Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Old Soul Train episodes....PDX.....
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 10:45 am

Just got back from the nights multiple shows, and they're playing an old Soul Train episode....with Don Cornelius and crew....and they had a fucking kid on there with a terminal disease whose dying wish was to dance on soul train......I look up when the music starts, and he's in a satin rental tux and somebody's put a rubber E.T. mask over his head while he got down.........I don't know whether to laugh or cry.........
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 10:04 pm

I'm seeing these on antenna signal coming in from Buffalo or somewhere like that late on Sunday nights and they are freaking awesome! Caught a wicked one with Al Green performing with his arm in a sling.
So much style!
The dancers! The outfits! I wish I saw the ET mask one!
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 11:32 pm

Caught a wicked one with Al Green performing with his arm in a sling

This one?: Oh snap!
Posted: Mar 19, 2007 12:58 pm

Yep, he did quite a few songs on that show..at least three I think...
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 6:19 am

Funny for the whiteist place on earth to show SOUL TRAIN! do not move to this expensive fucking town
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 6:30 am

Expensive? this ain't shit......try livin' in S.F. for ten years........shit's a joke up here comparitively......drinkin' especially........
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®