Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Why didn't Jack 'O get an oscar nomination?
Louie_Sovine
Posted: Nov 28, 2003 6:27 pm

Can anyone inform me on the song/band that is playing during the flashback sequence in John McCarthy's 'The Sore Losers'? It's the scene when Tuthpick goes into a bar and starts shooting all the hippies.
ed oblivian
Posted: Nov 28, 2003 8:28 pm

It's Jack Taylor's band. Performing the song "we are the sore losers".
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 28, 2003 11:09 pm

That was a realy schizofrenic soundtrack....I know cuz I'm schizofrenic.
journeyfan007
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 12:32 am

you spelled schickszforentix wrong
Clint
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 12:54 am

Here, find out how to spell it and if you ARE it by taking the personality disorders test they have at:

http://similarminds.com/

dropkick
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 1:18 am

I passed, I'm not schizophrenic! But I faied this one:

http://maddox.xmission.com/personality.html

razor a go go
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 5:07 am

i tend to do what feels right and suffer from low self control. that said, the sore losers soundtrack is my #1, but don't try to talk to mike maker about it. ah, back to painting.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 7:28 pm

chikslikmyfore-nik
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 7:40 pm

The Sore Losers Sound track is your #1 !?!
michael bateman
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 9:03 pm

Personality Disorder Test Results

Paranoid

michael bateman
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 9:04 pm

Paranoid

michael bateman
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 9:07 pm

Paranoid 62%, Schizoid 54%, Schizotypal 54%,
Antisocial 62%, Borderline 54%, Histrionic 58%, Narcissistic 50%, Avoidant 50%, Dependent 30%, Obsessive-Compulsive 70%

I would've upped those percentages a bit...

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 9:47 pm

It says I'm a chronic masturbator...what does that mean?
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 10:13 pm

Enneagram Test Results

Type 1 Perfectionism

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 10:14 pm

Enneagram Test Results

Type 1 Perfectionism

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 10:18 pm

Enneagram Test Results

Perfectionism 55%
Helpfulness 55%
Ambition 65%
Sensitivity 71%
Detachment 75%
Anxiety 65%
Adventurousness 62%
Hostility 67%
Calmness 60%
Conscious-Surface type is 5w4.
Unconscious-Overall type is 5w6.

What does this shit mean....? No seriously.

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 10:44 pm

This is stupid because no matter how you rate yourself your going to come out having a certain percentage of having a personality disorder...it's exaclty why going to a psychologist is so fucking stupid....You go to him because you think you got a problem, and then he affirms that you got a problem, and gives you drugs or a 10 step plan to fix the supposed problem...it's fuckin stupid.

Paranoid 50%
Schizoid 62%
Schizotypal 70%
Antisocial 54%
Borderline 42%
Histrionic 62%
Narcissistic 62%
Avoidant 26%
Dependent 38%
Obsessive-Compulsive 54%

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 10:56 pm

Damn I realy am Schizotypal!

http://www.geocities.com/ptypes/schizotypalpd.html

But why does reading that shit make me so proud? Is it because I', 62% Narcistic......well shit, I'd like to see what your average Psych Doctor Scores on this test? I wanna be the opposite of whatever they are....anal retentive fuckin over rational fuckin athiests.

Clint
Posted: Nov 30, 2003 2:07 am

In reguards to the numbery things, it TELLS you what they mean on that same page.

Mine were; I THINK, conscience 1w9 and unconscience 7w8, which means my SURFACE personality is:

"Charismatic and action oriented. 1w9's put forth a powerful presence which they use to further their independent vision. Skilled at pushing others beyond their limits they don't shy away from confrontation. Egomania and gluttony are issues."

And my OVERALL personality is:

"You are calm, traditional and possess a high level of self control, probably too high. You are faithful in relationships and would rather be alone than be with the wrong person. You are an introvert who rarely suffers from indecision."

Both of those seem fairly accurate. I don't strongly disagree with either of them.

nickg
Posted: Nov 30, 2003 8:30 am

i put any faith in these types of tests, but one of mine said something along the lines of me being "keenly aware of the motives of other people" or something. i kinda agreed with that.

"it's not that i'm not a trusting person......yes it is."

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 30, 2003 10:39 am

Holyshit.

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/TypeFive.asp

I mean I want to say that this shit is like horoscopes...but that description is like pretty fuckin close to the way I realy am...I mean at least how I percieve myself.

The only other point I want to make, is that if you take a personality type like a #5...like I am....you'd almost have to expect that I'd have a heavy tendency towards the "Schizotypal" side of things....I mean I am very much a "Magical Thinker" in that I believe in God and Fate and shit...and I'm like always fuckin with my perception of things...I mean almost all catholic types are majical thinkers, my Mom prays to various statues of saints....actualy she just burried one in the backyard, St.Joseph, Saint of like "Selling your House" or something......If I'm "schizotypical" it's in like the sense that 100 Years of Solitude is "Schizotypical" because everything is like exagerated, and ghosts are just assumed....is that a fuckin personality disorder? Alot of bastard wanna-be psychologists have tried to make me feel that way....when realy a personality disorder, is only a disorder, if it's incompatible with the greater society/environment.....I got a fuckin personality disorder cuz I fuckin hate HOT HOT HEAT...I mean it's bullshit.....

The only reason I'm posting this, is cuz there's millions of people who get told that they need to see a psychologist, or that they're fucked up and got a personality disorder and shit....in most cases it's just a fuckin power play, by people who wish you'd conform....I mean I don't have a problem with being fucked up, I think the worlds fucked up......

journeyfan007
Posted: Nov 30, 2003 3:30 pm

Paranoid
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®