Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / PDX BANDS!!!
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 6:56 am

FUCK FUCK FUCK..... The Moneychangers have a show on Sat.... The other band brokeup a few hours ago... Who fucking wants to play????
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 7:47 am

Dude,just move it over to the Slammer. Between that show and the others going on that night you might be better off.

If not that,i'll do a fuggin' One Man Gang set if you want.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 7:51 am

I think that shit is booked the fuck up.... I dont wanna cancel...
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 8:07 am

Don't cancel 'cause I'm coming to see you make a drunk fool of yourself.

Hell, perhaps I can maybe get the Slaves to do a set.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 8:13 am

Hell, perhaps I can maybe get the Slaves to do a set.

sorry, got my dates wrong. this would be an impossibility.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 10:50 pm

dark skies would LOVE to do it, we'll do two shows that night. we're playing early at the slammer, the show at the jolly's late, right? well, shit, destroyers doin' both shows, seems like the slammer show will be done by 10 or 11- just a guess., and the jolly probably starts around 10 or 11?
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 11:06 pm

Man! You guys are crazy for the ROCK and ROLL.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 11:09 pm

You guys are crazy for the ROCK and ROLL.

No, no, that's "Disadvantaged for the ROCK and ROLL". C'mon, be sensitive, sheesh.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 11:30 pm

we're "emotionally imbalanced" for rock and roll.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 11:38 pm

we're "emotionally imbalanced" for rock and roll.

Well, who isn't?
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 12:55 am

Somehow I knew this thing would be a bust.

dark skies would LOVE to do it, we'll do two shows that night. we're playing early at the slammer, the show at the jolly's late, right? well, shit, destroyers doin' both shows, seems like the slammer show will be done by 10 or 11- just a guess., and the jolly probably starts around 10 or 11?
Yessir. Give a call or drop us a line. We'd love to have you. JSOMG? EEgos? Super Destroyers? Sara Hot Stix? Donny? SLiP iTS? Anybody else wanna jump on? I'm guessing we're supplying the PA so that's a non-issue. I believe beer runs pretty free if you're playing there so it's some incentive.
Damn...
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 1:53 am

Yeah ... Dark Skies would be cool.. Let me know The show I think starts around 10....
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 1:54 am

shit, if the superdestroyers played too that would be a show legendary mythology "i was at that one" stories would kick around this town for years and years to come.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 2:01 am

show legendary mythology "i was at that one" stories

The HotKnives would have to play for that to happen....
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 2:02 am

bring it on, hotknife #1!
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 2:03 am

Howie's in Cali w/ Pure Country Gold. Or else, it'd be ON.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 5:24 am

Blah Blah Blah!!!! So Your gonna play Joe .......Right....!!!!
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 5:31 am

show legendary mythology "i was at that one" stories
also someone would have to OD... Not it...hahahaha
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 3:03 pm

yeah, we're on.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 8:18 pm

All the bands playing should just get up on stage - at once - and do three hours of Chuck Berry covers.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 9:42 pm

Joe Silverking One Man Gang will play if you wanna- -i'm broke and gotta get drunk for both St. Patrick and myself.

Don't wanna commit Super D's yet. Lemme talk to Joner and king jewie about that. Jonny Cakes can go on a surf tour.

In other developments,i saw Scotty Kellogg at the Circle K last night and i promised him i'd go to his Punk Rock Circus at the Tonic- - yikes!

Does anyone know "Johnny B. Goode"? As for ODing,1-2-3 NOT IT!!!
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 11:47 pm

So it looks like it will be a happening with The Moneychangers, Dark Skies, possibly some Joe action? Still trying to get the skinny on this thing.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 11:48 pm

As for ODing,1-2-3 NOT IT!!!

NOT IT---JINX!!!
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 11:53 pm

odds are i'll puke. does that count?
Posted: Mar 16, 2007 12:13 am

Don't wanna commit Super D's yet. Lemme talk to Joner and king jewie about that
Thats funny that made be think of what my ex would call The Moneychangers.. The Jewy Jew Jews... Fucking Bitch!!!!

Cool.. This should me a good time.. It seems like everytime I book a show it seems like its gonna fall apart and @ the last min. it comes together... PARTY @ my house afterwards!!!!!!!

All the bands playing should just get up on stage - at once - and do three hours of Chuck Berry covers. That is the fuckin BEST idea I have heard all day.. What about 30 days first???
Posted: Mar 16, 2007 1:00 am

"I can't kiss you baby, you smell like pee."
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 6:10 am

The Don't Move to this Fucking Expensive Rain Trap Town
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®