Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 12:07 am

Crap. I was really looking forward to this, but ended up not liking it at all. Cool monster, but not funny or scary or...anything. But I think I'm in the minority. Anyone else see it?
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 12:17 am

I wasn't that impressed either. Not bad but kind of just ho-hum.
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 3:21 am

Crap. I was really looking forward to this, but ended up not liking it at all. Cool monster,

Breaks my heart. The trailer looks great. I was modestly eager to see this. Guess I will wait 'til the DVD comes into Used Kids for $6.
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 6:38 am

I thought it was great. Funny, sad, made me jump a few times.
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 3:43 pm

Yeah, great! See it on the big screen!!!
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 6:22 pm

I thought it was great. Funny, sad, made me jump a few times.

Yeah, that's what everyone says! I think it was just trying to say to many things and wasn't really effective at any of 'em (to me anyway). But I watch a ton of flicks like this so maybe I'm just jaded. Oh well. Seeing 300 tonight...
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 12:29 am

I watched it on a promo dvd. Probably would be a lot more fun on a big screen. If you liked the trailer a lot, you should still go to see it.
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 6:54 am

the host was ok, not mindblowing... 300 was better than expected. i expected dumbness and eyecandy. what i got was dumbness, eyecandy and gore. any movie with more than 2 severed heads can't be that bad!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®