Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / So who's working on St. Patrick's day?
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 7:54 pm

Those drunk motherfuckers better tip!
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 7:57 pm

thanks for reminding me. luckily, we usually get passed over for more sports themed bars, meet markets and chad bars when it comes to 'holidays' like this.
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 8:10 pm

thank god it\\\'s on a saturday or else my local would be unbearable.
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 8:10 pm

spring break for me. salt flats here i come
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 8:14 pm

I'm gonna be surrounded by a bunch of drunk old jerks all day. The ladies don't even darken the door till 6.Old Irish drunk guys get on my nerves! And I'm one of em. If they start singing thats when they get to listen to the RAMONES GOD AWFUL LOUD!!
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 8:16 pm

PUB CRAWL!
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 8:21 pm

I usually abstain on St. Patty's as a matter of pride but there are good shows in my town this Saturday. Do I go out and drink soda water? I don't think I'm capable of that.

Color me conflicted.
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 8:31 pm

i'm working at beerland, come say hi
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 8:31 pm | Edited by: idiot string

NOT I
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 8:43 pm | Edited by: ottawarockerdude

if the old drunk irish guys get annoying, put on Skrewdriver - Smash the I.R.A.....REALLY LOUD, AND OVER AND OVER
Posted: Mar 12, 2007 10:22 pm

No one should be working on St. Patty's day, it just wouldn't be right! Alcoholics will unite for a forgettable evening.

[img]http://www.ufanz.com/swatdata/ufanz_uploads/Banner_1187.jpg[/img]
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 5:07 am

I'm working, but I'm betting more folks go to the Celtic Crossing across the street, which is totally fine with me.
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 7:58 am

cornbeef and cabbage..yeah baby
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 8:00 am

Those drunk motherfuckers better tip!
*fart!
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 10:02 am

I'm working. Saturday always sucks anyway, so whatever.

I'm half Irish, but I could give a fuck about St. Patrick's Day. Amatuer night, almost as bad as New Year's. I drink whenever I damn please.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 3:29 pm

I'm working, but I'm betting more folks go to the Celtic Crossing across the street, which is totally fine with me.

I can't tell you how relieved my wife is that she doesn't work there anymore - got a new job just in time to get out before Saturday.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 3:57 pm

there are three nights i don't drive

halloween (getting killed by a carload of frat bros dressed as aunt jemimas )

st patrick's day

when mcqueen's bullitt is shown on wor 9
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 5:55 pm

I am supposed to work, but we're going to New Mexico to visit pauls mom instead. Kinda stinks cause we're having Irish Dancers and I could make a buttload of money. Irish dancers always make me laugh with their phony ponies.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 7:54 pm

I have to fly to Orlando on St. Pats day......I'm gonna take some E and get wierd on the plane. That'll show em.
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 7:56 pm

I usually do work every year, cause who wants to be out hanging with those drunk assholes? I'd rather be makin money offa 'em. But, this year, me no worky! There's a great show I'm going to, instead!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®