Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / hey chuck its Jay
peepstemple
Posted: Nov 21, 2003 6:16 pm

chuck I forgot to move my pre amp out of the living room do you think you could put it on my bed you can use it if you like.

Also could you get this last mondays pay check from the smelly deli for me

thanks buddy

chuckvicious
Posted: Nov 23, 2003 4:32 am

No problem friend, already done. How is your tour? Had wierd day in the suburbs today photographing with Moko. Saw escaped horse running around in germantown, and a teenage girl on another horse chasing it. She was cute-the horse I mean. That movie lady's stuff I've been working on is almost done.--I used soundforges EQ's and The Restoratin-NR plugin that I downloaded too fixed the hissing but now it kinda wa wa's a little bit. It is better than it was originally though. I have spent about 6 hours on it-How much should I charge her?
wendynorton
Posted: Nov 23, 2003 8:06 pm

Hi Chuck! it's Wendy!!!
chuckvicious
Posted: Nov 24, 2003 11:56 am

Hello Wendy!! Where are you at? I am frozen tonight the temprature droped from 75 to 35. What are you doing? I am sick today from the weather. I hope you are ok?
chuckvicious
Posted: Nov 24, 2003 11:58 am

I guess it probably has been cold up there for a while. I just saw a lame distillers video.
peepstemple
Posted: Nov 24, 2003 2:47 pm

chuck thanks man the tour is great.
paris was really dirtybut fun potagul(sic?)
was the best hundreds of people great food nice hotels I may not come home

see ya

louie
Posted: Nov 24, 2003 7:10 pm

hey dude, if you make it back to my moat in friberg...shed a tear for me or something...louie
chuckvicious
Posted: Nov 25, 2003 5:03 am

You gotta come back but don't think about that now f'n party dude!
On a not so good note.... Scott P. did an nolly-varial with his jeep last night taking his new girlfriend back to florida. Some ole ladies were driving too slow off a ramp and he plunged into them at 70mph. He and the girl flew into a ditch and the car fliped around more than a few times towards a walmart in mississippi. There was a whole group of walmart shoppers watching... They thought the worst because they saw the jeep go over 10 feet in the air. It landed finnaly on its wheels right side up. They got out of the car with only a small air bag scratch on scott's arm- And the girl but only had bit her lip. They were unharmmed!! They were offered a ride to birmingham by some other ladies, and scott rented a pontiac grand am To drive the rest of the way. He is fine.
I still have a cold. Just sittin at home..see ya Drive safely on your trip please.
Quinn
Posted: Nov 26, 2003 12:59 am

Hey chukles, I gave christian p. your # he's going to call about gettin yer picture done for the NYtimes.
chuckvicious
Posted: Nov 26, 2003 5:06 am

quinn that is cool but I don't think anyone should be around me today I have flu ---Saturnday we have a big going away party for scott-Everyone is invited, perhaps we should have a cookout or music during the day.
peepstemple
Posted: Nov 27, 2003 6:28 pm

if you guys have a party lock my fucking door no one goes into my shit pit while im not home

thanks

uleeshuh
Posted: Nov 27, 2003 7:18 pm

Why you gotta do me like that? I wouldnt do yall like that?
ActionJacksonJr
Posted: Nov 27, 2003 9:53 pm

Hey chuck, make sure my oil pan is stowed safely as well. I don't want any drunk 'tards puking in it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

chuckvicious
Posted: Nov 28, 2003 4:12 pm

look if you guys have anyother orders for me please email me: Iamyourbitch@eathlink.net
chuckvicious
Posted: Nov 28, 2003 4:15 pm

Hey cool thanks for posting to me jay- It was really interesting to hear about your trip so far.. Do you need me to clean your room? I really like the disriptions Pairs is Dirty. Know I know what its like!!
chuckvicious
Posted: Nov 28, 2003 4:17 pm

descriptions like Paris is dirty. Very detailed.
Luke Batarang
Posted: Nov 28, 2003 5:22 pm

you can't believe how me & my buddies are looking forward to the belgian show!!! we nEEEEEDDDD wreck & roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bring along some excellent trappist beeers!!!!
aynsley dunbar
Posted: Nov 29, 2003 12:28 am

hey jay, you know we won't be using your room anyway, we'll just end up booty dancing in the back or watching mentors video!by the way, the window pane in the living room practically fell out of the window in the living room and they haven't fixed it yet. it's as cold as Europe in here!have fun
nicole
wendynorton
Posted: Nov 30, 2003 3:05 am

I'm doing OK. Feel pretty wasted still from last night. It's cold here. Glad to hear you're OK.
tkrichards
Posted: Nov 30, 2003 8:06 am

I heard Wendys boobs rival Courtney Tears as the finest in Milwaukee.
nickg
Posted: Nov 30, 2003 8:23 am

what's your source?!
tkrichards
Posted: Nov 30, 2003 9:03 am

Actually, it was a call I made just judging from some pictures. I've never seen Wendy-just pics-Seen the Tears though-Courtney is pretty foxy. Dale is the one who could add his two cents but I think he'd vote for Courtney because he has "thing" about her.
Quinn
Posted: Nov 30, 2003 1:20 pm

Sam turned off the lights, I'm in the dark baby. So I went home and listened to the Cheater Slicks.
Dale
Posted: Nov 30, 2003 4:39 pm

TK,
Wha????

I missed something I guess.

john d
Posted: Nov 30, 2003 11:31 pm

tkrichards is one class act.
chuckvicious
Posted: Dec 1, 2003 6:54 am

I think wendy is nice. I like her boobs too.
Dale
Posted: Dec 1, 2003 7:27 am

I think I still must've missed something...
untouchable
Posted: Dec 1, 2003 7:05 pm

[href]http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/kryptonite_records/end3.jpg[/href]
peepstemple
Posted: Dec 2, 2003 2:38 pm

hope all is well at the home thanks for the info nicole .How was the party? Is scott gone? I really dont care abut my room I just left some cash in the open that I forgot but ,now that the lady of the house says its ok i can relax
samuel wade
Posted: Dec 2, 2003 5:52 pm

party was fun until 4am and no one would leave...so, i pulled the fuses...they got pissed...but, i don't care..they left..scott's gone...he said he might come back in 3 months instead of 6...i think he realized he might miss the english language...by the way, is my chorus pedal in europe...i was gonna use it next weekend...it doesn't really matter though
samuel wade
Posted: Dec 2, 2003 5:55 pm

oh yeah, we bought drugs with the cash
chuckvicious
Posted: Dec 2, 2003 9:49 pm

it was just barely 3am and you get really agrophobic when you are drunk. It wasn't cool man it was really rude. You didn't even ask people to leave you just kept turnin the lights out. They didn't know what to think. Try not bein an ass.
Quinn
Posted: Dec 3, 2003 12:43 am

I thought it was hilarious, and I would have probably done the same in your shoes, Sam, I thought you turning all the lights off got the message that the party was over a lot quicker then "will everyone leave please?" Cuz a room full of drunk people will take another hour to leave unless you do something drastic like that, you old fart!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®