Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / The Tyrones and the Sailors?!?
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 3:44 am

Ok looking for Lps or material from the following bands.

The Tyrones - supposedly an all black Ramones cover band. I was told they have a 7 or 10.

The Sailors - Violent Masterbation Blues and the new one. I've heard excited reviews from a few people but no product. Is it worth hunting down?

ThankY!

dropkick
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 4:25 am

I got Sailors CDs for ya. Believe me when I tell you they're worth getting, all three of 'em. I have no "VMB" LPs left, unless they brought some back with 'em from the tour. But God knows what they'll be covered in.

Email me if you want 'em: rich@dropkick.com.au

Know Crap (www.knowcrap.com) has still got vinyl of "Turning the Other Cheek", and their outta-print first 7" which has "Teenage Homosexual Blues", just about their best song. Definitely the creepiest.

michael bateman
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 4:45 am

So much for the Blamones idea. Goddamnit.
michael bateman
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 4:47 am

I NEED THAT TYRONES 7" AND/OR 10"!!!!

hrmph.

seeee. it would have worked. double-damn.

creepydrifter
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 5:57 am

rich, did viktor make it back from europe with those breast implants he was pining for?
dropkick
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 6:59 am

Hey! That's my wife!
Helen Wheels
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 7:01 am

I believe it is worth hunting down. But only if you like to laugh a lot, and tease your friends by reciting the catchy lyrics at inappropriate times. And only if you're human. (I don't think my dog gets the jokes.)
Helen Wheels
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 7:03 am

Sailors, that is. Reading the song titles is enough to crack you up!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®