Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / "We're a Bad Trip"
SAMBEAUX
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 6:34 pm

Man, this is the best local newstory ever...
Sum 41 vs. frat boys at uptown gay bar:

http://nola.com/living/t-p/index.ssf?/base/living-2/106913870391880.xml

Dude, I bet it wasn't a frat at all but Martel, Bateman and Panzer (what would be Watchmeeatahotdog.com be in Greek letters?)

creepydrifter
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 6:51 pm

Lambda Lambda Lambda
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 8:03 pm

a pink triangle....what's that a theta?

Somebody on here should start a fraternity....I need letters for my hipster jacket.

razor a go go
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 8:23 pm

i am pretty sure there is already a louisville chapter or rho nu rho, though you could ask justin about membership. personally, i'm only in it for the paddles.
razor a go go
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 8:24 pm

i meant "of," not "or."
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 8:43 pm

Girl, what are you talking about?
Womb Raider
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 9:04 pm

phi looks kinda like a hot dog.

ΦΦΦ

creepydrifter
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 9:07 pm

oi oi oi
oh_sweet_nuthin
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 10:24 pm

I think both chapters are long defunct, but I did help start the Rho Nu Rho fraternity.

All we did was get stoned and listen to Neil Young...thats what real fraternities do, right?

--justin

razor a go go
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 10:32 pm

Yes, you are quite right ((though I prefer to look back it as more of a drinking gang funded in part by the US Department of Education, the KHESLC, and the Veterans Administration))

I think the Louisville chapter can usually be hunted down at dollar beer night at the mag bar. Fags.

razor a go go
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 10:35 pm

and also at the longroom in chicago from what I hear. fags.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 11:46 pm

fags is right.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 8:38 pm

Beat on the brat.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 8:38 pm

Beat on the brat.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 10:00 pm

Jakey you been to the Mag?
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 10:21 pm

When I would hang out there, that's song would get played like at least 3 times a night....then all these indie garage fuckers showed up....they fuckin got Sea and Cakes on the jukebox and like fuckin last I heard, they got Strokes on the jukebox.....I still like a couple of the oldsters.....but the way a feel....there's a song that sums it up best:

"All my rowdy friends are dead"

razor a go go
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 11:06 pm

i've said it before and i'll say it again - there's only so many times you can hear social distortion doing 'ring of fire' before you start throwing bottles.
razor a go go
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 11:09 pm

the last time i was there, someone played every freaking song on tom waits bone machine. talk about giving someone a bummer. i was in pretty good mood until sitting through that.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 11:47 pm

Yeah Tom Waits always sucked....especially because they always play that one song, about him getting sexually molested by his dad...granted it's the most rockin song he has...but jesus fuckin christ.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 19, 2003 11:48 pm

Papa Won't Leave You Henry....when you're heads to the bar, that song will drive you nuts.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 20, 2003 12:47 am

I always mistake that Nick Cave song for a Tom Waits song....Tom Waits doesn't have any rockers. Every New Years, all they play is Tom Waits...and every year I felt like shooting myself....

Tom Waits PBS Special was alright thow...I can stand him live, because he's all Film Noir and crap...he's alright

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®