Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / "The Life and Times of LITTLE RICHARD: The Quasar of Rock"
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 6:55 am

page 206

"when i was in show business i got heavy into narcotics. I started taking drugs. Some people call it pot, some people call it reefer, some people call it weed, some people call it grass, but i call it dope. I got hooked into dope. I started smoking marijuana, I went from marijuana to angel dust. Some people think angel dust is new. Angel dust is old. There is nothing new under the sun, people. I started using this angel dust. Me and a young lady one night was having a big orgy. We got naked. Me, the young lady and the three other fellers. We took off all our clothes. We smoked this angel dust. We was crawling about on the floor like dogs, naked. We got dusty from angel dust. We were afraid to answer the phone. we were afraid to answer the door. Our bodies was numb. We was paranoid. I found out that the Devil was controlling our minds, directing our minds, just like it is with so many young people today."
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 7:15 am

well praise the lord he found the light
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 2:53 pm

where can I get some of this "angel dust?"
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 3:14 pm

battle creek,MI
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 3:22 pm

"just like it is with so many young people today"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this tome - for a similarly jocular look at the trials and tribulations of a GOD-fearing young man caught up in a nether world of illicit drugs, sex and pork products, I would recommend asking your local bibliotheque to acquire the following:

I Paid My Dues - Babs Gonzales
Really The Blues - Milton 'Mezz' Mezzrow

And the LORD have MERCEH on our ETERNAL SOULS!
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 3:22 pm

And the Dr John book, too...
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 3:23 pm

had no idea there was a babs book. sounds awesome.
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 3:52 pm

Not as good as the Mezzrow book, but great none-the-less, although pretty hard to track down - got mine thru www.abebooks.com, but it cost $25 plus shipping! He wrote a second volume, but cos he published it himself, the only copies available online are, like $200! if you've still got a decent jazz shop in NY, with a book section, mebbe they'd be able to track you down a copy at a decent price (if you're wearing a beret)...
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 7:34 pm

QUASAR?
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 7:46 pm

QUASAR?
very distant celestial object
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 10:04 pm

rad
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 7:36 am

page 116
" I developed a specially close relationship with Paul McCartney, but me and John couldnt make it. John had a nasty personality. He was different from Paul and George, they were sweet. George and Paul had humbler type personalities. You know, submissive. John and Ringo had strange personalities, both of them. John would do his no manners(break wind) and jump over and fan it all over the room, and i didnt like it. You know sometimes he would do two in a roa and say "ohhh whee! He did two tonight!!!" It would bother me. I didnt want to hear that stuff yknow."
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 3:26 pm

You should post the story about his backstage "antics" with Buddy Holly and Angel.
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 4:59 pm

coming up
Posted: Mar 6, 2007 11:55 pm

I like in Eddie Murphy's stand-up when he talks about Little Richard asking him to play him in a movie about his life. Eddie said he read the book and turned it down after reading the part about "when I was 16, I sucked my first dick".
Posted: Mar 8, 2007 2:02 pm

That book is pretty good. For the most part it is quotes, like Please Kill Me and We Got the N Bomb.
Posted: Mar 8, 2007 2:40 pm

It would bother me. I didnt want to hear that stuff yknow."

So it sounds like farting bothered him more than smoking angel dust and screwing a girl and three dudes. Interesting.

But then again if you lose the three duds and just smoke dust and screw a chick, that doesn't sound all bad. And it is kind of annoying when someone just farts over and over in your presence. So I see where he's coming from.

It is kind of funny that that's the only example( at least stated above) of Johns "nasty" personality that he writes about.
Posted: Mar 8, 2007 3:02 pm

You should post the story about his backstage "antics" with Buddy Holly and Angel.

That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread. He alluded to this in a Rolling Stone interview back in the 80's.
Posted: Mar 9, 2007 5:44 am

page 131
HOSEA WILSON: "I dont know whether he was really gay or whether it was just a act. I never saw anything. I never used to get mixed up with these things. He had wild parties, plenty of ladies, plenty of fellers, but I seldom went to them. I was busy doing other things. I used to get the money and give it to Richard, but he wasnt very quick about paying the guys. I remember going to him in New York and saying, "hey, the guys wanna be paid", and Richard saying " I haven't had my morning jack yet! Don't tell me I gotta pay them before I have my morning jack."
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 6:33 am

"I used to like to watch these people having sex with my band men. I would pay a guy who had a big penis to come and have sex with these ladies so i could watch them. It was a big thrill to me. If the girl's didnt think they could take it, I would watch him make them take it. As I was watching, I would masturbate while someone was eating my titties. They should have called me "Richard the Watcher"
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 7:15 am

"angel dust?"
stick to X
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 1:38 pm

STOP!!
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 3:26 pm

it reads like a wesley willis song.

We took off all our clothes. We smoked this angel dust. We was crawling about on the floor like dogs, naked. We got dusty from angel dust. We were afraid to answer the phone. we were afraid to answer the door. Our bodies was numb. We was paranoid. wheaties. the breakfast of champions.
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 3:33 pm

STOP!!

HAMMERTIME!
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 3:53 pm

I just ordered this for $1.99 on Amazon. Eat my titties.
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 6:30 pm

good call.
Posted: Mar 23, 2007 7:02 am

no wait.

"So I had this boy with 15 inches and I watched him turning into a homsexual through that. I have tried to have sex with him in my rectum. It was like to have killed me. Oh, I think I know how women feel when they are having a baby. I thought my liver, my intestines, whatever, was going to come out."
Posted: Mar 23, 2007 7:05 am

I have tried to have sex with him in my rectum.

I'd love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
and shoot him with my ole forty-five
Posted: Mar 23, 2007 2:05 pm

I used to love watching that Geico commercial but now.....it's got a whole new meaning when he goes "woooooooooooooooooo oooo" at the end
Posted: Mar 23, 2007 4:55 pm

Posted: Mar 24, 2007 7:00 pm

"Buddy liked Angel. He was a wild boy for the women. One time we were playing at the Paramount Theater and Buddy came into my dressing room while I was jacking off with Angel sucking my titty. Angel had the fastest tongue in the West. Well, she was doing that to me and Buddy took out his thing. He was ready, so she opened her legs and he put it in her. He was having sex with Angel, I was jacking off and Angel was sucking me, when they introduced his name on stage! He was trying to rush so he could run on stage. He made it too. He finished and went to the stage still fastening himself up. I'll never forget that. He came and he went!"
Posted: Mar 24, 2007 9:34 pm

Angel sucking my titty
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 9:36 am

Thanks, Sugardaddy!
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 3:51 pm

that's the one! accompanied by va-va-voom pic of Angel in the book...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®