Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I don't know if I just fucked up or not...
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 10:50 pm

So I had this little ingrown hair/zit looking thing on the inside of my elbow (where you shoot up, I guess). Figured what the fuck, it's been there for a few days; pop it, right? It popped, but inside my arm, not outside my skin. Is this going to be like those health films in high school where the kid pops his zit on his nose, the zitjuice enters the blood stream, and he dies just before the prom?
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 10:51 pm

no, you'll have a bruise looking thing, then a head will form, then you can pop it. leave it alone for a bit.
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 10:52 pm

no....'cause your to old to go to the prom
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 10:52 pm | Edited by: idiot string

ever pull out those long stringy puss threads? GROSS!
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 10:53 pm

you obivously have too much time on your hands
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 10:58 pm

you obivously have too much _____ on your hands
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 11:00 pm

Posted: Mar 2, 2007 11:05 pm

BrayPP

my mother would love that
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 11:07 pm

that is the greatest game on earth
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 11:15 pm

then a head will form
I don't think you understand. It popped. Into my flesh.
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 11:16 pm

zit game rules, donk
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 11:25 pm

it formed a cyst, and you broke the cyst wall it sounds like. Ingrown hairs/cysts can be a fucking mess, sorry to tell ya.
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 11:28 pm | Edited by: deadcityrebel

get a needle, heat it up. squeeze your skin enough to get a good grip on the thing, then slide the needle into it. drain it out, then clean it really good.
you should be ok, just remember to keep breathing
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 11:30 pm | Edited by: Donkey

Posted: Mar 3, 2007 12:27 am

Deadcity said it perfectly. If you leave it enclosed it could get really infected and you could indeed end up with sepsis. Make sure after you pop it with the pin and drain it (WELL) that you hold a cottonball with alcohol on it for awhile. Neosporin couldn't hurt either and make sure you use a band-aid.
Posted: Mar 3, 2007 12:32 am

Look at the big brain on Wade! Wassup, you blackout mofo?
Posted: Mar 3, 2007 12:37 am

JOSHUA!!! How's the western part of the USA?? It's cold as hell here!! Also, I find the women prefer my other large head but knowing how to keep pus from getting in your bloodstream is what I do.
Posted: Mar 3, 2007 12:45 am

Dudes are pussies!!!!
Posted: Mar 3, 2007 12:46 am

How's the western part of the USA?? It's cold as hell here!!

That's what you get for livin' in...Ohio? Supposed to be 60 here on Sunday. Woo-hoo! I'm gonna bust out some short pants! Hope everything is well with you. Say "hi" to the missus for me.
Posted: Mar 3, 2007 12:54 am

You in short pants? Why did you have to go and say that? I was about ready to go have supper and now my stomach is upset. You're not talking Daisy Duke short are ya? Or maybe Jimmy Dangle short? But I keed.

The wife is great, I'll tell her you said "yo". If you're gonna visit your brother again soon, LMK. We're wanting to go check out that Body Worlds tour which is currently in Chicago for another month or so.
Posted: Mar 3, 2007 4:28 am

ah fuck, you're dead, i guess recording is off for sunday
Posted: Mar 3, 2007 7:33 am

Get a needle, a rubber medical tourniquet, a spoon, some water, a cigarette filter or some cotton, and some decent-grade Afgani heroin (about $15 a throw in the Midwest; if you're in NYC, it's more like $5). If a rubber tourniquet is unavailable, then a telephone cord may suffice.

Put the heroin in that spoon, add a splash of water -- just enough so that you can suck up the heroin into a needle -- tie your arm off with the tourniquet (hold the tourniquet in the tight position using your mouth, for full drama), and heat the spoon with water/heroin mixture. Place the cotton/filter into the spoon and suck that shit up into the needle through the filter.

Turn the needle upside down and tap it to get all the bubbles to rise to the top; then, shoot all the air out of it -- don't want that O2 in your veins, because that could cause painful death.

Good? OK.

Now, pump your fist to make a nice, ripe vein pop out in your arm. See that one that looks like a grape? Shoot that shit! Halfway down the plunger, draw reverse until you see blood, to make sure you hit the vein; then, push the rest of it.

Still worried about that arm zit? I thought not!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®