Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 6:55 pm

I'm going to be in Denver in a couple of weeks. Any Denver goners? Dengoners? Gonvers?
how about a good record store? I think I'm gonna try some rattlesnake and rocky mountain oysters or someshit too while I'm there.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 6:56 pm

wax trax is cool. the hare krishna temple has good food
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 7:02 pm

oh yeah...duh! I forgot wax trax started in denver
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 7:39 pm

well, unfortunately, the place the served rocky mountain oysters, north of the city, closed its doors a few weeks ago. Wax Trax, yes, but there's also a decent non-descript record store called the Underground ( I forget the exact name). I found the first Reds record there.

In the next month, the Ponys, Lightning Bolt, and Isis are all gonna be coming through town. Maybe check out the venue schedules if you'll be around during those times.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 7:48 pm

Buckhorn Exchange is closed?
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 7:50 pm

Global Underground Records?
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 8:08 pm

hey bam bam,
whats going on in denver on april 27th?
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 3:21 pm

Posted: Mar 1, 2007 3:40 pm

Buckhorn Exchange is closed?

No, the Buckhorn is open

Bruce's, in Severence, is the place I was referring to

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_531 9643,00.html
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 4:19 pm

cool, h

opefully Buckhorn is almost as cool as Bruce's seemed to be. I think I'm also gonna try AIX too while I'm there

http://www.restaurantaix.com/

And Kevin...Twist and Shout looks great too. I had that on my list but had the address wrong
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 5:40 pm

And Kevin...Twist and Shout looks great too. I had that on my list but had the address wrong

I haven't lived out there in over two years but it appears they moved so that's probably the deal. It definitely used to be worth the trip.
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 5:13 am

hey bam bam,
whats going on in denver on april 27th?

well, Slim Cessa is at Bender's tht night
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 6:54 am

Denver Omelettes make for a fine breakfast, but I really don't see what the fuck they have to do with Denver. Were they invented there or some such shit?
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 6:58 am

denver used to be a haven for the psychic TV weirdos. seek them out. drink goat blood. pierce something on your body.
Posted: Mar 20, 2007 7:00 am

ba bababababa ba bababababa bababababa ba ba
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®