Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 12:38 am

Don't know if this has been covered on this hyar board yet, but any thoughts on the newest Andrew W.K. "The Wolf"? I was just listening to it here at work and a coworker asked me if I was listening to Meat Loaf.
nickg
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 1:31 am

what i've heard of it did not impress me. great live show, though.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 10:10 pm

HaHa, he is Meatloaf for the new millenium! I like Meatloaf...can't wait for Andrew's big comeback album 10 years from now.
eric o
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 10:22 pm

Meatloafian, with an extremely PMA.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 3:27 am

People actually listen to his music? Forgive me. For a moment i thought he was mere visual spectacle because he's a relic of the moronic 80s. If there is ever a soundtrack to on-campus date rape it's AWK.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 3:36 am

PMA = Post menpausal aftertaste?

Postive mental attitude?!

Post Modern Americana!?

Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 3:40 am

PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone that works w/ Bulb Records and becomes a superstah (where even candy bar companies are stealin' your bit!) is definitely one of the good guys!

After seeing him play i think he oughta drop the Rock,hit the gym,and become a pro wrestler! he definitely makes Hulk Hogan look like an even bigger piece of shit than he already is (yeah, i know that ain't hard,but work with me willya?)...

Goubler
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 4:29 am

there's a very thin line 'tween A.W.K. and MOTO.
Bryant
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 8:57 am

Hey jakey, from all my experience with on-campus date rape, the soundtrack is usually Ja Rule. But that's just me. I guess I should start date-raping more rockin' chicks.AWK fuckin rules. I haven't heard the new albulm but that old one rocked start to finish. It is what it is and you can't take it seriously but still, it rocks fucking balls, dude, fully. word. peace. INDEED.
eric o
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 11:03 am

positvely positive mental attitude.

yeah, he's got that pma.

Argh
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 9:35 pm

AWK is someone I WANT to like, especially cause I hear all these stories about what a genuinely nice person he is, but I can't get into it. And someone should wash his clothes for him.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 9:37 pm

Lord knows he rakes enough dough from those trailblazing NME-hording limeys alone to get truckloads of sleeveless nondescript white t-shirts delivered to his swank home.

Hell even Eminem doesn't wear his trademark white tee anymore.

peepstemple
Posted: Nov 15, 2003 3:05 am

here is his managers number why don't you prank call him about somthin just don't let him know where you got the number

trevor 917 450 3907

MOTO
Posted: Nov 21, 2003 5:49 am

Seriously - don't joke about date-rape. That shit ain't funny.

Now a freshly-castrated frat boy crawling around with his khakis around his ankles and a 12-inch dildo jammed up his ass - now that's comedy!!!!

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®