Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / fuck it, im gonna apply at Pizza Hut.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 7:38 pm

cant find no goddamned 2nd jobs in this Un-employed frozen state. Pizza Hut..im your man!!!!
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 7:40 pm

everyone kneads dough
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 7:42 pm

stock up on the clearasil
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 7:43 pm

I used to love the Pizza Hut lunch buffet.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 7:50 pm

Mmm...pizza.

stock up on the clearasil
Had a buddy work there got horrible zits then they magically vanished when he quit working there.

I don't care though bring me a pizza, nigga.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 7:56 pm

bring me a pizza, nigga.

Pfft. That's way too far - bring the pizza ME.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 7:57 pm

Pizza Hut = gross as fuck.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:00 pm

I worked there for 3 years. The weight gain was Not a job perk.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:03 pm

Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:06 pm

Little ceasers is hardly pizza but, I'll eat the fuck out of it too...It's pizza. Although I do have favorites.

Pizza Hut is hardly good pizza but, even though I haven't eaten it in years I'll eat it anythime.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:08 pm

Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:10 pm

I wouldn't kick the Pizza Hut outta the sack....
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:12 pm

Pizza Hut is hardly good pizza but, even though I haven't eaten it in years I'll eat it anythime.

not me, i'd rather eat some chef boy r dee ravioli. but that's like saying i'd rather haver filet mignon than sizzler.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:12 pm

Golden Coral!
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:13 pm

hungry howies is the best fast food pizza chain ever. the end. period
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:23 pm

Chef Boy r dee PIZZA rules!!! I haven't had it in forever...The ravs are awesome if you cook em too long and they get all scabby and burned.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:24 pm

Uh,.....EXCUSE ME???!!!!

When I'm "slumming it" (as they say) in the annals of downtown (not Soho of course) I've been known to have my limo stopped and have Pepe step an fetch me a slice of John's. It's pretty good. I can't really eat that type of stuff all the time you know, I do have some dignity! Sometime's after a few apple martini's I'll indulge. But only if nobody is watching . Even Pepe.

Buy my perfume!!!!!
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:25 pm

Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:30 pm

since when does John's have slices, ya twat?!?!?
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:30 pm

oh, i guess if you got the scrilla you can have anything.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:33 pm

I'm going for some pizza for lunch...Mmmm. Yummy Yum.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:43 pm

oh, i guess if you got the scrilla you can have anything.

Uh,...HELLO??! I'm Sarah Jessica Parker!
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:44 pm

Uh,...HELLO??! I'm Sarah Jessica Parker!

aren't you married to that shakey dude?
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:48 pm

Ferris Bueller, not Teen Wolf.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:50 pm

Unfortunately I'm not taking questions at this time. Please direct all questions to my publicist and they will foward them to me in a timely manner. In the meantime,...

BUY MY PERFUME!

and don't forget to...

visit Sarah Jessica Parker Playland!
(located in the 'ol brokin down Libertyvillle Memphis place, or whatever it's called.)
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:54 pm

Libertyvillle Memphis place

That trick is running for office now, btw. Not you SJP, "the tool that cannot be mentioned"; you know, who loves the kids....
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:55 pm

You mean , "no car mommy" is running for office???
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:56 pm

zactly.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 8:58 pm

http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=vthread&forum=2&to pic=25812&page=0#msg355826

Sorry to interrupt the thread, dutch. This chick could have got you a summer job in a parrot suit at "carjack-land".
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 9:02 pm

Ferris Bueller, not Teen Wolf.
always confusing them
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 9:03 pm

Posted: Feb 27, 2007 9:04 pm

Posted: Feb 27, 2007 9:05 pm

mmm, butter-cheese crust...
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 9:09 pm

Well, she can't get the park back cause I've already rented out to some trannies from Christopher Street for the summer. It's there "Kiss Our Grits" southern retreat and the're VERY excited to hold court in the land of the king!
Miss Linda take note!

In the meantime,

Go see SPINNING INTO BUTTER!
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 9:09 pm

mmmm, ham and pineapple with garlic butter crust...
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 9:22 pm

Outside of the crust(s), Hungry Howie's ain't anything special, but yeah, garlic butter....yum!
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 9:22 pm

"Aren't you married to that shakey dude?"

The CEO of Shakey's Pizza? No Shit!

The wacky lives of celebrities...
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 10:02 pm

Shakey's sucks too but, it's edible.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 10:04 pm

I used to work with this guy who was somewhat mentally disabled, and we would take him to the pizza hut buffet every friday. That guy, for as little as he was, could absolutely kill it at the buffet. He could just pound the stuff. He only used one napkin too, and by the end that thing was transparent with grease. He used to get pissed cause this other guy always played Iron Man on the jukebox. He didn't mind if we played Ray Parker Jr's Ghostbuster song though.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 10:11 pm

He only used one napkin too, and by the end that thing was transparent with grease.

anyone remember the hot cookies at middle school lunch? I used to get two of those and two chocolate milks every day in the 7th grade.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 10:12 pm

The White Castle over by Jenna's house says it's hiring for $7.50 an hour ...WITH BENIFITS!!!!!
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 10:14 pm

oh shit....white castle saves the day!
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 6:19 am

Dutch, you can drive a tour bus in Battle Creek and probably help them mic the Casio. if you do work at Pizza Hut you can fill the crust with toothpaste instead of cheese.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 5:24 pm

Pizza hut is good I like it. Mighigan + jobs= yeah right
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 5:40 pm

fuck off, shakey's is great!!!!

at least from what I remember of eating there, age 4-7.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 6:26 pm

Yeah Shakey's was great. Their Fried Chicken they had in the lunch buffet was insane.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 6:41 pm

Pizza Hut rules!
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 6:43 pm

Shakey's is like a papa john's with a buffet. it's ok. still fast food pie. There's a place down the street from me called Rocco's. They're all italian as hell from NYC and make great pizza. I will eat any pizza but, I like some real shit...The mom and pop real italian hole in the wall joints.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 6:47 pm

R.I.P. Shakey's Pizza on Little River Turnpike, Annandale VA. You had dirt cheap pitchers of beer, and that's why my parents brought me to you. I loved your pizza, your fried chicken, and your make-your-own-sundae bar. Now they've probably turned you into a korean whorehouse or something.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 6:55 pm

is that so bad?
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 7:18 pm

I like koreans...jews...blondes....whatever. WHorehouse's are ok unless you live right next door. That might get old.

Just ordered pizza again. Had it yesterday from Big Mamma's and Papa's today California Pizza House...guess they're rippin on CPK's name. Better pie though.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 8:22 pm

My sis' got a gnarly old tooth in her mashed potatoes at Shakey's when we were kids.
Posted: Mar 1, 2007 9:14 pm

hey Idiot String..thanks for that link..too bad im at a fucking library,,and im gonna forget about it later.. Craigslist!!! mebbe that'l work just fine. Cool. Pizza Hut pizza is 98% grease. Who has more grease LJS or Pizza Hut?
hookorcrook
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 1:01 am

i dont think Shakey's Pizza is probably as good as it seemed when i was little, but then again i used to eat a lot of Chuck e cheese too when given the opportunity. Shakey's though, that was the best- MOJO POTATOES fried chicken, pizza, rootbeeer and Ms Pac-Man, great post Little League game fun.

HAHAHHA:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakey%27s_Pizza

"Shakey's was founded in Sacramento, California, on April 30, 1954, by Sherwood "Shakey" Johnson and Ed Plummer. Johnson's nickname resulted from nerve damage following a bout of malaria suffered during World War II. The first weekend the parlor opened, only beer was served and Shakey took the profits from beer sales and bought ingredients for pizza the following Monday."
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 1:58 am

great post Little League game fun.

damn i miss little league!
Posted: Mar 4, 2007 8:41 am

Pizza Hut has an awesome buttery, crispy crust that none of the others have.

I fucking hate that doughy-ass shit what Pappa John's got. It's like a wad of bubblegum with cat vomit all over it: fuckin' yuck.
Posted: Mar 4, 2007 8:48 am

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®