Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / PDX=RAIN TRAP
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 7:36 pm

Make it stop,for the love of goat,somebody pls make it stop pissing rain.I'm going nuts and writing a romantic novel.
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 9:18 pm | Edited by: Joe Pestilence

That's just how it is here. I'd suggest you keep writing,Mr. No-Show-For-A-Thread-i-Started-About-Him.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 4:09 am

you fat turds are lucky you had no killer ice storms this year, so far!
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 5:59 pm

Hey joe, my no-show-was-due-to-losing-my-stuff-and if you got the keys to the faucet turn that bitch off. I'm about to approach the sex/intimacy scene and the protaganist i believe may cop an crack addiction here pretty soon and fuck everything up. And as far as ice goes , BRING IT, no more pissy rain .pdx suuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkssssssssss,if wasn't for the damn wife I would be Memphis bound
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 6:14 pm

Hey joe, my no-show-was-due-to-losing-my-stuff-and if you got the keys to the faucet turn that bitch off. I'm about to approach the sex/intimacy scene and the protaganist i believe may cop an crack addiction here pretty soon and fuck everything up. And as far as ice goes , BRING IT, no more pissy rain .pdx suuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkssssssssss,if wasn't for the damn wife I would be Memphis bound

Quote of the day?
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 7:10 pm

Sorry dude. I don't have the keys to your faucet.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 7:13 pm

take some acid, you might find it.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 7:15 pm

So the keys to the faucet open The Doors Of Perception,eh? No wonder he's so stressed out about it!
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 7:29 pm

Posted: Feb 28, 2007 7:30 pm

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®