Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / ART CARNEY R.I.P....
Goubler
Posted: Nov 12, 2003 2:44 am

the only Ed Norton worth a shit.
Goubler
Posted: Nov 12, 2003 10:18 pm

no one else digs Art Carney?
Buncha communists.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 12, 2003 10:42 pm

George Bush got a C Average at Yale! That's pretty good for the President of the United States son....the means he probbably deserved F's. He's a spoiled rich kid, who might be trying to do good things, but he has blind faith in the United State's capabilities. That's why we went into Iraq without the rest of the worlds support, because gosh darn, the U.S. is capable of anything... His dad did great things when he was in office and gosh darn he's gonna do the same....That's why we have a vietnam scenerio on our hands, fighting an invisible enemy, not based on any kind of pressing need, just based on principle...loosing more and more money everyday. All we're doing is wasting money in Iraq...there is no kind of big pay off to be found....our economy is going under....the military is loosing men every day, unless they're giving out alot of promotions we must be.....it's the most retarded situation the worlds been in since 1969....

The reason Rome and most World Powers have gone under is because they tried to over extend thier power and resources....Rome fell because they wasted all thier money fighting the Guals....fucking Russia went under because they were trying to make peac in Afgahnistan...It's fucking ironic that if you watch Rambo II fucking Bin Laden and his gang fuckin saved his ass against the Russians because they used to be on our fuckin side...we trained that bastard...god damn bush is a moron.

razor a go go
Posted: Nov 12, 2003 10:52 pm

i am not disagreeing with you, but i don't quite understand what our nation's hubris has to do with the honeymooners.
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Nov 12, 2003 11:10 pm

I care about this. I just think most folks aren't that familiar w/ The Honeymooners these days,as idon't think it's running currently on TV Land or anything,but i could be wrong (my roomates that dominate the Dish TV tend to watch boring dogshit like Law & Order,etc.,so i don't watch TV as much as a result).
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Nov 12, 2003 11:12 pm

Of course,you could also look at it like this: If there was no Art Carney,there'd be no Yogi Bear,maybe that'll help put it in context for non-Carney knowers....maybe....
SAMBEAUX
Posted: Nov 12, 2003 11:32 pm

Bin Laden was in Rambo II?!?!?
Whoah.

Remember that episode of the Honeymooners where Art jumps on the bed and you can see his balls hanging out of his short shorts?

Wait a second, don't you mean Rambo III?

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 12:50 am

It's that part where Rambo and his Sgt. are surrounded by russians in that cavern, and they like jokingly decide to take them all on themselves...and then when it looks totally hopless, Bin Laden and like a hundred jihad come to thier rescue, and Rambo like flys his tomahawk helicopter like head first into a commi tank and survives!
Talk a Tron
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 2:11 am

Shut it!
ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 6:48 pm

That fuckin' SUCKS!!!! I had no idea he was even still alive...Remeber that episode of Alice that he made a guest appearance on? They Decided to come out with "Chili con Carney." And I always pay tribute to the Honeymooners when I get the hiccups, cuz Norton called 'em by their phonetic "hiccoughs" and that's what I say, cuz Ed Norton was the funniest character on TV EVER!!!!
Inept Cobweb Crotch
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 7:47 pm

Ahem....there was no "Rambo II." The movie that you speak of is called "Rambo III." "Rambo" is the second in the series, with "First Blood" being the first.
nickg
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 7:52 pm

on a news segment about art carney's life/death, it said "the honeymooners" has never once left the air since sometime in the 50s. it's ALWAYS playing somewhere. kinda crazy. i've never even seen an entire episode.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 9:46 pm

That sucks for you...I think I've seen all 48 that they have on tape!

Also the original cast reunited in the late 70's ...and they reunited on Broadway all the fuckin time too...

I like Mr.Ed too....I'm jaded on old people dying.

Goubler
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 4:16 am

...but can it core an apple, oh Chef Of The Future?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®