Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / THE EVIL DOPE....
Goubler
Posted: Nov 12, 2003 2:29 am

Joe talked me into doin' a BEST OF THE EVIL dope cd-r, and I'm wonderin' if there's any more tapes out there..(louie?)..as it stands, i got about 5 hrs. of me blastin' garage and METAL MACHINE MUSIC over the nola airwaves, while greg was bringin' the bottle to the baby to the soothing sounds of Pavement...anyone with a tape, get in touch;you'll get a pendletons bootleg or an ass-reaming if you're cute.
worldgreatestsinner@yahoo.com.
ed oblivian
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 10:56 pm

Totally rad dude!!! Spinning hipster stuff on NOLA radio. Your my fucking hero! Send me one of those tapes so I can know for sure you were really on top of shit back in the day. Collecting tapes of yourself playing records is so bad ass! MAN, bet you listen to them incesantly! It's physical proof that you were really sombody important. Yeah, you probablly turned someone on to METAL MACHINE MUSIC. You should get a medal or something. I'd take pavement over it anyday but it is so cool to know about(and play) such a hunk of crap! You are so underappreciated!
ed oblivian
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 1:00 am

I still can't get over it! METAL FUCKING MACHINE MUSIC! Are you serious? Aren't you the guy that hates all that noisey in the red stuff? Your so fucking pathetic.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 1:48 am

I don't even think Reed himself has heard the whole Metal Machine LP.

moody prick
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 2:04 am

When Metal Machine Music had just come out, I remember walking into the house Simply Saucer had and they were playing all 4 sides simultaneously on 4 different stereos.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 2:15 am

prelude to a murder.
ed oblivian
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 2:40 am

Everyone's listened to it. I've listened to a lot of things I quickly sussed out to be shit. Hopefully goubler will now turn us all on to cop shoot cop.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 3:18 am

and perhaps some King Tubby and the first Can album are in order.

Now we're thinking outside the lines.

Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 3:33 am

Goub,have you contacted Col. Kirsch? You know he'd have 'em all! Also try Curtis,shit,maybe even Loomis mite have one...

That's all i got from this post.I suddenly forgot how to read when i got to the rest of your post and this thread...sorry!

Goubler
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 4:13 am

Greg; take it up with Joe; he's the idea man behind it....and I'll take MMM over THE REIGNING THUD anyday...why are you arguing with me anyway? Shouldn't you be fucking your wife and producing more yardapes? IT'S YOUR DUTY!!!!THE EARTH'S SURFACE HASN'T BEEN COMPLETELY COVERED WITH MOUTHBREATHERS YET!!!HOP TO IT,GREG!!!!!
....and it's spelled "you're", not "your", you moron.
Goubler
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 4:45 am

...and what's with all this "sussed" talk?...first you try to impress me with your redneck shtick(that only works on yankees,boy),and now you're an anglophile..."would yew like to buy me shite record fer a tuppence,gov'nor?"...well, it might work...you're certainly ugly enough to be english.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 6:21 am

mercy. Kitty has claws.
Bryant
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 8:49 am

This thread has already been done before, but can anyone explain the personal shit that goes on between "goubler" and Greg? Where you guys in a band together or have a show fall through on a tour , or a bad money deal or some shit? I mean, hey man, you don't like the Reigning Sounds. Well, fine, suit yourself, but what is really going on here? Is Greg populating the earth with your ex-wife or something? I don't know either one of you so I don't give a damn either way? Punk rock should have its own tabloid like the national enquirer (sp?). It's damn hard to keep up with all the bullshit sometimes. For the record, Carey Miller is fucking gay.
Stagger Lee
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 8:49 am

Jesus Christ...
I haven't been on here in a while, but I'd like to take this opportunity to request 'Goubler' crawl back to his basement apartment and return to the comforts of alternating between bothering the geeks on garagepunk.com and furiously jacking it to shemale Google findings.

Your postings are like a bitter cancer on this board.

I don't know who on the Goner BBS is 'friends' with this douche bag, but I ask you refrain from answering his pleas for ancient tapes of his old radio show (which might be the lamest sentence known to man), and join me in inviting him to listen to that insitent voice in his head that begs him to go hang himself in a walk-in closet.

Seriously.

dropkick
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 9:01 am

Did someone say cancer? Not me, I'm in the clear! For antoerh three months
CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 9:11 am

I am not.
michael bateman
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 4:03 pm

a hilarious bitter cancer, that is
ed oblivian
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 9:05 pm

I'll take an hour and a half of your radio show, 20 minutes of you talking about how ground-breaking your tastes are and 2 and a half minutes of you and your guitar making it all the way through smoke on the water, no stops and no restarts for the first time. Leave the cassette in the dumpster behind burger king and I'll pick it up later.
Goubler
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 10:40 pm

ahhhh, yes...'bitter cancer',as opposed to the sweet,sweet cancer we all love.
and the 'lamest sentence known to man' is a Canuck calling himself 'Stagger Lee';"..I'd shoot you with a .44, if it wasn't for Canada's stringent gun-control laws, eh?"
Scott
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 11:12 pm

That's not really a sentence, but whatever.
creepydrifter
Posted: Nov 15, 2003 12:09 am

goub, stick with a .22 or a derringer. i think a .44 would snap your girlish wrist.
Goubler
Posted: Nov 16, 2003 2:28 am

...funny; you've never called my wrist 'girlish' when I was fisting you.
Goubler
Posted: Nov 16, 2003 3:06 am

besides; i'm not a 'bitter cancer';i'm more of a choclatey ice-cream bowl of AIDS.
creepydrifter
Posted: Nov 16, 2003 4:46 am

hey, that was the amyl nitrate talking. fuck "one rim job 2 years ago and he thinks we're lovers"
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 16, 2003 6:01 am

WHA? WHA? WHAAAAAAT?

what's dope got to do with this thread, I don't think anybody on here's on any opiates of any kind.

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®