Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / plans fail every day
razor a go go
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 9:48 am

my baby ain't mine, car broke down, ride drove drunk and stuck around too late, ended up with the single girl bouquet, missing my morning plans b/c my shit is in my car, can't play shit b/c i cut strings off the guitar, and no fucking prom date, friends pissing in neighbors yards like they got no fucking class and are proving some sort of fucking superiority but i don't know what. aside from that, i am on a fucking computer b/c i don't dare deal with any can of worms that might come open. ha ha ha. one more fucking thing to regret, only slightly, like a big fucking baby.
trash
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 9:56 am

http://www.livejournal.com

Ha Ha

Arturo
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 10:58 am

is that a country song?
moody prick
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 4:10 pm

typical Goner Nation CV,
gobble gobble, we accept you...
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 7:08 pm

Hey Razor, You should start hanging out with me...when you find out where my new studio is your going to shit your pants....the only thing missing from my life is friends to play drums and whatever else.....I'm real nice, I don't give a fuck what kind of music your into or your skill level, just that you can stay in relative rythym.
razor a go go
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 8:23 pm

oh yes, i left one item off my little pity party list: i have no rhythm! ah, good times. (really i was a little disappointed no one posted the 'shut up you fucking baby' album cover.) studio, you say? i like everything to sound like it was recorded in a tin can.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 8:40 pm

Damn that's too bad.....anyway Martel, you need to come check this shit out in a couple months.....I'm within walking distance of a Waffle House, and Olive Garden, TGI Fridays (Like Chilton, it's gonna be my new haunt)...a fuckin Red Roof Inn, a fuckin Days Inn...I got my own fuckin bathroom, and the basement is completely underground, with a realy thick carpet, and sound baffles.....Hell what's good for Mick Collins is good for me.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 8:44 pm

Hey I want all my niggs to know that they're welcome anytime they want....anyone I owe favors to you shit.....I said shit.....I'm just getting started on my mic collection.....but I just wan't you all to know that you got a friend...and you can be comfortable when you roll threw this shit hole.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®