Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
lacey underwear
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 4:48 am

title or description
lacey underwear
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 4:54 am

I think I just learned how to post pictures.
This is a collage of my cat The Mayor.
Michael Bateman is her favorite friend.
Jason
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 5:54 am

I guess Willie Herenton likes lollypops.
fierydrunk
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 7:58 am

share the wealth...not of The Mayor, but how to post the pix.
eric o
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 9:14 am

one cat picture, and everyone's jumping to post pics of their kitty...
trash
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 9:57 am

not my kitty, but..
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 7:27 pm

that's the most erotic thing I've ever seen.
eric o
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 10:04 pm

god. now it's cats and dogs...

moody prick
Posted: Nov 8, 2003 10:38 pm

where the penguins at?
Argh
Posted: Nov 9, 2003 9:21 pm

My cat wins

Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 9, 2003 10:33 pm

Jesus, these cats are morbidly obese.
eric o
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 12:27 am

according to Feline Health magazine's October edition, Memphis' cats are the fattest in the nation.

cat's got back.

vanwinkle
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 2:14 am

argh- you're cat is so fat i can't get the picture to load.
trash
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 2:42 am

Argh
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 3:19 am

I have to post it from work tomorrow. I dont' get my computer at home.

My cat weighs four pounds but she's so fluffy that she looks fat.

lacey underwear
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 9:30 am

Above has to be one of the most horrifying things I have ever seen and I mean that in an "it's not funny at all, I wish I never saw that type of way."
That's the kind of negativity that makes the world seem like a shitty place.
CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 8:01 pm

When I see pictures of dead, mutilated humans (like on rotten.com) I'm like "oh, cool!"

When I see pictures of dead cats or dogs I feel terrible and very sorry for them.

Is there something wrong with me?

Todd Trickknee
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 8:17 pm

I'm the opposite -- Rotton.com stuff leaves me filled with dread, whereas I find dead animals funny. Is there something right with me?
Argh
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 9:02 pm

No no no,

See, Carey, you realize that most humans are awful and that most animals are innocent and cute.

And Todd, you're from Wisconsin.

So what both of you are feeling is perfectly natural.

nickg
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 9:17 pm

i don't know, norah. i'd much rather see dead, mutilated, etc., humans than i would to see animals who've been hurt.

come to think of it, i'd rather hang out with a dog than a human, too, so i guess that makes sense.

Todd Trickknee
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 9:29 pm

>See, Carey, you realize that most humans are awful and that most animals are innocent and cute.

Is this about Original Sin or self/species hate? I'm confoosed. Don't even get me started on talking mammals.

Argh
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 9:35 pm

I was just trying to be funny.

NOW I hate myself.

CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 10:15 pm

She's right, most humans are awful. Present company excluded, of course.

Humans lie, cheat steal, kill etc. all the time. Worst my dog and three cats do is poop on the floor.

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 10:19 pm

I when I look at my genitals in the mirror, I feel like a monkey.
Argh
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 10:19 pm

Although, I almost killed my dog Saturday. I came home and she had pooped on the floor and peed on my bed! Earlier in the day, she got in the garbage and when I was like "LEMMMMMY!" she peed on the floor. WTF!? She rarely does any of those things (besides getting in the garbage) much less all at once.
lacey underwear
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 10:20 pm

I'd rather hangout with Norah and Carey than most humans.
What's wrong with me?
lacey underwear
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 10:22 pm

I used to have a fish named Lemmy that lived for 2 years. It actually died from warts!

NOW I hate myself too.
CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 10:53 pm

On an interesting side note, the doctor that operated on my hand Friday : Dr. Jason Craft.

He's not as cool as the N.O. Jason you all know and love, but Panzer's never given me a 100-count script to Percocet.

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 10:55 pm

I had some fish, most of them died because this one fish was eating all of thier tales and fins and crap...so when they didn't have any fin left they'd sink to the bottom and drown....then when that one was left, it got this fish disease where it's fins slowly disolved and it suffered the same fate. Freaky...they were gold fish.
Argh
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 11:12 pm

Ain't she pathetic?

Argh
Posted: Nov 10, 2003 11:12 pm

fucking a, why can't I fucking post fucking pictures. FUCK.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 11, 2003 1:05 am

When it comes to animals, wild or domestic, I allign myself with the Ted Nugent school of thought. Cats are the worst. They saunter around your house pretending to tend to important affairs (which usually just involve licking their anus and swatting at low hanging rope). They ration out their affection as if it's a goddamn honor to pet their spat drenched fur and then top it off with a delighful defication in box.

nickg
Posted: Nov 11, 2003 9:20 pm

i don't mind all cats, 'cept the ones that try to steal your breath while you sleep. and my mother's cat, cause it hates me and always has a big ball of shit on its ass fur.

chimps are the only animal, other than humans, known to premeditate and commit murder. i share this fact quite often, but only cause i think it's way cool.

most people can fuck off. right now, i wish jerry, this guy i work with, would fuck off. we got thru the same temp agency, and he's been at more than one of my assignments with me. he's about 50, and he does absolutely nothing but walk around and bother people. i once was reading a book while on a smoke break, and he came up and said "smoking and reading...two BAAAAAD habits." yesterday i told him i didn't want to do something a certain way, and he said something along the lines of "we can only do what others tell us. it's the choice of one, and we are not the one." why can't people like him just die? they have no will anyway!

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®