Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / CUNT PUPPET!
Dickie Appleshortz
Posted: Nov 7, 2003 8:02 pm

if you haven't seen the new 'underground gold' video of the enigma-wrapped in a enigma band, Cunt Puppet, I'm open to trade for any other videos of the same caliber. Eric O also has a copy, so maybe he'll trade too. I'm looking for rock'n roll stuff from the 60s to the present, so drop me an email with watcha got... todd@awhsales.com
PCPeePee
Posted: Nov 15, 2003 5:59 am

I didn't believe you until I saw it with my own eyes. Sheer brilliance. And to think i coulda have been there, two swft kix to da nuts pronto, the video is amazing though. Get some.
nickg
Posted: Nov 17, 2003 9:04 pm

since this has come up, will someone please come clean? this was all a staged joke, right? i've seen the video, and the folks who showed it to me swore they couldn't tell if it was a joke or a serious metal attack. it seemed WAY too over-the-top to be serious. what's the real deal?
PCPeePee
Posted: Nov 17, 2003 9:17 pm

they sent Todd an e-mail when they found out about the magazine and judging by the grammer, they're serious.
Dickie Appleshortz
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 2:05 am

Eric, have you watched it? They kept mispronouncing 'Miller Beer' and they we really into Dale Earnhart (as by their song 'God Needed a Driver'). The songs like 'Tits in the Wind,' and 'Take Yer Thumb Outta Yer Mouth and Suck On This' are just too good to be true. The lyrics are just unbelieveable. "If You're Too Tired (at least you can hold my can)" had to have been written by a drunken angel, layed off from writing beer commercial jingles...BELIEVE IT.
Todd Trickknee
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 3:30 am

I am 95% sure, after viewing that thing, that it was a set-up. I mean, fake mullets? I don't buy it. It's still amusing, but yeah - fake mullets are the clincher.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®