Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / in praise of von lmo
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 2:19 pm

been listenin to future language everyday for a week. an red transistor. ain't seen him around for a while. wish somebody had that munster tranceformer double lp in america. need to rescore red resistor too. long live von lmo!!!
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 3:20 pm

I listened to "Future Language" daily for a couple months last year. Should pull the fucker out again tonight.
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 3:20 pm

Indeed!

I'm hoping for a Von Lmo box set of everything he's ever been involved with.

The Red Resistor CD he released back in the mid/late-90's is actually pretty cool. Especially when he reverses the polarity somewhere in the middle there and the whole universe collapses and rebuilds itself! Total monstrous damage. I wear the t-shirt I got with it all the time. Doubt he's recorded anything since... Anybody know?

I've got some 4th generation videotape clip of him playing in the late 70's that I should someday put on youtube...

Are you ready to advance yourself?
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 3:29 pm

wish somebody had that munster tranceformer double lp in america.

i do and it's autographed!
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 4:02 pm

I paid $35 for a sealed original "Future Language" a little over a year ago, and even though it was a "bargain" it was double what I'd ever paid for an LP. Totally worth it, but I made the mistake of lending it to Pete from Ivan & the Terribles and he's still bribing me with drugs trying to keep it in his possession. I haven't touched that record in a year! Luckily I've got the CD to "spin," so whatever.
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 6:18 pm

his artwork it great too... i hope he still around, when i had the store he was there almost everyday, and more than ones we got high at the store with him...
is it true that he was an Al Capone's relative or had some mov people in the familly???
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 6:22 pm

mov.

BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!

Alberto rules!
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Von LMO rules.
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 8:27 pm

LMAO!!!
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 9:43 pm

Von LMO does rule.

We're not Crazy!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®