Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
journeyfan007
Posted: Nov 7, 2003 10:07 am

I just got pulled over by the Missouri State Highway Patrol on the way home from a liquor run. I'd had about half a liter of Usher's scotch beforehand and I was sure I'd probably spend the night in the drunk tank (since all my friends are broke or hate me right now).
Sitting in the cruiser, my buzz died and I couldn't help but feel sober as shit.
I blew a 0.071, which is 0.009 below the legal limit. The obviously dismayed Johnny let me go on my merry way with a warning for a busted tail-light.
Has this ever happened to anyone else? Or should I consider myself too lucky to live?
dangerouspinkie
Posted: Nov 7, 2003 11:20 am

one time i was driving down union ave. at about 4:30 in the morning and a cop pulls me over, and i knew i was doing very close to the speed limit because i'd had about a magnum of wine and a gram and a half of coke. he used his megaphone to tell me to get out of the car and walk to his because it was raining and asked me if i'd been drinking. i said no, and he proceeded to write me a ticket for going 39 in a 35 zone. best speeeding ticket of my life.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®