Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Yesterday was a near perfect day
Argh
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 8:07 pm

Beer and thai food, got the MOTO records, playing Simpsons Hit and Run, watched Law and Order, listened to the Final Solutions record, played Parcheesi, didn't get too much shit from the assholes at work, and got the Spike Jonze, David Cross, Strangers with Candy 2, and Tenacious D dvds.

I think I might be a guy.

uleeshuh
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 8:54 pm

Hit and Run looks fun.
CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 9:03 pm

Hit & Run rocks. "Because I'm smart. S-M-R-T."
CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 9:08 pm

Come to think of it, yesterday was pretty great for me too. Missed work reading magazines at the doc's office, listened to the new GBV box set (i'm a fag, yes), watched Wild Zero and played Tony Hawk's Underground. And I found out I have to get surgery on my broken knuckle tomorrow (= pills).
CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 9:18 pm

Plus, the guy that owns the shit redneck club here called me and said, "go fuck yourself, you tree-hugging, hippie Widespread Panic-listenin' faggot," because I made fun of his club having a BRET MICHAELS show in the paper.
Argh
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 9:44 pm

Hit and Run IS really fun. I'm not so into video games, but this one is awesome. Plus my boyfriend just got an adapter so we can play his gameboy games on the Gamecube, so this morning I was playing Super Mario. Aw yeah.

The only think not fun about yesterday is that I think I've finally resigned myself to the fact that I best get my foot to a doctor or else it might fall off.

Carey, you ever hear the Lilys?

tim
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 9:53 pm

hit and run's a blast. THUG is fun, but too easy. finished it in a week, and i still haven't finished THPS4, a year later. good videos of koston, mullen, rowley, etc.
CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 10:07 pm

Can't say I have. They good?

I just read that Kid Rock has a song called "Jackson, Mississippi" on his new album coming out Tuesday. Glad to know he's giving a shout-out to his peeps.

Talbot
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 10:12 pm

"Better Can't Make Your Life Better" by the Lilys is a pretty good record from what I remember. My roommate played it non-stop in 97.
Argh
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 10:16 pm

They recently put out a cd called Precollection, and I think if you like GBV you'd like it.
CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 10:20 pm

That sounds pretty cool... but have you heard THIS?

ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 10:26 pm

Dave can't be as dope as that record by Joyce...how does one post pix anyway???
Argh
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 10:46 pm

No, I sure haven't, but I know what I'm gonna be next Halloween.
CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 10:57 pm

Didn't somebody come to Memphis as Tino?

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®