Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hangover Doldrums
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 10:45 pm

In case you don't know Doldrums is like a sailor term for being in the water whith no wind to blow your sail.

Anyway I did such a half-assed job getting ready for the holloween weekend bash...like I didn't get my Oblivians Sould Food shirt out of storage or nothin...didn't book a hotel...did bring any profelactics....I had a retards shirt a romones shirt and about 6 percacets and my last paycheck. I was so drunk I didn't pick up the limited edtion Oblivians album, the Gig poster, no autographs, if it wasn't for Ledis and Sixtene, I wouldn't even have had a horizontal action or the city paper!

So the point is that considering how illlly prepared I was, you can imagin how illequiped I am to remember names, much less email adresses and friendster aliases...I mean I probably met a hundred people, when I was completely wiped out. So I just want to make my self accesable, in case anybody needs anybody to talk too, needs me to set up a show, wants to trade music, or is even interested in recording in my primitive 8-track studio in another 6months....my new basement is swank yall. Just e-mail me at dunlapchristopher@hotmail.com ...I suck at human relations, and just want to make sure people are comfortable enough to get in touch or ask for favors.

Chris Alienator
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 10:47 pm

Oh yeah, I also meant it's because I suck at goodbyes.
Talk a Tron
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 12:47 am

Goodbye!
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 12:48 am

You'll like this.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®