Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Felix Silla Appreciation Thread
Posted: Feb 16, 2007 8:45 pm

I saw probably some of the most terrible television of all time yesterday. It was an episode of "The Dukes of Hazzard" where aliens come and visit Hazzard County and the Dukes christen the alien, played by Felix Silla, "Lil'Cousin". So awful it was hilarious!

Check out Felix Silla's resume though:

http://www.felixsilla.com/
Posted: Feb 16, 2007 8:47 pm

resume

Holyshit, he's been in everything I love!
Posted: Feb 16, 2007 9:06 pm

I heart Felix. but,

Did you hear about those apartments that the State of California has made for all the dwarfs and midgets that live out here and work as actors? They get disability because they're considered handicapped with their height and all. So they get this subsidized housing! Can you believe that? They made the apartments all smaller scale... the doorways and windows are smaller. They built these things so ONLY people under 4 foot could live in them!... and they get to live in them for nothing. They're paid for by the taxpayers! And here's the kicker.... Guess what they call them???

"stay free mini pads"

ba-bump-bump!
Posted: Feb 16, 2007 9:07 pm

HEE-HAW!
Posted: Feb 16, 2007 9:10 pm

that joke dwarfs all other midget jokes
Posted: Feb 16, 2007 9:42 pm

Hey George,

Did you get your dirty book I sent you?
Posted: Feb 16, 2007 9:45 pm

bi-di-bi-di-bi-di-bi-di-mel-blanc
Posted: Feb 17, 2007 9:03 am

i can't stop laughing, ya'll are funny
Posted: Feb 17, 2007 8:52 pm

"bi-di-bi-di-bi-di-bi-di-mel-blanc"

TWIKI RULES!!!

I don't think i've ever seen that episode of Dukes Of Hazzard. No,i would 've definitely remembered seeing that if i did... holy shit!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®