Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / MOTO single out now!!!
Argh
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 7:47 pm

I just got em in and haven't opened the box yet, but if all goes as planned, I'll have like 50 copies on blue and white vinyl FOR MAILORDER ONLY.
dangerouspinkie
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 9:43 pm

justicenatchez@yahoo.com- let me know where to send the money.
Goubler
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 12:16 am

"White"?...don't you mean:"skull-colored"?
Scott
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 12:24 am

Likewise. Where's the money go? scott@thecooljerks.com
Argh
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 12:30 am

blue and skull colored swirled.
Rev_Dan
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 12:44 am

altair_8800@ziplip.com gimme info on cost and shippin'
michael bateman
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 1:28 am

Norah- I get paaaid on Friday. Can you hold 5 copies on colored vinyl for me? Wholesale? I'll take some to the local record store. Will I be able to PAYPAL you, pal?

The verdict is in. You are hilarious.

And, yes, Alicja I'll be paypal-ing you $10 on Friday too.

michael bateman
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 1:28 am

clickemyouth@yahoo.com
Argh
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 1:59 am

The verdict is in. You are hilarious.

Who was on this jury? I was expecting more like "The verdict is in. You are a drunk"

All of you check your email.

ed oblivian
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 2:19 am

I'd like to get some for the store but colored styrene sounds like shit so I'll take stock copies. Let me know yer wholesale. legbarecords@hotmail.com
lacey underwear
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 6:43 am

Argh-
Now when I read your posts I can hear your Chicago accent...
Mem...o...ries........like the corners of my mind.....shady water-colored memories...
Joseph
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 9:36 am

i'd like one, please.
pettibon@lycos.com
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 6:19 pm

I got Teengenerates Smash Hits on colored styrene, in that case it made it sound better!

I got Dead Moons Crack in The System on picture disc record, and in that case I wish I had it on regular vinyl, or better yet cd.

Argh
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 7:56 pm

LaayCee,

I don't know whaat yer taalking about. I gotsa go to da Jewels to get a coupla two-tree Old Styles. Youse guys wanna come? Dey have sassages too dere.

I'm retarded.

Do I really have an accent?

lacey underwear
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 10:33 pm

I love ya'll Chicago folks. But ya sho' do have accents!!
lacey underwear
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 10:33 pm

Yur YAnkees!!
Argh
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 10:47 pm

next time I see you, you're getting my accent but good.

DER.

Goubler
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 4:26 am

I just love the irony of Greg selling the records of Paul Caaporino, a bigger child-hater then even me.
Argh
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 9:17 am

Goubler, I swear, if you fuck up this sale for me, I will shove those records up your fucking ass.
BO
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 11:33 pm

$ goes where boslotrtle@aol.com
Argh
Posted: Nov 15, 2003 12:32 am

paypal norah@choked.com

money then goes in a hole in my arm.

Just jokes, folks!

MOTO
Posted: Nov 16, 2003 12:23 am

M.O.T.O. needs a gig on Dec 8 between Jackson & St. Louis -
also we need to borrow drums from the other bands - Tim's gonna bring his snare/kick pedal/cymbals though.
Goubler
Posted: Nov 16, 2003 2:31 am

Argh:...I'm sure Greg doen't care about paul's child-hating...he's much too money-hungry to let principles get in the way.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 16, 2003 6:32 am

When will you let it die? I got fueds too, I wonder when those stupid shits will let it die....if your going to talk shit, try to have a little pizzaz, like Greg. Everybodies got thier own idea of how to conduct music/business. If people don't like the way I conduct myself, I usually insult them untill they leave me the fuck alone, if that don't work, I fulfill whatever fuckin profecy they want me to do, like if they want me to be a alcoholic, I'm a fuckin alcoholic, if they want me to be a fag, I'll be a fag for them.....because with me, I realy just want annoying fuckers out of my face.....in that sense I'm a hustler, I do what it takes to get the end result I desire....even if it means paying a price in the long hall. it's entertaining I think, Goubler, your getting annoying man....just let this shit die, and live to annoy another day. Greg understands how to do it like Mark Cuban, put a positive spin on whatever shit they throw at you.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 16, 2003 6:45 am

The best part is that every person you encounter is realy only privy to one dimension of you, if your a multi dimensional person, and have dealt with alot of people.....you can shade yourself for your enemies anyway you fuckin want, and then those people will look like idiots trying to talk shit about you to other people....what I'm saying is just that you can fuckin co-exist with Greg, and everything will be okay....I mean people won't judge you based on this shit....or do whatever the fuck you want...I've had to much wine.
michael bateman
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 12:37 am

I just got a few of the new MOTO singles in the mail from Norah! Two new songs I hadn't heard yet!! And they do ROCK.

Who here in New Orleans wants a copy for $4?

Also- Look out for the giga-rare December tour "Blast Of Silence" b/w "Catamaran" cassingle out early December (to be released on 45 next year). I just wrote it here which makes it TRUE.

If interested, please send me a cassingle of your choice to dub over and $1 to:
Michael Bateman
P.O. Box 13643
New Orleans, LA 70185
clickemyouth@yahoo.com

MOTO
Posted: Nov 21, 2003 5:40 am

Don't mind me - just schleppin' around.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®