Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Drug Screen
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 6:12 pm

Took a Pee Test yesterday...last time I smoked was 6 weeks ago, then 2 weeks before that...and then once a month roughly before that...
Am I cool?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 6:13 pm

yeah
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 6:55 pm

I have a friend who smoked a bowl on the way to work one day only to get to work and find out they were going to surprise-test him. He passed.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 6:58 pm

just dont inhale
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 7:00 pm

I think my new stoney name is gona be Al Inhale. Like the skipper, ya know?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 7:03 pm

no
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 7:14 pm

I thought Gilligan and Maryanne were the stoners.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 7:30 pm

They drug test you at work? You're not an astronaut are you?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 8:32 pm

I had to take a lie detector test for a job or two. It made me a better liar. I've had a handful of different drizzies in my system for a wiz quiz or two. They all come out negative. Half the time they don't really check the pee. They drink it. "I aint goin' to piss in no jar!"
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 8:34 pm

Isn't the deal nto about how close to the test you have smoked , but instead how often you smoke and how much of a concentration has built up in your blood? I don;t really know, I don't smoke pot -

but if anyone has any heroine...
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:25 pm

Its as random to come up positive as it is to be asked for "Drop" I dont smoke but I know that pot will show up one day then not the next. I think rachel is right its how often you smoke not the proximity of the test and the last time you smoked.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:27 pm

none of you have any clue as to what you are talking about
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:35 pm

but if anyone has any heroine

I have two: Anna Nicole Smith and Eleanor Roosevelt.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:48 pm

Hey, I'm just making sure I can't be googletrapped...
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:48 pm

two words: detox tea
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:49 pm

If your body is fat and has lots of fat cells you will retain the THC longer. THC clings to fat cells. There is no set amount of days or standard amount of time for flushing your system but, you can rid your body of all toxins and in this case Cannabinoids in many common ways such as drinking lots of water and oral herbal clensing supplements.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:55 pm

Cannabinoids
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:37 pm

i have to go take a drug test tomorrow and i've been high everyday for two months. what's the best to clean out your system besides mass amounts of water?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:43 pm

i heard a shot of vinegar will do the job.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:55 pm

i heard a shot of vinegar will do the job.
I wouldn't do that untill "banned" joins the discussion and tells you to.When I was in high-school my whole class had to take piss tests. I've heard about the vinegar-thing and recommended it to a girl who was a total pothead- she didn't have to take the test but she threw up all day.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:56 pm

what a vag!
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 11:31 pm

AVOID THE NOID!
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:30 am | Edited by: conner sewer

i have to go take a drug test tomorrow and i've been high everyday for two months. what's the best to clean out your system besides mass amounts of water?
There's all kinds of "sure-proof" ways but I've met people who have had success with the following:
Sure-Gel:In the canning aisle at kroger. Mix it into a gallon of water and drink it. Tastes real bad. Has worked for many of my fat, frequent smoker friends. Cheap.
Head-shop stuff-My buddy swore by Black Magic. He was a heavy smoker, kinda heavy and did lots of temp jobs (so lots of testing.) Said he never had a problem, just make sure to follow the directions. They have lots of other stuff as well, don't cheap out and ask them for suggestions.
I wouldn't smoke tonight if I were you, but if you are who I think you are, then you're skinny so you will have a better shot at this working. Too much water and they can tell, you're urine will be too diluted. Kinda depends on whether it's a cheap home testing kit or done in a lab.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:32 am

Is it too late to say "Urine trouble"?
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 2:07 am

Posted: Feb 14, 2007 2:07 am

Posted: Feb 14, 2007 2:09 am

Posted: Feb 14, 2007 2:32 pm

Thanks for the info.
I drank 4 beers and smoked a 1/2 pack of cigs the night before the test.
Those are legal drugs so I am good, but I wonder if they showed up.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 7:40 pm

I don't see the point in whiz quizzes when you can smoke a garbage load of crack Friday night and pass one Monday morning, but if you smoke a garbage load of marihuana Friday night you'll flunk one Monday morning. I would rather have a pothead working for me than a crackhead, but what do I know about running a business?
Posted: Feb 15, 2007 3:47 am

Posted: Feb 15, 2007 3:48 am

Not work friendly.
Posted: Feb 15, 2007 7:14 am

You crackheads are all in luck because this is what I actually do as part of my job - I collect post accident drug screens in the middle of the night as part of my med tech duties. About 1/10 or less of the shit you're saying above has any validity whatsoever.

Taking someone else's piss in with you only works if you inject it into your bladder and it stays warm - just keeping it near your body won't work, it will be at least a few degrees too cool and our thermometers on the sides of those cups are ridiculously sensitive. A few degrees high or low and you're in the unemployment line. Just telling you to do that makes me queezy so good luck with that, I know it's done and it's pretty foolproof.......that is if you ain't a fool. We had one knob do that and get caught by his parole officer. He used his pregnant wife's urine, they suspected, did a preg test, the rest is just a funny sidenote here on the Goner board. What an idiot. We get strange shit like that all the time here at the hospital, people too stupid to believe.

But I digress. Fat does store drug residue, especially THC (pot). If you're packing, you're prolly screwed even if you drink tons of water. But tons of pre-test water really doesn't help all that much either. I think the more water you ingest, the more the insides of your cells are washed out, the more, well, you get it. You're not diluting it as much as you think. If you're going to try the water cheat, you need to start weeks before hand and try to limit your smoking. If you're post accident, you really don't have much of a chance to do any of that.

I've also heard that Sure-Gel trick and have no idea if it works or not. Vinegar won't work, that's a myth. I've heard of employees telling other employees they didn't like about that just to see them get sick all day (feel free to use that on your loser co-workers). I know of several surefire ways to cheat the system but I'm at work and don't know if my messageboard posts are monitored so I better not say much more. The best way to avoid trouble is to just not do it..........or pay the collector off. Just kidding, boss, just kidding. Honestly, I'm just kidding......
Posted: Feb 15, 2007 7:58 am

About 1/10 or less of the shit

So am I amongst the <.1 that had it right?...
Posted: Feb 15, 2007 8:06 am

I would say yes - pothead smashes crackhead in the pothead/crackhead/scissors game everytime.
Posted: Feb 15, 2007 8:12 am

rocks crush postal scale...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®