Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Employment Rights
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 4:06 am

Ok, so I have this guy I have been doing some work for - and he owes me a check that I was supposed to get last Wednesday. On Friday he said that he would get it to me today, then today I email him and he's like, I'm not at work so I'll figure out something tomorrow, and he keeps putting me off and is kind of an asshole about it cause I told him I didn;t want to work with him anymore cause it wasn't worth what he was paying me and I'm like, "Man, it would suck if I put your name and picture on the internets and told everyone that you owe me money, right?

So then I get this email form him saying that I can pick my check up tomorrow from his lawyer downtown.

So here's my question - he can't try to make me sign a confidentiality agreement after the fact to get paid right?

I really don't plan to say anything about him, cause I really don't give a shit about him enough to start any drama, but I do know a few personal things which is why he probably is freakin out.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 8:01 am

Anybody?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 2:39 pm

He can always TRY, but you're the one who threaten to blackmail him. Just sayin'...
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 5:51 pm

yeah don't blackmail people. especially if you're so popular.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 5:55 pm

Who could it be? Hmmm... is it

a) Ryan Adams
b) Jeff Tweedy
c) James Mercer
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 6:00 pm

d) who cares?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 8:32 pm

well you cared enough to post an answer.

I just figured somone here might have had trouble getting paid and could offer some advice.

I never really looked like it as blackmail, more coercion. He owes me the money - he knows that. That's all I want.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 8:52 pm

You should tell me who it is, then I'll be able to give you a perfect answer. Of course, I'll expect a check from you for my consulting services...
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 8:59 pm

This is what you do:

Go buy a 14inch knife at the Outdoorsmen Store. Go to him, stick the tip up to his neck just barely penetrating his skin and say, "Give me the fuckin money you owe me before I jam this steel blade through your fuckin head"

Bring a grocery bag and have him put the cash in it.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:03 pm

Show him your tit.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:08 pm

Show him your tit.

yeah, good one. aren't you supposed to have the best rack?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:14 pm

What's the difference between Blackmail and Coercion - both involve threats. Your actions would seem to indicate that you might be the one who isn't so great to work with. You might be the one who people on the internets would wish to avoid, particularly in a business sense since you seem to pursue non-contracted associations with vehemence and no discretion. I'm constantly amazed at how incredibly stupid you appear to be by your posts, but, hey, I don't know you.

Sign a contract. Shut your mouth. Threatening someone can become bad for you beyond just reputation and I can see a real legal sort of entanglement coming your way.

Just sayin'...
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:24 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't go blackmailing the guy or even threatening to. If he has a lawyer, you could end up in more dogshit than you get get him into for non-payment.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:25 pm

This board is full of stupid people! I fit right in!

I tried to look up how long someone could withhold payment, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Just thought someone here might have been in the same situation. For me it seems like the same thing as picketing or going on strike. Why do you think people walk around outside of businesses with signs saying that they have unfair work practices? That's coercion, not blackmail.

You can all it dumb all day, but the point is the minute I put the notion in his head, I am getting paid the next day. So, whatever works. I just wanted a little bit of info before I went into the office about my rights.

People talk about a lot dumber things on this board - where have you been?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:25 pm

ps- I hate when people vaguely hint at something. What do you "know about him" that would freak him out? If it trumps him knowing you threaten people with blackmail, go for it. If not, shut the fuck up.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:27 pm

Also, going on strike and blackmailing a guy because you, whatever...saw him stick a hot dog up his ass once are two totally different things. One is legal and sanctioned by the law, one is not?

I would try to do something more legal before the next check. Blackmail ain't cool is the vibe I think you are being given.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:27 pm

People talk about a lot dumber things on this board - where have you been?

Yeah, but you just seem to open your figurative mouth and <POP>, out it comes. I suppose, if you actually cared as much as you imply about "helping" others out with advice on this board, you could've talked about how important it might be to get a contract before you agree to do work. Most workers who go on strike are in a union - they, at least, have contracts and lawyers behind them. I assume you are freelancing and managed to dig your own ditch. Hmmm?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:28 pm

People talk about a lot dumber things on this board

My feelings are valid and important.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:29 pm

People talk about a lot dumber things on this board

Are you saying the "Who's Rack Are You..." thread isn't valid?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:32 pm

Blackmail ain't cool is the vibe I think you are being given.

I think that you should reread what I wrote and get on the same page.

The only thing I suggested to him that I might do was put his picture on the internet saying that he owed me money.

I am saying that he conceived in his own mind anything else that might happen and freaked out.

I'm pretty excellent about keeping my mouth shut about things - mainly becasue you would really have to be emotionally involved to get involved in all that drama.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:36 pm

The only thing I suggested to him that I might do was put his picture on the internet saying that he owed me money.

People already get sued for doing exactly this. You would be a fool to think it was an innocuous action on your part.

It'll be great to google Rachelandthecity Blackmail in a couple of days. Tell your former employer to do that, so he can see just what sort of person he escaped from.

Here, I can help him out with previous evidence for his court case

Or you could show him your other tit.

Yeah, you're good peeps!
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:37 pm

Plus looking smart on the Goner Board is far from one of my aspirations.

If I have a genuine question, I'm not scared to ask it. You can think I'm dumb all day. That's fine.

Please don't waste anymore of your time on this.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:39 pm

Yeah, but then you just suggested on an internet message board that you "knew a few things about him". Saying you "don't really plan" on blackmailing him doesn't really cover you on that. Really bad idea.

If you need legal advice, I would see a lawyer, not a garage rock board. I wouldn't keep on pestering him like that if he has a lawyer/money, though.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:40 pm

rachel - email me. i worked in labor law for donkeys years
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:40 pm

If you dont plan on ever working for him again and you have no personal link...oh and he is in no position to blackmail or blacklist you, Fuck it. One night ehen you're really drunk just let it be known....what you know. When you're working freelance or short stints it seems like I have always had a hard time getting paid. I hate bugging people for money thats owed but at the same time it's owed. My landlord ain't hearing shit come the first. Dont accept anymore work from this guy. THat goes without saying.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:43 pm

There is a guy in Milwaukee who ownes a shit load of properties BUT he is known for his slumlordism. Right across from my place there is a big old vacant building with a sign placed there by the city. The sign is huge and has his name, last known address and states what is going to happen to this building. Collin or Stephanie would know more about this than I (since i just moved to town) but apparently he is being exposed for his horrible ethics as a rental property owner. You'd think that would be illegal, eh?

The sign states that the building is going to be auctioned off, lifted and moved no later than said date.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:44 pm

When I lived in NYC, I had a friend that got paid 10 bucks an hour to stand outside of a plastic surgeon's office and hand out flyers detailing how he botched soem procedure and refused to fix it - they called the police but were told as long as she was standing on pulic property she could hand out the flyers.

I don't see how that's any different.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:46 pm

I dunno, how far up his ass did he stick the hot dog, though?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:48 pm

Well, whether or not this persons actions are abhorrent, I think the thing that you're missing is that being a scandalous tattletaler doesn't reflect too well on you - someone who may(?) rely on their livelihood by reputation or networking to get your next job. If everyone knows you like to be indiscreet, why the fuck would they want to hire you?

I don't mind wasting my time as while I think you are a moron, you entertain me. Thank you!
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:48 pm

what is a pulic property?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:50 pm

what is a pulic property?

It's probably part of her incriminating photo...
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:51 pm

ah, hmm..
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:53 pm

I think you are a moron,

Right back at ya! I understand that you do not know me, cause then none of these questions would arise, and right off the bat from your user name it's obvious that you like to take something and make it into something totally different. But glad your entertained.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:54 pm

Thanks. I'm glad you can spell "your". You're a writer, right?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:55 pm

This is, by far, THE TROLL -- at his BEST!
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:57 pm

Rachel, what exactly is it that you do?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:58 pm

she rights things
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:59 pm

hee hee heee
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:02 pm

She's actually a realtor - she doesn't really live in Memphis.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:05 pm

BIG$
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:05 pm

but apparently he is being exposed for his horrible ethics as a rental property owner. You'd think that would be illegal, eh?

dude was already arrested once before. I'm not sure how long he had to be held. He owes tens of thousands in back taxes. if it is illegal to post that sign, the city wouldn't give a shit because he owes them and the state. Tim Brophy is the WORST HUMAN BEING who has ever lived and people in my office still work with him. I really don't know how they sleep at night. it's truly disgusting.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:06 pm

Actually, RATC appears to have a rather awkward way of dealing with people, at least from what I could find in the internets. I know you are but what am I.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:07 pm

I dont know much about him but I get tired of looking at his building across from my house, somebody burn that brick fucker down.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:10 pm

he's a piece of shit and that's a gross understatement.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:14 pm | Edited by: Rachelandthecity

I just get attacked a lot by people with their own agenda - I'm the opposite of Vinyl Richie. Ask a question and get torn apart - I'm used to it though. I'm nice to a fault until I've had enough, then I sometimes lose my temper.

Anyway, I'm off to the lawyers office to get my money.

Show me my opponent!
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:18 pm | Edited by: The Troll

I'm nice to a fault until I've had enough, then I sometimes lose my temper.

Show me my opponent!

Exactly the professionalism one looks for when wishing to hire someone. Interpersonal skills in professional occupations are paramount!
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:24 pm

Last October Milwaukee Magazine did a story on the city's five worst residential landlords. One of the subjects of that piece, Timothy Brophy, Jr. owns many Riverwest properties in various states of disrepair. According to Todd Weiler, Public Information and Training Coordinator for the Department of Neighborhood Services (DNS), poor property management is typical of Brophy. "He will buy a property already in bad shape and continue to rent it without addressing the code violations," said Weiler.

One seemingly typical example of a Brophy property is 601-603 East Burleigh Street. According to neighbors the building has been deteriorating for years and has several code violations. "When Brophy purchased it last year he did nothing to improve the units. There has been an endless turnover of tenants with poor garbage management, loud music, domestic disputes, improperly cared for pets, loud cars, panhandling and suspected drug dealing," said one neighbor who wishes to remain anonymous. Another neighbor noted that several police squads have been seen regularly at the house, including most recently a couple police visits in one night culminating in an arrest of a woman on March 26 after a large group of people had been arguing loudly on a porch most of the evening, an eyewitness said.

At the time this article was written Brophy had been given five days to install smoke detectors in both units. If he had not complied, the inspector could write an order for the building to be placarded, which means tenants would be evicted and the doors and windows boarded.

Melanie Peterson, a neighbor to two of . Brophy's properties at 924 and 915 East Meinecke Street, said last July she called DNS to report overflowing garbage that was spilling rotten food and waste into the ally behind her home. Her children couldn't play in the back yard due swarms of flies, rats, and a terrible stench. "The city told me they get complaints on this guy all the time and they gave me his name so I called him myself," she noted. "He was extremely rude, defensive, and insulting. He asked me if I was educated, as if to insinuate I was an idiot for calling him directly to complain," said Peterson.

A general complaint about Brophy's properties was made to the DNS last year, which prompted inspections and the subsequent addition of his name to the Nuisance Abatement Program (NAP) in an effort to curtail his inappropriate business practices (see sidebar, page 19). Brophy's fees are adding up. According to the DNS, 35 of his approximately 72 properties are currently incurring reinspection fees.

If reinspection fees don't inspire a landlord to make repairs or deal with problem tenants, the problem goes to court. "Reinspection fees usually add up enough to prompt a property owner to get the work done, but in cases like this where the owner ignores the fees, a court-ordered receivership action is used to force the owner to relinquish control," Weiler says. The city then appoints a management company to screen tenants and rehab the property and that cost is then added to the property tax bill so it becomes the responsibility of the new owner. The city can also condemn a property, and further inaction from the owner can result in property demolition.

"We had a meeting with Mr. Brophy around the first of the year and told him he had 60 days to get us a list of all his properties and tenant names. Our goal is to track progress on the repairs, but we have not received the list. The next step is for the city attorney to take the case to court," Weiler said.

According to DNS records, two homes and a garage belonging to Mr. Brophy have already been demolished. He appealed one demolition case on Booth Street where he had failed to restore a small cottage, which was condemnable and two years beyond the compliance date. "Brophy stated it was worth $80,000, since Riverwest property is so hot on the market, but it assessed at only $6,000. The judge considered the city's report of all the missed opportunities on Brophy's part to begin rehabilitation on the property, so it was condemned and destroyed," reported Weiler.

Milwaukee police officer Robert Garcia is working with the NAP team on Brophy's properties along with building inspectors.

"I have been to at least 25 of his properties, and not one tenant ever said they have seen or met Mr. Brophy," Garcia said. "In our efforts with the chronic nuisance situation we have shut down several drug operations, prostitution and a lot of other nuisance behavior [at Brophy's properties]," he said.

The following local properties are publicly recorded at the Register of Deeds office as being owned by Timothy Brophy, Jr. the list may not be complete.

515 U2 N. Marshall St.
2000-06 N. MLK Jr. Dr.
1805 N. 2nd St.2010 N. 2nd St.
2052 U3 N. 1st St.2106-08 N. 1st St.2106-06A N. 1st St.
2626 N. Palmer St.
3448-50 N. Richards. St.
2955 N. Buffum St.
2001 N. Holton St.2358 N. Holton St.2370 N. Holton St.2601 N. Holton St.2637 N. Holton St.2657 N. Holton St.
2623 N. Pierce St.2927 N. Pierce St.3008 N. Pierce St.
2423-25 N. Booth St.2431 N. Booth St.2444-46 N. Booth St.2600-04 N. Booth St.2777-79 N. Booth St.2949 N. Booth St.
2713-15 N. Fratney St.
2220 N. Bremen St.2565 N. Bremen St.2649-51 N. Bremen St.
2230 N. Weil St.2636-38 N. Weil St.2646 N. Weil St.2929 N. Weil St. (on 3/26/04 the city issued a service request to inspect dwelling as a candidate for condemnation)
2211 N. Humboldt Ave.2410 N. Humboldt Blvd.3220-22 N. Humboldt Blvd.3813 N. Humboldt Blvd.
1508 E. Irving Pl.
1020 E. Kewaunee St.
912-14 E. North Ave.1118-20 E. North Ave.
633-35 E. Wright St.
513 E. Meinecke Ave.606-08 E. Meinecke Ave.613-15 E. Meinecke Ave.700 E. Meinecke Ave.814 E. Meinecke Ave.915 E. Meinecke Ave.924 E. Meinecke Ave.
812-14 E. Clarke St.
909-11 E. Center St.925 E. Center St.
216-18 E. Locust St.
401-03 E. Burleigh St.601-03 E. Burleigh St.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 11:00 pm

Ok, so here's what happened - if anyone cares - I went to the lawyer's office and my check was sitting on the receptionist's desk. I said - hey - that's for me -and she said -"alrighty!"

So, I don't know if she fucked up or what - but I got my money and I am happy.

The thing is, if I had been Jack Stands or some other Goner Board superstar posting this then everybody would have probably been - "Fuck that Negro!"

But it was me so it turned into a personal attack with links and name calling. Not sure exactly why I bring that out in people, but I have a pretty good feelinig it has way more to do with them than me.

So, I agree that I probably went overboard yesterday on the phone with him, but I was pissed and I wasn't sure what my options were. I, unlike many people on this board, make mistakes all the time and take complete responsibility when I fuck up.

Only because I realize that it's not my mistakes that define me, but how I deal with them.

Ok, I'm gonna go learn some rock and roll history now!
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 11:09 pm

>sigh<
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 11:55 pm

Not sure exactly why I bring that out in people, but I have a pretty good feelinig it has way more to do with them than me.

While I don't have a feelinig, I do have a feeling that you bring this sort of response out in people because you are a passive/aggressive attention whore who is woefully incapable of handling rhetorical discussions and resorts, like a nervous philly - farting and shitting itself, to the use of a defensive responses instead.

Only because I realize that it's not my mistakes that define me, but how I deal with them.

Then I am afraid that a definition of you might be "inadequate".

The thing is, if I had been Jack Stands or some other Goner Board superstar posting this then everybody would have probably been - "Fuck that Negro!"

Not sure if that's a backhanded compliment to JS or racist or both. I think you'll find, if you actually took a moment to reflect, that people on this board are quite clear about how they feel about you.

Good luck with your future endeavors!
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 11:58 pm

Do you have a "Mean People Suck!" sticker on your car? Just asking.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:03 am

Nah, I have "Visualized Whirled Peas"
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:11 am

if I had been Jack Stands

Oh, no, no, no...
Don't drag me into this.
I'm still pissed you stole my Iron Maiden vs. Gin Blossoms idea, and interviewed the wrong people. I'm fairly certain I hate your rack at this point, too.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:11 am

I went with "Chillax" this year because my "clients" need to lighten up and pay me!

Is this the same chick who had the infamous "My ex-boyfriend wants me to fuck his current girlfriend!" thread, or nah?
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:12 am

if I had been Jack Stands or some other Goner Board superstar posting this then everybody would have probably been - "Fuck that Negro!"

Who are the other superstars? And, I don't think this is quite right. Jack gets called out quite often...
I also thought of the work "blackmail" when I read your post...but you know I like to see you out, Rachel, and didn't want to call you out about it. And, it seemed like kind of a short time to be talking about trashing someone publicly who didn't pay you. Like, less than a week or something?
Of course, I'm just entering this freelance world myself...and haven't had to deal with this yet.

But, the one thing you have to have learned on this board is that whining is universally not tolerated. Well, whining is well tolerated, but whining in guise of "advice please" just doesn't happen too much without people calling you a baby.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:18 am

Baby!
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:22 am

You talkin to me?
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:24 am

It wasn't really the whining, it was the asking about "rights" and then admitting to basically blackmailing the guy for money. Just seemed kinda stupid...

I could read Troll vs. RATC all day!
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:24 am

but whining in guise of "advice please" just doesn't happen too much without people calling you a baby.

I think that's what sets me off the most about people like Rachel. They're real good about starting some sort of interaction with you and then, when they get some advice or an answer that they don't like, they get defensive and call you stupid, childish, etc. Insulting someone who bothers to reply to your inane thread is annoying. There's a ton on that Top 50 thread. In this thread, an example might be Plus looking smart on the Goner Board is far from one of my aspirations. which could be translated as "I could care less what you actually think because the Goner Board is full of idiots and morons." Oh, wait, you think I'm paraphrasing? This board is full of stupid people! I fit right in!

I don't think people like this are actually interested in the presented topic, nor in what you actually think, it's sort of a reverse troll, if you will. I suffer working with a similar vapid idiot.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:25 am

You talkin to me?

You listening!

I have never seen the Troll on this kinda war path before! GO TROLL!
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:27 am

I have never seen the Troll on this kinda war path before!

You, sir, have missed out on some great ones. Not that the Troll is trying to be helpful, mind you...
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:28 am

seemed like kind of a short time to be talking about trashing someone publicly who didn't pay you. Like, less than a week or something?

no shit. It took 4 months to get paid for some pics I had published.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:29 am

It wasn't really the whining, it was the asking about "rights" and then admitting to basically blackmailing the guy for money.

Well, that's exactly what I thought I was saying!
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:32 am

I have never seen the Troll on this kinda war path before! GO TROLL!

Sorry, I suppose she's a soft (and willing) target. I just don't get people who ask for advice and then, when they don't like what they hear, argue with you about your opinion. "You're the one who asked me, fucktard!"
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:33 am

I have never seen the Troll on this kinda war path before!

Go back about, what, a year? Taught me quite a few lessons about the internets that still took awhile to "get". Got it now--basically "Don't overreact" and "Spend time NOT on the Goner Board doing pretty much anything else."

The Troll was extraordinarily and honestly helpful to me in the "How to Buy a Home" thread of 2006, though.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:36 am

Let's overanalyze this:

What annoyed the shit out of me was the this was (I'm assuming?) suppoused to be about some minor league celeb she did...whatever it is she does for. So I didn't read it so much as a legit plea for advice as I did as an underhanded way of saying "I did some shit for famous people and now they won't pay me, wadda wadda!". Basically, attention seeking.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:37 am

The Troll was extraordinarily and honestly helpful to me in the "How to Buy a Home" thread of 2006, though.

I wasn't trying to be helpful, dammit, you're just a good listener.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 1:09 am

Troll is my new hero.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 1:13 am

Where's Bruce?
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 1:22 am

he away.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 1:24 am

I wasn't trying to be helpful, dammit, you're just a good listener.

Aw c'mon now...you were trying to help AND I am a good listener, esp. when someone is offering a lot of information I can use. Even though we have not taken advantage of it yet...the housing market here is ripe for the picking. As soon as we settle in, we are going in for preapproval.

Carry on!
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 1:26 am

THE TROLL IS NOT HELPFUL!

(but it's funny and awesome when he slips up)
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 1:29 am

You are right sir!

(I almost forgot...and a certain emoticon would be totally appropriate right about now if they weren't so disgusting)
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 1:30 am

You're an emoticon.

So, has Hollis seen a bug yet?
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 3:51 am

Best thread of the week, so far. Great arguments, lots of participation. The only thing its missing is dirk getting on here and calling everybody a faggot.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 3:54 am | Edited by: Mark Rochambeaux

I just got paid on a for-service basis from a certain indie label (*ahem*), with the check arriving about one week after the contracts were signed. That's right ... contracts. Look into it ...

And if you do have a contract, esp if it's with a famous and important person, you're probably dealing with a confidentiality agreement, which would make calling them out on a webshit infinitely more troublesome and expensive.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 3:57 am

One roach. Plenty of lizards. And a manta ray.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 5:23 am

Employees have no rights. Whatever you get, be thankful for.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 5:29 am

And even if you're represented by a union, watch how quickly your personal interests diverge from those of the lumpen proletariat. Work really sucks.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 6:39 am

(unauthorized diggler proxy)

what a bunch of fags, anybody discussin getting paid should have their balls cut off. and cans, if they got em.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 7:05 am

(unauthorized diggler proxy)

what a bunch of fags, anybody discussin getting paid should have their balls cut off. and cans, if they got em.

If I were diggler, I'd sue your ass.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 7:13 am

Hey, diggler, sue his ass. Then call Reptillian.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 3:54 pm

1. This has nothing to do with celebrity or famous people, you're projecting.
2. I think I was the one that was called stupid and a moron first, not the other way around.
3. I have seen this person, withhold money from people on purpose like it was some kind of game before and I was worried he was going to do it to me.
4. As a freelancer I do work with hundreds of people every year. Most of the time every thing goes very smoothly, you do what you say you will and then they do what they say they will. No problem, then every now and then you run into situations that you haven't experienced before and you deal with them the best that you know how. I needed my money Monday - not in three weeks. And for whatever it's worth what I did worked.
5. Thanks for the support!
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 4:27 pm

mas·och·ism
–noun
gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation, etc., inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others, esp. the tendency to seek this form of gratification.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 6:28 pm | Edited by: SinglesGoingSteady

hot dogs, ass.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 6:28 pm

1. This has nothing to do with celebrity or famous people, you're projecting.

1.) Someone else implied that during the first few posts poking fun at your stupid thread. I have no idea what you do for a living; based on your use of quotation marks I pray it's not freelance writing.

2.) Go

3.) Fuck

4.) Yourself.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®