Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / "Tracks" Music for grownups
Randy California
Posted: Nov 3, 2003 11:31 pm

I keep seeing shit for this new magazine... http://www.tracksmusic.com/

It's billing itself as a music magazine geared to people over 25. I dunno that seems silly.

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 3, 2003 11:54 pm

also, if your willing to put up with the junk mail, it says you can get a free Johnny Cash CD.....I bet it's lame...but I did kind of like Lucinda Williams when I saw a concert on t.v....she was alright....some people might be interested.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 1:00 am

I'm 26 and damned if i'm a fucking grown-up.

Now off to my finely chopped carrots and Leno.

Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 1:11 am

That pic of Norah Jones makes her look hot. I guess the fact that she's attractive on her own don't hurt,either!

Yup,Ryan Adams,Lucinda Williams,Norah-it all checks out! I think it's funny that this could almost be No Depression for the future demographic of Readers Digest-maybe they'll have a "Laughter Is The Best Medicine" -type Joke Page full of wacky post-modern 80s references!!!!

Gotta go age disgracefully now,see ya later...

Goubler
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 2:57 am

they play the 'Adult Alternative' station,WXRT, where i work, and the thing makes me cringe...i can understand giving up on the "kid's music" these days, but god knows why'd you wanna curl up and sip herbal tea to Nora Jones;you may as well crawl into the grave.
that cat-dander guy on TV that joe dedicated a whole board to?...total 'XRT listener.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®