| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Topless car wash planned for Memphis
Manzoni
Posted: Nov 3, 2003 10:23 pm

T & A Gentleman's Car Wash and Lounge

http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=1504886

Womb Raider
Posted: Nov 3, 2003 10:53 pm

We had the pleasure of listening to an enlightened debate over the T&A car wash on an AM radio christian talk show in memphis. I think it was the same show that they call a few times on the Just Farr A Laff CD. Guys were calling up saying that their main concern is that the attendents wouldn't be "qualified to be topless."

Good listenin. They also discussed the pagan ritual of halloween and why you shouldn't let your kids trick or treat.

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 3, 2003 11:43 pm

That one rap radio station they got is pretty hilarious too....like listening to them talk about all the current events...my favorite line was "seriously yall, murder aint funny, but..." That would be a good start for a story.
vanwinkle
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 1:15 am

that is 107
superman is my hero
you are a damn fool
vanwinkle
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 1:17 am

and i need to learn to count
andria
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 1:39 am

who heard superman tell some guy who was on his way to turn himself in at 201 poplar (that's the jail, fools) at noon today to go eat some ruth chris and drink a 40 oz of bud lite before going downtown? i think the guy settled for d'bos wings and a 24 oz can of busch, but he said he was gonna "get crunk" so he could sleep off his jailtime. genius!

107.1, bay-bee!

CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 1:47 am

superman DAM FOOL
eric o
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 2:31 am

plus they throw that "This Is Mayor Willie Herenton" sample over EVERYTHING... great.
Quinn
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 5:39 am

Don't trick yo treat, nah treat yo trick!
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 5:53 am

Don't trick the treat, treat the trick.
andria
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 8:36 am

that "this is willie herenton" sample sounds so damn white! too bad they don't have him saying "this is the king of memphis" or whatever he's been calling himself since the election...
Society Paige
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 10:34 pm

Hey Carey - where was that little gem of graffitti? I used to crack up every single time I saw it. I can't remember a dam thing these days.
CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 3:35 am

It was on some bail bonds building near 201 Poplar, I think... went lookin' for it 'bout a year ago and it had been painted over. I always wanted to get a picture of myself in a Superman costume next to it. Either that, or with a shit-eating grin next to the "DEM CRACKAS THINK DEY SLICK" I saw on a bombed-out carwash in the MS Delta.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®