Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / OMG rachel ray looks bad this morning
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 4:05 pm

and her audience looks really, really confused.

is that even her? i think some distant relative has taken over.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 4:07 pm

she definately looks toasted some times. still got a cute little rack though. i'd do her.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 4:10 pm

The show she did with Rick Nielson of Cheap Trick about celebrity restaurants she is deffo ripped to the tits....Rick had the sense to put sunglasses on.....but Rachel looks Chinese she is so high....and the way she tucked into the chocolate desert gave it away for sure
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 4:14 pm

You seen her get drunk and try to get fresh w/ Morgan Freeman? She practically raped his ass.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 5:23 pm

Rachel Ray aint very Goner.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 6:18 pm

not. at. all.

except i think she's drunk all the time.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 6:21 pm

except i think she's drunk all the time.

that's pretty much the biggest qualification....
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 7:39 pm

When she came to Portland apparantly she was adrinkin and asmokin and bein pretty bitchy.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 7:48 pm

she sucks. i hate her stupid show. i like giada much better than her. even that nigella lady from the style channel is less nerve grating than rachel ray.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 8:00 pm

I LOVE contessa lady. I want to go live in her house in the Hamptons and have her cook for me.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 8:07 pm

contessa lady is great too. i don't know how i forgot about her.

there are just some people on the food network that grate my nerves worse than anything: rachel ray, bobby flay (cuz he's such an arrogant s.o.b.), and emeril. anything else on there i don't mind watching. well, there is that one lady that kind of "cheats" on cooking by getting premade crap and adding little things to it to jazz it up. she's lame too.

but really srlsy...rachel ray saying yummo makes me want to throw things at the t.v.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 8:28 pm

Its not Bobby Flay, but the guy that was doing the Applebee's specials, and he was on the commercial. He comes off as a dick.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 8:31 pm

yummo

FUCKING YUMMO. AND EVOO. I WANT TO KILL KILL KILL WHEN SHE DOES THAT!!!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 8:36 pm

I wouldn't kick RR outta the sack!
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 8:37 pm

Does anyone else hear her creepy ads on the radio for her show???? You think she sounds bad when you have to look at her? Looking at her actually eases that voice a little. JEEZUS.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 8:37 pm

"Sammies".

The worst.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 8:51 pm

but the guy that was doing the Applebee's specials

tyler florence. i don't know what sucks more -- him or applebee's.

bobby flay is totally cocky though. i hate that show where he goes out and challenges other people who make really awesome food to "battle" or whatever. he thinks he is all that and i laugh my butt off when he loses the battle. besides, he is not really all that creative. even his iron chef performances are snoreworthy most of the time. batali and morimoto could cook circles around him.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 8:54 pm

And when he was on the original Iron Chef and he won, he jumped up on the counter and totally insulted all of the Japanamen. He's a douche.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 9:13 pm

fuck anna nicole smith...i've seen that hole...as exciting as Madonna at this point...the real question is...does anyone have any naked pictues of Rachel Ray???
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 2:26 am

RR is a shitty tipper and her laugh sucks. fuck that bitch,
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 2:45 am

I wouldn't be apply'n your usual whines since she has a Sicilian connection..gilfs look glitsy
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 2:50 am

Posted: Feb 10, 2007 3:02 am

I want Sandra Lee.
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 3:50 am

Rachel Ray's titties look awful.

And I'd like to stab the Barefoot Contessa in her fat face.
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 4:06 am | Edited by: saispas

tyler florence. i don't know what sucks more -- him or applebee's.

I had to eat at Applebees on the road (the shit hole known as Twin Falls, Idaho) and ordered Tyler Flo's Cast Iron Chicken or whatever. As much as I hate to admit it, that dish was not only edible, but pretty good for Applebees, esp. the accompanying spinach salad with bacon dressing. Like I said, hate to admit it cos the guy is the largest douche.
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 10:26 am

URL

this sandra lee???
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Whoah! Dunno if I could handle that...this sandra lee???
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 9:21 pm

I wouldn't kick RR outta the sack!

Mike, is there any woman this doesn't apply to for you?
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 10:45 pm

Rachel Ray's titties look awful.

And I'd like to stab the Barefoot Contessa in her fat face.

I'm completely with you on both of these points.
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 10:55 pm

And these pics make me want to puke.

http://celebritymound.com/?p=154

But that Giana chick is smokin!
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 11:11 pm

According to my sources (re: National Enquirer), her hubby likes to pay gals to do unspeakable bodily functions on his person.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®