seen it happen a lot.

afterworths.

This, not so much...
Posted: Feb 8, 2007 4:44 pm

Ha!
Posted: Feb 8, 2007 10:00 pm

God, Nanne is such a homo.
Posted: Feb 8, 2007 10:05 pm

For a real kick, try shitting in a Dutch hooker.

))<>((
Posted: Feb 8, 2007 10:07 pm

buttbombs
da bot o yous
Posted: Feb 8, 2007 10:23 pm

I am a pretty little dutch whore
As pretty as pretty can be,
and if you got the cash on hand
you can take a dump on me.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 12:35 am

For a real kick, try shitting in a Dutch hooker.

if she has the covers over her head, it makes a dutch oven.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 9:18 am

In a shithole near canada, having a drunken sock puppet party while trying to prove not all americans are assholes??
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 3:21 pm

nanne you are the only hope for us to get our fun back from that mean old moderator. you're posts are brilliance and are a shining example of enlightenment and high humor that only the dutch could truly understand. please help us to get our goner board back!
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 4:54 pm

Sorry, just stopped in to bring you down.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 5:25 pm

and teach us grammar! it's so exciting on the goner board!!
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 5:45 pm

trying shittin on a dutch hooker that looks like danny elfman...talk about laying an OINGO BOINGO..!!!!
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 5:46 pm

You mean you correcting my English
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 5:52 pm

I'm too busy brushing my beautiful hair.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 6:10 pm

you are gay
and a homo
but not a gay homo
or a homo gay
but you're probably a gay goy
but I don't think you're a gay guy
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 6:17 pm

i thought you were already sick nanne. what's them pills fur?
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 7:10 pm

god the dutch are stupid.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 7:22 pm

dutch are stupid.

redundant.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 8:22 pm

no way...
i made out with a dutch brain scientist
in paris the other night and she was
definitely not stupid.

this is some of her work:
http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/units/addiction/drugs/ mouse.cfm

she gives metamphetamine to mice.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 8:29 pm

that's very cool, but it's in utah.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 9:12 pm | Edited by: T J Honeysuckle

My new girlfriend is from Holland, even though she's lived here for years she still got the accent going and all. True.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 9:13 pm

And, no, I don't shit on her, thanks for asking.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 9:14 pm

You guys should read The Happy Hunting Trails. It's translated into English. It's a really great book. You guys have any books that you wrote translated into foreign languages? Can any of you even translate your message board posts into another language?
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 9:22 pm

Did Nanne write it? I wanted to read his stuff. Until he turned crazy.
Posted: Feb 9, 2007 9:26 pm

Tipi dovreste leggere le tracce felici di Caccia. tradotta in inglese. un libro realmente grande. Tipi avete tutti i libri che avete scritto tradotto in lingue straniere? Possono c' ne di voi persino tradurre i vostri alberini del bordo del messaggio in altra lingua?

Yep- thanks, Babelfish!
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 12:30 am

yes eric i know its
from utah...its merely an example
of the work she does....god ive been in france for
too long im finally getting used to these fucking
keyboards...espana manana!
Viva las Separatistas Vascas!
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 12:50 am

Yeah, Nanne has written a few books. I've read Happy Hunting Grounds. It's a great book. I ended up borrowing it to this ex-girlfriend of mine, and I caught her friggin' herself off to it. I've actually read the book a couple of times. Everyone I've recommended it to has enjoyed it.
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 12:55 am

does it say cunt or twat every third sentence?
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 2:03 am

No, he's not Henry Miller.
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 2:30 am

how bout arthur miller?
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 6:15 am

yo matt! glad to hear from ya... i was just bustin' on ya. that site IS actually very cool. hope the deathcult tv action is going great. BASQUE COUNTRY RULES IT!

nanne- did we get lps coming finally? we got the paypal through, right?

sambeaux sure does know how to stir the pot.
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 6:35 am

I am a lose canon lately

sorry you're sick.
doesn't mean you have to act like a dick.
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 7:45 pm

"Viva las Separatistas Vascas!"

That's the trendiest shit I've read all week.
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 8:09 pm

youre the trendiest shit ive read all week
you electrical supply store lurking homo!
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 8:11 pm

viva EL CRUCIBLE!
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 11:03 pm

I didn't start it. It goes all the way back to offering a record for a certain amount of euro's on my label. Too long a story to repeat. But after I brought the prices down, cause I didn't agree with them either, not one American has ordered one through the website.

just for the record I'm only fucking with you because of all the america bashing. and because it makes you really angry.
Posted: Feb 11, 2007 2:56 pm | Edited by: banned

Human nature is that if one person fucks with a dude, especially if the person who is saying the shit is respected, or admired, or hip and "cool" then other people feel that they're given the go ahead to jump on the bandwagon. I've witnessed that gang mentality my whole life. It's not enough to get yer ass beat by the biggest guy in the room, but then all the spineless little fuckers who you could kick the shit out of one on one have to join in on the fun.

I will always have the back of the person whose getting pushed around, even if I believe they may have brought it upon themselves. I don't particularly think that's the case here. People are cruel, yep, that's all fine and dandy and shit talking on the internet is not just expected, but should probably be encouraged cause it increases the novelty of the medium, but I think it gets a little old myself some of the shit that gets thrown around.

When I see people make jabs about Nanne being crazy I feel like "yeah, duh, come on, of course he is, you would be too, and hell that's what makes the man the guy he is." When I see Womb Raider say "and because it makes you really angry." I feel like "shit motherfucker, try and make me angry sometime, see how far that gets you if we ever meet up in the real world, because if your intention is to piss me off, then you better be ready to deal with the results motherfucker!"

Exploiting people's weaknesses publically to humiliate them for your own amusement and to make you feel better about yourself seems pretty fucked up to me. I dunno, I'm probably guilty of it myself, but I for one think Nanne is a class act and don't really get where this shit stems from. He's only done good things for me and my friends and shit, I guess I feel like you get a free ticket to be a little nuts if you put out good music or write a good book.

I dunno, I'd probably think the shit was all alot funnier, if ya know, it actually was funny.
Posted: Feb 11, 2007 3:43 pm

sorry you take this shit so seriously, guys.
Posted: Feb 11, 2007 3:50 pm | Edited by: Womb Raider

and I'm really not familiar with any of the fueding Nanne was talking about, with reatard, etc. all I see is him blowing up at Jack over nothing.
Posted: Feb 11, 2007 4:58 pm

sorry you take this shit so seriously, guys.

Sorry you're a douchebag. Talk about taking the internet so seriously, you're the one who bans Josh, right?
Posted: Feb 11, 2007 10:37 pm

I ban Josh mostly, Womb raider has banned him once I think. It's not like he hasn't had an opportunity to come back; Josh still posts here, and Womb Raider helped him with stuff for work the other day. All on the Goner board. I used to joke about banning Josh all the time, but then he started intentionally fucking with the board with scripts; it's not fun to clean that shit up. So I banned him, his IP, and all of his pseudonyms (knowing full well that he was relocating to a new town and a new job, and he would eventually be back).
As for Nanne, I've never met him; I haven't really read about all the drama on the TB board. I didn't know he was sick; sorry to hear it. I bought the Evolutions LP from Brad, and I'm a big, bad moderator. Sue me.
Posted: Feb 11, 2007 10:48 pm

I am sorry about your personal predicament, Nanne (drawing from the little information you have shared...)

Any fueding that may be going on between labels and artists/personalities is also information that I am not privy to and don't wish to be--shit like that doesn't do anything for me.

Making broad generalizations about americans being one way or another is usually funny and often true--I ain't gonna get upset about it. (Sorry for the "ain't", however I will do my darnedest to refrain from using ebonics in this post.) It's just peculiar when people get bent out of shape after the shit blows back and forth a little.

Here's a generalization coming back accross the pond: I've always sensed a sort of (if you will,) "nobility vs. the peasants" air in the attitudes of the few europeans I have gotten to know regarding americans and their culture--no matter how cordial the relationship. (It's not the best idea for me to have included this observation, but again I don't really care.) The evident sensitivity revealed in some of your comments just seemed so contradictory coming from someone who seems to have a genuine appreciation for the cultural gifts to the world that fermented in this part of the globe.

So anyway, the "5 year old retard" comment made me think of the "pretty little dutch girl" song that was put on a lot of childeren's records over here. Yes it's stupid and not really clever, but again I find really stupid stuff funny. No matter what anyone says, you are not being ganged up on any more that what would be normal, so lets all hug and kiss.
Posted: Feb 11, 2007 11:36 pm

I was mostly just trying to be a dick Robin. Anyway, keep up the good work boss.

As far as all that other shit is concerned, I dunno, I just generally think it's bad form for people to gang up on anyone, even if it's fucking Ned. Let the best and brightest person on the board rip him apart and sit back and laugh if it needs to be done, but the whole gang mentality of trying to make a person feel like shit or unwelcome generally sits real bad with me, even if it's a person I don't like or think brought it upon themselves. Personally though, I think Nanne is a great guy and he's done nothing but help out my friends and I. I guess I always kinda knew he was a bit nuts too just because he'd take the time to respond to these ten page rants I'd send him sometimes multiple times a day back when nobody would touch my music with a ten foot pole and I was on the verge of putting a hole the size of a black man's meat from my chin out the top of my head.

I dunno, sick or not, dealing with a severe amount of bullshit or not, I just never felt the urge to go out of my way to fuck with the guy cause I've always thought he was a good guy. It seems that when he starts getting a little unhinged that it's because people are intentionally pushing his buttons. Fuck, when I feel like that's being done to me, especially by a group of people, bad shit usually goes down and it's no good for anyone. I had to deal with that shit all the time growing up. I've got an allergic reaction to even seeing it done to anyone else. Nanne doesn't need my defense, he can take care of himself, but I feel like I gotta speak up because it's something I do take seriously.

Now let's get back to talking about taking a dump inside of prostitutes and other awesome shit.
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 2:22 am

Sorry, my internet has been down a while, and I was trying to post from my phone earlier (but it didn't work too well, so something may be lost from then in my response now).
I agree with you, banned; it sucks seeing some folks gang up on someone because of bullshit. I miss Big Keg Shandy, but I respect his option not to post anymore; he's done a better job than anyone I've seen "not coming back", including diggler. Soft skin may not cut it here, generally, but I hate it when good people get turned off by that same "group" mentality.
Eric and I talked about a lot of this stuff a long time ago; the board does a pretty good job policing itself, but sometimes it can get out of hand.
As for Nanne, I thought I had been pretty clear a while back when I said that the anti-euro sentiment was all in good fun, at least on my part. France may be a third-world country, but that doesn't mean I don't hope to go there one day to hang out with Piero, Oliver, and Pascal.
Real or imagined, the feelings Nanne has towards TB, this board, or the people who post (including myself) have apparently affected him, and now knowing that it affects his health, I hope that in the future it doesn't bother him nearly as much, for his own sake. Otherwise, I suggest he take the great Punk Rock Pat's advice, as he doesn't even read the board anymore because "why read some shit that raises my blood pressure".
As I've said, I've never met Nanne. I don't know his mind. I have tried to explain stuff to him before on here, but it only gets him more upset and he thinks people are out to get him (I've recieved personal e-mails from him, but never posted them, and I wouldn't; I only would post crazy stuff, like diggler's unfounded lawsuit threats, because it was so ridiculous). I know nothing about the external drama he feels brought to him. I've posted here trying to let him know everything is o.k., but apparently as Reatard would sing, "Things are moving" around him all the time, and he produces false sums from questionable social math.
I don't know what to say to Nanne other than
1. Chill
2. I don't know of anyone "out to get you"
3. I don't give a fuck what you think about "moderators"
4. Anti-European sentiment isn't real; it's a joke
5. I have no qualms against your label
6. I have no qualms against you
7. I've never edited any responses from you; what goes on the internet stays on the internet.
8. Sorry you're sick
9. The edit button works for three minutes. This was established over two years ago, and there's a reason for it.
10. I don't really care, but I'm trying to reach out to you one more time

This said, Nanne will now tell me about me being a facist, "ed o" is out to get him, and disect phrases of my rant into paranoid arguments.

11. I could give two fucks.
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 2:55 am

this is the gayest thread ever.

sambeaux is triple secret banned.
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 9:17 am

I didn't delete your message, Nanne, for the fourth time.

You miss more stuff than you hit, if you read.
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 9:45 am

It must have been the Smurfs who did it then.

Perhaps I should pull up the thread where someone else said he did it? You sent e-mails to him, too. And they were answered, sir.

I don't want a thing from you. At all.
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 9:46 am

I think all of the above posts are much too long, too much to read, to much room for misinterpretation etcetera. There are jocks on this board, but none of them seem to be involved in this discussion, so y'all shut it.
(And I like Jack and Nanne but the euro vs yankee sentiments is becoming so boring it made me stop identifying myself as a euro : as soon as I got involved in a discussion someone would start about asscheese or us not being grateful enough for you guys ending WWII, LAME!!!)
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 9:47 am

South Sandwich is where it's at!!!
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 9:57 am

but the euro vs yankee sentiments is becoming so boring it made me stop identifying myself as a euro

Why the fuck would you ever stop? If you're from the whatever-side, make a holler. Don't ever give up a game because you're from someplace. Unless you're from Nashville.
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 1:51 pm

Guys, get a room.
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 2:36 pm

I am talking about a post much longer ago.

I have no idea what you're talking about, Nanne.
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 6:56 pm

I'll look for it when I get home. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong; I have no problem admitting when I am. I just don't remember deleting anything of yours.
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 6:57 pm

fuck Plastic Crime Wave.
I loved Europeans until I read this. No more.
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 7:17 pm

Who raised ya. The Cosby Show?

Ha!

That and Family Ties. And Dukes of Hazzard. And The A-Team. And Airwolf. And Magnum PI.

but you rather be the collegeradiodj, the boy with the superior tone and a constant hard on for PUBLIC who see you act through a glass window.

Man, I miss having a show.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 8:47 am | Edited by: Desserted

Feb 12 2007, the day the late great rape ape turned into a sentimental hippie.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®