Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Memphis Fare
Randy California
Posted: Oct 27, 2003 10:44 pm

Hi all! I'm going to be getting in to Memphis airport around 11:30 a.m. Thursday, and I was wondering if anyone else might be there around the same time, and if they'd like to split the cost of a taxi? I don't realy have anywhere to be untill 11:00 that night, so maybe we could down a few rounds too! Anyways thanks and lets me know, Randy.
Society Paige
Posted: Oct 27, 2003 11:35 pm

Hey Randy- the airport and Midtown are only a stone's throw, so if you can't find a buddy, it shouldn't be any more than $10 bucks.

There are always taxis at the airport, but not so everywhere else, so if you plan on using that as your mode o' transportation while here, call early - and often.

ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 5:48 am

If your staying at the French 1/4, they pay for the cab from the airport.
shag
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 5:26 pm

fair warning, it is really hard to get a taxi once yer in midtown. so call way in advance. you might as well walk to your destination.
queenothetwist
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 7:12 pm

I also noticed on the French Quarter website that they have a shuttle 5 miles from the Hotel.... does this mean I can get them to pick my drunkedness up from the HiTone. That would be pretty sweet.
sherman
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 11:41 pm

That hotel is a 5-10 minute walk from the Hi Tone.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 11:43 pm

I have a confession to make...I am Randy California.
Randy California
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 11:44 pm

see.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 11:47 pm

I just figured people would be more likely to help if they didn't recognize my name...and apparently I was right! Hey I checked out that French Quarters websight and that place was swank! More swank than I'm used too...can I bunk with you Queen of The Twist? I'll sleep in the bush behind the gazibo they got in the middle of the hotel....or behind the artificial waterfall if I have too...I'm serious.
Society Paige
Posted: Oct 29, 2003 12:00 am

you are so right Chris
I never would have helped you
had I known better
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Oct 29, 2003 12:18 am

too late now toots.

I need to stay at the French Quarter Hotel.

Randy California
Posted: Oct 29, 2003 12:20 am

bonjvi@beer.com
queenothetwist
Posted: Oct 29, 2003 8:38 pm

My husband is a big enough bed hog; I don't need two elitist rockstars in my bed. But you could probably shack up with my girlfriend... I should SO do that to her.
...maybe we'll see you at Murphys, CA.
queenothetwist
Posted: Oct 29, 2003 8:40 pm

god help her
Crazy Dave
Posted: Oct 29, 2003 9:18 pm

Man, the French Quarter Suites this weekend is gonna make the International Hyatt House / Riot House circa 1973 look like an AA Meeting.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Oct 29, 2003 10:11 pm

Queenofthetwist, I look like the white LL Cool J, and I'm as smooth as Kamron or R.Kelly or the fat dude from PM Dawn....I would be honored to grace the bed of your girlfriend.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Oct 29, 2003 11:54 pm

Okay I'm just some chubby midget white dude who gives good cunnilingus...just let me sleep in your sock drawer and I'll everything will be divine.
Society Paige
Posted: Oct 30, 2003 1:20 am

Adult trick or treating at the French Quarter! Nothing like a good door-to-door shots party.

Zubby got one of the jacuzzi suites! He's probably going to turn the water hot enough to cook some choirizo in there too.

Mmmm.....choirizo bath! I'm in!

SATAN
Posted: Oct 30, 2003 4:13 am

you can usually find someone at the airport to split the cost at the taxi stand, last time it was 12.00 for me
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®