Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / final solutions and catholic boys albums...
ihatestrangers
Posted: Oct 24, 2003 10:59 pm

Okay, so maybe i am out of the loop. But does anyone have any info one the two aforementioned items... Out soon? At all?
Thanks a lot... sorry the topic aint more fun...
michael bateman
Posted: Oct 25, 2003 4:04 am

final solutions lp on misprint and split lp with the headwoundz on therapeutic/solid sex out in the next couple months. probably.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Oct 26, 2003 1:44 am

The Cath. Boy Lp has been making it's rounds on the bootleg circuit. It's fucking severe. Buy it when it comes out goddamit.
peepstemple
Posted: Oct 26, 2003 10:13 am

hey bate man we decided to not do the split with the headwoundz we wanna put it out with just our stuff on it splits suck
michael bateman
Posted: Oct 26, 2003 11:54 am

ok whatever jay just get the artwork ready.
Todd Trickknee
Posted: Oct 26, 2003 6:07 pm

I was told by JonE last night that Paul has all the artwork done for the Catholic Boys album, and now they're fighting over the title. So it should go to the plant in a week or so and be out in a month, though by the amount of emails I get (and already posted reviews), it appears everybody already has a CDR anyway...hope somebody buys an "official" copy.
dropkick
Posted: Oct 27, 2003 7:30 am

I'll be doing it on vinyl. This will come out a few months afterwards, naturally enough. Early next year sometime. Things are a bit messier than usual right now.
tommysolution
Posted: Oct 31, 2003 3:37 am

Apparently it's official. I just talked to Zac, and there will be copies of "Disco Eraser" the first FS full length for sale Saturday night.
Scott
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 12:59 am

There were, and it's fuckin' great!
chriscrunch
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 3:03 pm

cool... hey, how can the folks who didn't make it to memphis buy a copy of the record? eric, is goner gonna be selling 'em?
Luke Batarang
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 5:31 pm

Don't worry Todd, me and my family will buy a copy! If it'll be half as good as The Tears CD, it's gonna be great!!
Arturo
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 10:55 pm

the Final Solutions lp is a FUCKIN KILLER!!!!!!
as great as the ep was, the lp blows it away!!!
definetely top 10 this year.
journeyfan007
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 11:02 pm

The cover also makes an excellent tray for crushing/snorting miscellaneous pills.
scumpuke
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 11:51 pm

i want to buy Final Solutions LP pronto. who do i call?
Scott
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 12:27 am

I'm sure Eric will be selling them, or you can go to misprintrecords.com. Jeff hasn't updated his site yet, but he's got 'em. Just email him.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®