Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Shiite Muslims are some crazy, sick, masochistic motherfukkers
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 5:44 am

Dudes lookin' like the Jay Reatard album cover and shit. Cuttin' little kids with razor blades. Doing harm to themselves like college freshmen. Fuck these freaks!

http://tinyurl.com/yuejrl
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 5:59 am

Yeah, & none of them are in Al-Qaeda to boot. Al-Qaeda is exclusively Sunni. (Pretty much like Saudi Arabia).
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 7:15 am | Edited by: le chev

That first picture in the upper left-hand corner, those sabres can't be that sharp. He isn't bleeding that much. Plus, those cuts don't look that profound. I wonder if that's even real blood. Why isn't he cutting his jugular if he's that hardcore? Goddamn all religions...
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 7:34 am

religion + politricks =
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 7:42 am

religion + politricks =a theocracy. I prefer 14,000 b.c. green anarchy myself...
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 10:15 am | Edited by: Mark Rochambeaux

Yeah, & none of them are in Al-Qaeda to boot. Al-Qaeda is exclusively Sunni.

Check this out. We seem to think a lot more than we do ...

Iraqi officials said Sunni extremists and Saddam Hussein loyalists were helping the cult in their bid to ambush Shiite worshippers.

"We have information from our intelligence sources that indicated the leader of this group had links with the former regime elements since 1993," said Ahmed al-Fatlawi.

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_5115185

"We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know." -- Donald H. Rumsfeld
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 10:17 am

By the way, after the Saddam execution (when he seemed to be the only person in that whole godforsaken country with an ounce of human dignity. ... the peanut gallery were all Shiites), and hearing about the Shiite death squads' preferred murder techniques (torture with an electric drill for days, followed by single "pow" to the head), I can't really say there's much of an improvement over there ...
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 1:19 pm

Fucking glass bowl. Drop the bomb.
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 1:29 pm

Yeah...they got all the answers
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 1:41 pm

Drop the bomb.

Screw that. Then you can't get to the oil. If you drop anything on them it should be condoms...
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 2:40 pm

It's only a matter of time before there is a "attack" on our fleet in the Gulf....it will be connected to Iran and then all hell will break loose.

It will either be a "false flag" attack or a Gulf of Tonkein type deal.
A respected retired US Admiral said putting all of those ships into the gulf is foolish.
Stay tuned.
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 5:26 pm

I can't really say there's much of an improvement over there ...

You know the Iraqi Kurds that Saddam was accused of genociding?

The ones that split tried to return after Saddam was hung and Shiites have prevented them from returning to their homes. At the moment, they're living in especially shitty conditions (even for the area) near the border.

Now that the US got what it wanted by using the Kurds as an excuse, the Kurds can go fuck themselves.
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 10:56 pm

The ones that split tried to return after Saddam was hung and Shiites have prevented them from returning to their homes. At the moment, they're living in especially shitty conditions (even for the area) near the border.

I have no idea what you're talking about. The Kurds are doing well. They're just waiting for the status of oil-rich Kirkuk to be decided, then they're gonna secede.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 6:19 am

Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:04 pm

It's gonna get a lot worse soon...
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2007/013107.html
Posted: Feb 27, 2007 9:50 pm

I know this is kindof old... but just gotta ask...

How many Muslims do any of you actually know?
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 12:10 am

I work w/ lots of them. I don't think any of them are Shi'ite Muslims though. I will say this, I ride my bike through probably thee largest Somali ghetto in America to get to my job and I've never really been fucked with...
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 2:26 am

I have it on good authority that Reatard is changing his name to Ali Mukabama.

It's true.
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 6:08 pm

shhhhheeeeeeeiiiiiihhhhhhhhttttt!whehw
Posted: Feb 28, 2007 11:00 pm

Posted: Mar 1, 2007 3:00 am | Edited by: Uptight White

How many Muslims do any of you actually know?

I've known well over a coupla dozen, and most them were decent, hardworking guys who spent an innordinate amount of time and energy chasing morally "relaxed" American girls.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®