Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / hey banned or any pill connoisseur
Posted: Jan 26, 2007 1:59 pm

i found 2 little white pills last night and i don't know what they are. i think they're either ativan or ritalin. they're tiny and have the letter M on one side and a 5 on the other side. any idea on what they are?
thanks!
Posted: Jan 26, 2007 2:11 pm

Just take 'em but REMEMBER WHAT THE DOORMOUSE SAID.
Posted: Jan 26, 2007 2:40 pm

Posted: Jan 26, 2007 2:54 pm

damn, it's ritalin. shit. i was hoping it was going to be some kind of sedative.

thanks!!!
Posted: Jan 26, 2007 3:09 pm | Edited by: banned

Sedatives are cool for sleeping on greyhound. Don't got much other use for them. I guess they can help ya come down. Might be nice to have one right now. Haven't been able to sleep all night.
Posted: Jan 26, 2007 3:42 pm

i have the hardest time trying to get to sleep at night. most of the time i don't get to sleep until 3ish am and i have to be at work at 7am. if i didn't take adderal everyday i wouldn't make it through work.

if anybody wants to barter some atavan, klonopin, valium, or xanax for adderal lemme know!
Posted: Jan 26, 2007 3:58 pm

That'd be cool if we were local to each other, but it seems like too much work if it's gotta go through the mail. I can get Klonopin and Ambien pretty easy around here, but I never bother. Used to have a connect for as much valium as I wanted for free. Just never felt the urge to take advantage of it.
Posted: Jan 27, 2007 4:47 am

damn, it's ritalin. shit. i was hoping it was going to be some kind of sedative.

If you don't want the ritalin, I know someone who will gladly take it of your hands. Me.
Posted: Jan 27, 2007 5:06 pm

Yeah, Ritalin is definately a considerable amount harsher on my body than any other upper, including homemade crank. The only stimulant worse than Ritalin is Concerta which is a twelve hour time release Ritalin in a pill specially designed so that it's cannot be crushed up.

Twelve hours of rolling stress and crash. Fuck that!
Posted: Jan 30, 2007 1:11 am

I had a weed dealer that for some reason would always offter me a line. I did it the first time and was like what the fuck is that.. Dude Ritalin. After that when I would come over he would act like a bitch if I didnt do it.. Maybe he was trying to get me hooked hahah..
Posted: Jan 30, 2007 4:39 pm

If you don't want the ritalin, I know someone who will gladly take it of your hands. Me.

dude, you could totally have it but i ain't mailing the shit. hell, you can have my concerta too. i had a script for that, took one and never swallowed another one since. made me feel like i was going crazy! but some people like it, all depends on your chemistry i guess.
if i come to memphis this year it's yours.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®