Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Go Saints!!
Posted: Jan 20, 2007 10:05 pm | Edited by: Whiskey Bent

What everyone doin' tomorrow??

Practicing black magic?
Jumbo-tronin in NOLA?
Playoff parties?

What's the plan?

Any Saints fans in Chicago?
Anyone got tickets to the game?

Anyone got any bets on the game?
Posted: Jan 20, 2007 10:08 pm

Recovering.

Watching the game!
Posted: Jan 20, 2007 11:34 pm

hail SAINTStan.
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 12:30 am

I got like 5 pounds of chicken wings

I am going to eat them all by myself and watch the game on my new TV with my new beer and my new vodka.

I'm seriously afraid to leave the house tomorrow, even if it's walking to the bar on the corner.
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 12:44 am

we are going to make more plaster fall from the ceiling below us.
our waitress today at perino's had black and gold eye make-up.
WHO DAT
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 2:04 am

it's gonna be a pretty excitin day of football. prediction: who dats/pats.
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 2:37 am

Dirk, you really the Patriots over the COlts?

No way!
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 2:41 am

hell yeah. the mannins are a family of chokers. the only scenario i can see whereby the colts win is if their defense dominates the game. you just like em cause they're horsies.
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 2:42 am

e.d., you shoulda seen the fuckin pandemonium at sam's club. whole families guarding their new HDTVs, everyone dressed in black and gold, announcements over the loudspeakers like "goooo linens!!", "WHO DAT" playing on stereos everywhere. total madness.
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 3:29 am

Awwww! Snap!
I walked right into that one.

Haa-haaa!
FN jerk.
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 5:28 am

Rebirth brass band is playing a block party outside our house right now. 200 people screaming and chanting the "Who Dat" song. everyone is coming out of the houses to join in. Crazings!

Aside from the 4th world society murdering each other and the poverty and the katrina destruction I still love this city.
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 3:16 pm

I just seen ronnie lamarque singing "who dat" on the TV!
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 3:25 pm

The sun just woke me up.

I completely forgot what sunshine was since i haven't seen any in almost two weeks!

Gonna be a great day!
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 4:20 pm

it's supposed to be snowin in chicago today. this should be a couple of classics. party!!!
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 4:29 pm | Edited by: No Big Thing

There's some flurries this morning, but I can't see it affecting much, though I guess the ball might be a bit slick at times. Not a whole lot of wind either. Went downtown to see a movie and drink some beer yesterday and saw a lot of Saints fans out and about...nice to see that a bunch of folks were able to get tix and make the trek. Is there any kind of game party/viewing at the Superdome today?

Hey WR, congrats on the new boob tube, what did you end up with?
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 6:09 pm

they announced that there won't be any jumbotron action at the dome I think for fear of civil unrest. the dome has been thru hell and back.

most of the Saints fans that are in Chicago did not have tickets when they left here. tons of psychos just dressed out and got in their trucks and hit I-55 north.

I recommend that anyone in Chicago that wants to have time of their life should slap on some black and gold and head to the parking lot at soldier field. you will make friends and have the best food of your life.

new fan video:

Posted: Jan 21, 2007 7:32 pm

I tivoed the part of the local pregame show where fox news guy interviews real life bears at the zoo. it beats the ronnie lamarque commercial hands down. project for the coming week is to figure out how to get that on youtube.
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 8:23 pm

read that thing in the picayune about all the saints fans heading to chicago on the train... you know that train was BUMPIN BABY!
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 9:15 pm

They're simply outplaying the Saints right now.

I hated that first stat about dome-players winning outside 0-9 times.

C'mon Saints!
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 9:32 pm

BULLSHIT!

We are getting railroaded by the officials. typical.

bears are NOT outplaying the Saints. Our defense is strong.

rex is dead meat in the 2nd half.
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 10:24 pm

Posted: Jan 21, 2007 10:44 pm

WHO DAT?

Dat's Cedric Benson!
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 10:53 pm

saints still suck. hahahaha. they're not as bad as the lions though. in fact nobody is.
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 10:55 pm

i will kill you.

raiders suck the worst.

talk about something you know about. like cock sucking.
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 11:14 pm

jason is a great cocksucker! i know!!
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 11:27 pm

looks like the saints got bent over. GO BEARS!
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 11:28 pm

...dat's dat?
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 11:30 pm

damn. what was dat?
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 11:32 pm

anyone gonna watch the next game?
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 11:43 pm

that was almost as good as that time i watched the lions beat the saints in jason's living room!
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 12:42 am

justice. you are gay. and a fag.

maybe detroit will get lucky and have a cat5 zamboni hurricane come off the lake. then you can go back there and live on belle isle with the diseased white deer survivors.

detroit lions: more first round drafts than any team in nfl history without a winning season.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 1:40 am

Saints sure did suck it up! Time for another Super Bowl shuffle motherfuckers! Go Chicago Bears!!!
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 1:44 am

fuck, that was embarrassin. at least you have all those government handouts to console yourelves. we didn't get nothin after 9/11.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 2:28 am

we didn't get nothin after 9/11.

bullshit - all yall massapequa motherfuckers got free amercan flag lapel pins
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 2:47 am

one more post on this thread and everyone gets banned.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 3:46 am

Posted: Jan 22, 2007 3:47 am | Edited by: jerryd

jerryd
Member Posted: Dec 21, 2006, 7:10 pm Quote
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Superbowl- Colts vs Bears. Colts win.

http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&to pic=24113&page=0#msg333737

BOOYAH!!! I called that shit.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 4:48 am

Colts haven't won yet.
Peyton's forehead can't handle the Superbowl.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 5:39 am

They haven't won yet, but they will. Look for a high scoring game with total points going in the upper 50's to mid 60's.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 12:08 pm

GO COLTS!!!!
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 1:31 pm

I won twenty bucks betting against the Saints. STEELERS YEAR, BABY.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 2:32 pm

I hope Peyton destroys The Bears.
Has anyone ever noticed that Peyton M. and Urlacher look exactly alike?
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 3:09 pm

Does this mean that Martell is gonna be watching the Puppy Bowl again this year?

Me too!
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 3:11 pm

I can't believe I have to root for the fucking Bears.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 3:28 pm

I wish the puppy bowl was in hi def.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 5:12 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

Practicing black magic?
Jumbo-tronin in NOLA?
Playoff parties?

Drove down last minute for a small party with friends in Metairie. Crawfish, a tray of muffalettas, king cake, and donuts, beer, and vodka. Everybody seemed to be staying in and watching it with family and close friends. No big blowouts or going to bars. They didn't want any distractions to mess with their voodoo.

It was a great game up until that lame grounding penalty. The ref allowed Urlacher to dictate that one.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 5:55 pm

that was grounding without a doubt, I can't believe it took them that long to call it. the review of michael lewis's fumble was fucked up though. he definitely was down it wasn't even close. I can't see how they could call that a fumble.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 6:06 pm

I refuse to root for the Bears. The immediate overplaying of that damn Super Bowl Shuffle made up my mind fast. Who would have thought I'd have to get sick of that song twice in a lifetime?

GO COLTS. As much as Peyton bugs me, I did graduate from UT and fall down in a drunken state of collective joy with Dave Dunlap and a few others the night of the first Fiesta Bowl. Anyone remember The Poetry of Peerless Price?
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 6:33 pm

This year's Puppy Bowl party got planned last night. Invitees w/ dogs should come by early, so we can have a pre-game tailgate party in the yard.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 8:50 pm

STEELERS GOT A NEW HEAD COACH 2007

WHAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm

I hate Peyton Manning - he can go die. I don't mind the rest of the Colts, though I'm sick of hearing how "nice" Dungy is every time you turn on ESPN (and then he whines about all things racially unfair every chance he gets - is he even black? I'm blacker than that motherfucker). But overall Dungy's OK, his team is alright, and Manning is a piece of shit douchebag who doesn't deserve a Super Bowl ring. The Bears are supposed to be GB's "fiercest rival," so that's how much I hate Gayton Manning. Die. go bears
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 9:32 pm

In case you missed it, the coaches of both Indy and Chicago are BLACK!
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 9:48 pm

"anyone gonna watch the next game?"

No.
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 9:55 pm

There goes the neighborhood!
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 11:11 pm

I's born in Indy, then moved to Chicago. Go Negroes!
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 11:49 pm

Wanna make bets on if that one Chicago Bear, you know the big black criminal one who recently had a PV, gets his judge to be lenient and let him travel to Miami?
Posted: Jan 23, 2007 11:41 am

I refuse to root for the Bears
is the fridge still on the team????
Posted: Jan 23, 2007 5:34 pm | Edited by: GuitarRomantic

I had never even seen an entire football game before this season. I watched at least part of every Saints game this season. That game the other day was a big disappointment.
Posted: Jan 23, 2007 5:44 pm

as disappointing as zac's love? zac's love is very disappointing.
Posted: Jan 23, 2007 5:51 pm

shit! now my girlfriend is going to get raped if she watches the super bowl.
Posted: Jan 23, 2007 6:00 pm

Wanna make bets on if that one Chicago Bear, you know the big black criminal one who recently had a PV, gets his judge to be lenient and let him travel to Miami?

Heard it on the radio this morning--a judge granted permission for this guy to go to Miami and play in the Superbowl as long as he swore to god he wouldn't bring any guns along.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®