Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / And the 2008 Games begin!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 8:59 pm | Edited by: Rachelandthecity

I got a forwarded email today from some stupid Republican that's friends with my mom. So, i guess this is how they plan to keep the black man down...

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.
When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.
Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.
Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obamas mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Osama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.
Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.
Let us all remain alert concerning Obamas expected presidential candidacy.

Can you be Muslim and Catholic?
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 9:13 pm

he doesn't have a chance. people in this country are way too ignorant.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 9:20 pm

And then again, he is so qualified and has made his stance on so many issues well known...

He's still primarily a media creation who can give a good speach.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 9:37 pm

Too bad he's the only Democrat with even a small amount of charisma.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 9:38 pm

i hope we elect a muslim. i would regain some faith in the american voting system.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 9:40 pm

My game of 2008 so far is Scarface for the PS2. It'll take us all to f#%$in' hell!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 9:54 pm | Edited by: Rachelandthecity

My first instinct was to email this lady back to tell her to please take me off her ignorant distribution list - but decided to stand down so that I didn;t embaress my mother - someone else ended up emailing the group very politely calling this email a load of shit...

Please visit this site to clarify this slanted view. I am a pretty
conservative person, but i hate to see lies floating around the
internet
dividing this country unnecessarily.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Have a great day,
Nance
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 10:00 pm

Osama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

nice typo there.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 10:18 pm

ha!

didn't catch that...
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 10:48 pm

nice typo there.

CNN did the same thing last week. When Obama's spokesman thanked them for their subsequent apology, he made care to note that the "S" and "B" keys in your typical qwerty layout aren't terribly close to one another.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 11:16 pm

A friend of mine on the Political Science faculty thinks Edwards is the most electable Democrat.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 1:34 am

George Wallace, gov of Alabama

the classic model
Posted: Jan 16, 2007 5:18 pm

Well, looks like he's running.
Posted: Jan 16, 2007 6:52 pm

Posted: Jan 16, 2007 7:02 pm

I meant Obama...
Posted: Jan 16, 2007 10:27 pm

o.m.g.

Posted: Jan 17, 2007 1:07 am

I like Barack bin Laden al-Zarqawi Arafat Obama a lot, but I don't think he has the thick skin to deal with Hillary's army of dirty tricksters. I mean, he totally tweaked on MoDo for her crack about his big-ass ears. It's gonna be a lot dirtier than that, Mr. Barack Saddam Sirhan-Sirhan Qaddafi Obama.
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 6:25 am

Too bad he's the only Democrat with even a small amount of charisma.
Ahem!
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 10:19 am

Awww, Dennis looks so cute!

Vote Ron Paul! He's on MySpace and he's into Lee Greenwood!
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 1:29 pm | Edited by: conner sewer

Why can't we get a nice atheist in office? Obama will never win, I'm betting we get a white woman before a black man.
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 4:53 pm

I think it'll be a black man before it'll be a woman.
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 4:59 pm

There is no fucking way he'll grab the presidency.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®