Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Robert Anton Wilson RIP
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 8:03 am

His last known message:

"Various medical authorities swarm in and out of here predicting I have between two days and two months to live. I think they are guessing. I remain cheerful and unimpressed. I look forward without dogmatic optimism but without dread. I love you all and I deeply implore you to keep the lasagna flying.

Please pardon my levity, I don't see how to take death seriously. It seems absurd. "
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 8:59 am

Yaeh, I guess there is no use being mad at him anymore for stiffing me on my trajectories subscription 8 years ago. Perhaps he is with Arlen now.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 4:12 pm

No Goner love for old R.A.W.?????

Dude was a cerifiable genius, funny as all get out too.

Anybody watch the movie MAYBE LOGIC about him? I've seen some clips...looks like it could be great.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 8:49 pm

fnord
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 10:28 pm

PROMETHEUS RISING
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 12:46 am

I would have to agree with col bat guano
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 12:50 am

I've always get him mixed up with Peter Lamborn Wilson (aka Hakim Bey)
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 7:50 am

From "Brotherhood Of The Wolf":

Grégoire de Fronsac was buried the very evening, long before the news of his death reached Paris. None really knew what secrets the knight carried into the grave. For several days, the beast did not kill, but the sudden death of its most relentless adversary was ominous.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®