Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Action Swingers records are worth tons of money
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 6:23 am

See, everyone can retire now. Good job Diggler.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180068734940
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 6:43 am | Edited by: SinglesGoingSteady

Over priced.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 6:44 am | Edited by: SinglesGoingSteady

cxz
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 6:52 am

no wonder ned sounds like a frustrated old man old the time...
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 6:58 am

all the time that is

c'mon dirk, call me a stupid illiterate eurofag!!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 11:54 am

Wasted effort :Calling someone a eurofag is like caliing them a fagfag.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 12:13 pm

Or a FujiFag (what's up momma's boy ?)
Getting your neck stretched and shitting your britches in front of your momma might just have an effect.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 1:01 pm

most of the fuck-ups who call us eurofags are frustrated & bitter because they realise they will never save enough money to cross the Atlantic and enjoy our splendid eurocultures - your loss losers!!!

(certaintly not ours as noisy mickey mouse-soundalikes crowding our medieval jewel cities ain't our idea of fun)
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 2:37 pm

i get offered to go an play in europe every year for a lotta money but i always turn it down cause i don't like playin for faggots. or nazi captitulators.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 3:09 pm | Edited by: Joe Chopper

i get offered to go an play in europe every year for a lotta money but i always turn it down cause because these offers are really a figment of my imagination
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 4:23 pm

look at this auction
where's ned's name?

but the seller also describes mudhoney & nirvana as "kbd", and why did he have all those smashing pumkins and soundgarden singles, yukkie!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 5:13 pm

My copy doesn't even have a sleeve... I feel like a total loser!

Laurent
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 6:17 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ROCK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$STAR$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 6:27 pm

Posted: Jan 12, 2007 6:57 pm

crowding our medieval jewel cities ain't our idea of fun
That's an apt description-since like medieval people you Belgies only seem to wash your ass once a year at best. Is soap an alien concept to you? The MOST annoying tourists I've ever encountered were Belgians ,both here and in Europe. Belgians make Frogs look and smell good. They all reek of ass cheese and they have no respect for anyplace they visit. They yammer constantly at the top of their voice in that unlovely flemish blather - "Yorka horcka lercka lorcka"....I've also heard that there were more Belgians killed in WW2 fighting the allies as SS volunteers for the nazis than there were fighting the nazis. I wouldn't be surprised since they only seemed to last 3 days against Hitler.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 7:10 pm

america rules!!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 7:24 pm

Belgian military dead fighting Nazi -8,800
Belgian miltary dead fighting as volunteers FOR Germany-10,000
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 10:19 pm

18,800 is alot of belgians. how many were left after the war?
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 10:51 pm

18,800 is alot of belgians. how many were left after the war?

Just enough to make them waffles....thank god
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 11:05 pm

an to form the kids.
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 11:05 pm

i get offered to go an play in europe every year for a lotta money but i always turn it down cause i don't like playin for faggots. or nazi captitulators.

Oh Ned, you sound so butch when you defend your career! No wonder Ira Kaplan loves you!
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 3:03 am

nazi captitulators
take your ban lons
a sun it up in the alps

plenty ski bunny pussy for DD
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 7:48 am

i can't ever tell if he's writing poetry or what
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 7:49 am

i'm jus missing some keys on this pad
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 8:48 am

He doesn't mean a music tour, Dykeplugger, he's engaged on a rayther enlightening tour 'round Cuntinental Europe, during which he explains through anecdotes an' diagrams an' PowerPoint presentations how Europeans should either be brewing good beer or giving the Good Ol' US-a-fuckin'-A bronze statues for wars won or sending Scandanavian bitches over for his consideration.

Judge ye, ya cunt.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:12 am

you Belgies only seem to wash your ass once a year at best. Is soap an alien concept to you? The MOST annoying tourists I've ever encountered were Belgians ,both here and in Europe. Belgians make Frogs look and smell good. They all reek of ass cheese and they have no respect for anyplace they visit. They yammer constantly at the top of their voice in that unlovely flemish blather

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Belgian military dead fighting Nazi -8,800
Belgian miltary dead fighting as volunteers FOR Germany-10,000

that was our entire army stupid!!
90,000 Belgians were killed in WWII, only 5,000 of them collaborators (half of them german-speaking belgians, the other half fighting stalin on the easter front). You can get figures of WWI if you want, fucko.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:50 am

Christ, I don't know the Dutch:

HOW MANY GUILDERS FOR A HANDJOBBEN?
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 11:17 am

D-Dig's Fascinating Insight Unto Dutch Society:

> "Van Gogh" is actually pronounced "vaffanculo"

> Approximately 60,000 Dutch didn't give a shite about WWII

> While technically "illegal," cannabis is available to Americans who play it "cool" and don't go bragging about WWII, and bringing everybody down

> Anne Frank had a bitchin' drum kit but never got to play it
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 11:38 am

While I have a low opinion of the belgians,I have nothing to bitch about when it comes to the Dutch. Although there were some collaborators, those people really suffered during the war both because of the nazis and the ones captured by the Japs. Most Dutch people I have met were nice enough and don't have that assholiness that nearly all belgies and frogs possess.(PS: What is a derogatory term for belgians? You know ,the equivalent of frog or snail eater?)
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 12:05 pm

Ha ha ha, 'a handjobben'? No Dutch hooker will understand that

How about "Komm Gib Meir Deine Hand (on meine dikke)"?
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 12:10 pm | Edited by: Scott

where's ned's name?

Seller: obsesso
top right corner
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 12:29 pm

Posted: Jan 13, 2007 7:53 pm

Haha mister derogatary, I seriously doubt if you can tell the difference between flemish and dutch (because there is none). Your "dutch" = german & you obviously got your history lessons from hollywood (that's not too complicated : good guys/bad guys/japs/frogs/garlic/cheese, I know you can understand that & the actors spoke English in the diary of Anne Frank, didn't they?).
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 8:29 pm

"Komm Gib Meir Deine Hand (on meine dikke)"? That 's the German version of " I Want to Hold your Hand " from The Beatles US album "Something New"
I know the difference between German and Dutch , you humorless ass cheese. Now go read your "correct" belgian history books about how you bravely ran the nazis and Kaiser Wilhelm out of your cabbage patch ALL by your self. It must get tiresome that everytime you stick a shovel in the ground in Belgium , up pops the bones of some British Tommy who died saving your shithole of a country.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 8:40 pm

These flame wars are tiresome but I can take USA bashing by almost anybody but belgians. Nobody cares what belgians like or dislike.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 9:22 pm

i bet neither of b rad's grandfathers fought in ww2 unless they were in the nazis. (as you all know both of my grandfathers fought in world war 2 for america-one against the nazis in the battle of the bulge an the other in the south pacific against the japanese.)
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 9:30 pm | Edited by: d diggler

your grandfather is korean???
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 9:48 pm

Fucking Belgium haters... Belgium DOES have great beer... Also, their tax dollars don't go to torturing Muslim women and children.

Come to think of it, if I was a US American who never left his home county and was satisfied enough with paying taxes to slaughter innocents, to wallow in my own shit, I'd be careful what I said about others' genocide.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 9:55 pm

Also, their tax dollars don't go to torturing Muslim women and children.

you stupid fuckin asshole, belgium is one of the only (if not the only) western country that harbours familys of suicide bombers an actually pays them government assistance. america rules!!!
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:00 pm

i knew you were a nazi, you fat pig. deport b rad!!! (an i hope the irs is readin this, tax cheat.)
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:07 pm

During the war, my granddad was fucking the living dogshit out of your grandmothers, while your granddads were off in some European shithole.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:12 pm

Wait... neither Brad nor DDiggs pays taxes... I... I feel like such a shitheel.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:12 pm | Edited by: d diggler

During the war, my granddad was fucking the living dogshit out of your grandmothers, while your granddads were off in some European shithole.

durin the war, your grandfather was turnin tricks at the greyhound station for all the other cripple dicks who couldn't get into the army.

an i pay my taxes.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:14 pm

Please. Surely they don't pay you to sit around on your balls and drink Yuengling and mouth off to uppity Europeans.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:19 pm

yeah, b rad's not even american. he's a german nazi.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:22 pm

DD is an American hero: his mere presence is a gift to humanity.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm

b rad has a lot goin on in his life like bein umemployed, makin unlistenably bad demos which render him a complete joke to all of goner land, his welfare sales on ebay, drinkin pbr light an lettin his friends bang his wife. yeah, nice life, loser.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:29 pm

I had this dream once where I was in a bar; I look over and, who of all fucking people, Brad is sitting next to me, drunk as a fucking Czar.

I's, like, "Hay man whut're yew doin' here?"

He said he was gonna DJ at the bar later but he could barely sit up straight.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:32 pm

just to make sure it was really b rad, did he weigh 300 lbs an have a head the size of a giant pumpkin???
Posted: Jan 14, 2007 7:51 pm

We were also responsible for Chernobyl and we invented fusion jazz.
Posted: Jan 14, 2007 9:56 pm

we invented fusion jazz
which you will never be forgiven for. i think even jesus will have a hard time with that one.
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 3:47 pm

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 3:53 pm

Pastlame beats Diggler. TKO.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Busy-Signals-1st-press-COLOR-PHOTO-sleeve-1st-7-Pu nk-LP_W0QQitemZ180072817003QQihZ008QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrd Z1QQcmdZViewItem

with zero bids?
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 4:30 pm | Edited by: Vinyl Ritchie

Busy Signals? did yall steal that premise for the Wrong Numbers? ...how about The Star 69s? How about the Call Forwardings? I know, the Speed Dials, how about, hmmmmm the Dial Tones, what about Tone/Pulse Switch, The Voice Mails, The Answering Machines(sure that one has been used), The Rotary Dials, The Collect Calls, The Phone Bills...
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 4:31 pm

I think they got it from the Vinyl Ritchie bag.
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 6:03 pm

or the b-side of you're so lewd
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 6:06 pm

I aked about theat when they first came out and lastname said that wasn't where they got the name.
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 7:16 pm

I think I'm the only person in the Busy Signals who likes the Reatards. Ditto on the Exploding Hearts. And no to both on the name thing.
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 8:38 pm | Edited by: junior

URL

everybody look at this one and have a laugh at Dd.
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 8:41 pm

I'll buy an AS record.
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 9:57 pm

laugh at me??? i'm laughin at the loser that paid $400 for a shitty ghettogays record. bwahahaha!!!
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 10:00 pm

heheheh...
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 11:54 pm

is that ghetto ways auction for real? I got one of those are would totally unload it for that kind of money.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 2:12 am

that auction is full of shit...no way that is real.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 2:19 am

I bet it is. The world is full of ignorami.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 3:38 am | Edited by: Mark Rochambeaux

Belgium DOES have great beer

Great beer, great smoked sausage, but y'all need to put the Eggos in the microwave. Who's ever heard of eating a cold waffle?

And while you're grandstanding ... http://www.economist.com/World/europe/displayStory.cfm?story_id=171886 1
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 4:00 am

that's weird that a country that openly aids an rewards the families of suicide bombers would care much about genocide. figures they would capitulate to the bush administration though. what a shithole belgium must be. america rules!!!
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 7:05 am

February 22, 2003

War Crimes and Ariel Sharon
It's OK to Eat Belgian Cholocate
by URI AVNERY

"Don't eat Belgian chocolate," the Israel consul in Florida ordered the large Jewish community there.

In Israel, anti-Belgian curses reached an ear-splitting new crescendo. Miserable Belgium! Mad Belgium! Megalomaniac Belgium! And again and again, Anti-Semitic Belgium! Neo-Nazi Belgium!

The Israeli ambassador was, of course, recalled from Brussels. No wonder, how can Israel keep an ambassador in the world capital of anti-Semitism?

The storm broke when a Belgian court decided that Ariel Sharon can be sued for alleged war crimes, but only after finishing his term as Prime Minister of Israel. Israel army officers connected with the 1982 massacre in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps can be sued even now.

On an Israeli TV program, the anchorman, a lawyer, put it this way: "Anti-Semitic Belgium wants to judge the officers of a second country for crimes committed in a third country, while the accused have no connection at all with Belgium, are not on Belgium territory and the whole affair does not concern Belgium. That is megalomania, really a matter for psychiatrists!"

"Strange," I replied on the program, "I seem to remember a case where country A kidnapped in country B the citizen of country C for committing in country D crimes against the citizens of countries E, F and G, all this in spite of the fact the crimes were committed before country A even existed."

I meant, of course, the trial of Adolf Eichmann, to which we all agreed.

"How can you compare the two!" the other participants on the program cried out in outraged unison. And indeed, how can one compare the actions of Jews with actions of goyim committed against Jews?

Well, it were the Jews who demanded, after World War II, that all countries put Nazi war criminals and their allies on trial. Eichmann was judged in Israel according to the Israeli "Law for bringing the Nazis and their Helpers to Justice", which does not recognize any borders. More recently the Knesset enacted another law, enabling Israeli courts to judge perpetrators of any crime committed against Jews anywhere in the world. If so, what's wrong with the Belgian law of "universal jurisdiction", that allows Belgian courts to judge was criminals from all over the world?

Immanuel Kant promulgated the Categorical Imperative: "Act as if the principle by which you act were about to be turned into a universal law of nature". But then, Kant was probably an anti-Semite.

Hundreds of years ago, the world adopted a legal doctrine that allowed every country to judge and hang pirates, irrespective of their ethnic identity, origin and area of activity. The assumption was that the pirate is an enemy of humanity at large, and that therefore every country has the right indeed, the duty to judge him.

The Belgian law against war crimes is a step in this direction, and I hope that many other countries will follow suit. Of course, it would be better if the International Criminal Court in The Hague would fulfil this duty, but much time will pass before it will be able to. Immense political pressures are being exerted, many limitations have been imposed, its hands and feet have been shackled. Worse, the only super-power, the United States, is openly trying to destroy it (as it destroyed the League of Nations after World War I.)

My dream is that before the end of the 21st century a new, binding world order, headed by a world parliament, will come into being. This order must include a world court and a world police force, that will judge conflicts between nations the way today's national courts judge conflicts between people. The road there is long and full of obstacles, decades will pass before humanity will reach this stage. But we must strive towards this end. In the meantime, other countries must follow the Belgian example, in order to progress along this way. Especially concerning war crimes.

Some will say that we should not extradite our fellow-citizens, that it is the duty of every state to judge its war-criminals itself. But this is utopian: no country in the world has really done so. That is quite natural: not only are states disinclined to admit to such shameful crimes and try to hide them, but generally such crimes are committed by agents of the state itself.

The affair of Sabra and Shatila is a good example. Here, briefly, are the facts:

In the summer of 1982, the Israeli army invaded West Beirut, violating an explicit commitment given to the American mediator, Phillip Habib, not to do so. By that time, the PLO forces had already left the city.

From that moment on, West Beirut, including the Palestinian refugee camps Sabra and Shatila, became an Israeli occupied territory, making the Israeli army responsible for everything happening there.

After the occupation, the IDF let the "Phalangists", members of an extreme Maronite Christian group, enter the two camps. These people has already committed heinous massacres in other Palestinian refugee camps. They were headed by a notorious mass-murderer, Eli Hweika.

All senior Israeli officials involved with Lebanon knew that the Phalangists were committing atrocities in order to panic the Palestinians into fleeing from Lebanon.

When the Israeli cabinet was informed of the army's intention of letting the Phalangists in, Minister David Levy, who was born in Morocco, warned that this would cause a disaster. His colleagues ignored his warning.

Immediately upon entering the camps, the Phalangists started to butcher men, women and children indiscriminately.

The commander of the action, Eli Hweika, oversaw the action from the roof of the Israeli divisional command post, which was located right next to the camps. The officers of the Israeli division commander, General Amos Yaron, overheard Hweika instructing his men by walkie-talkie to kill women and children, too. They hastened to inform Yaron, but he ignored the message. (Later he admitted: "Our senses had become blunted.")

During the night, while the massacre was going on (it lasted altogether three days), the Israeli Chief-of-Staff, General Raphael Eytan, ordered the army to accede to the Phalangists' request and light the area with flares. He also provided the Phalangists with a tractor (which served, it is assumed, to bury the bodies).

A young Israeli officer who heard the horrible stories of the shocked women who had succeeded in fleeing from the camps, ran from one officer to another, begging them to interfere. All of them refused.

After the massacre, the Begin government refused to order an independent investigation. In a huge demonstration in Tel-Aviv (the mythological 400-thousand-demo), we compelled the government to appoint a high-level state investigation committee, headed by Supreme Court judge Yitzhaq Kahan. It did a good job and its report included all the facts mentioned above. In its conclusions, it found that the Minister of Defense (Sharon), the Chief-of-Staff and a number of other senior officers bear "indirect responsibility" for the outrage. Some of us argued even then that the committee had bent backwards in order to protect the reputation of the state, and that from the same facts much more far-reaching conclusions could have been drawn.

The committee recommended, inter alia, to dismiss the Minister of Defense from his office and to remove Yaron from the active command of troops in the field. But the committee did not recommend to dismiss Sharon altogether from the government and from public life, neither did it dismiss Yaron from the army. It did not take any step against the Chief-of-Staff, because he was about to finish his term anyhow. Other officers suffered minor penalties.

Today, Sharon is Prime Minister, practically commanding the army and Amos Yaron is Director General of the Ministry of Defense. As a matter of fact, all those accused by the Kahan report have been promoted.

Most importantly, not one of those suspected of responsibility for the massacre was ever put on trial (as distinguished from a commission of inquiry).

After the enactment of the Belgian law of universal jurisdiction, the survivors of the massacre sued Sharon and the officers in Brussels. It's this case that has caused the present uproar.

Nobody questions the integrity of the Belgian judicial system. If Sharon and his men are confident of their innocence, why shouldn't they stand trial and prove it? After all, the Israeli government has put at their disposal its senior attorneys, paid by the state. (One could ask, of course, why I should pay for the legal defense of people put on trial for alleged war crimes. But never mind.)

All this has nothing to do with anti-Semitism. The use of this defamation against everybody who dares to criticize Sharon and his colleagues reminds one of Dr. Samuel Johnson's sayings: "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

So you may eat Belgian chocolate. Even if it is of the bitter kind.

Uri Avnery has closely followed the career of Sharon for four decades. Over the years, he has written three extensive biographical essays about him, two (1973, 1981) with his cooperation. Avnery is featured in the new book, The Other Israel: Voices of Refusal and Dissent.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 7:28 am

... and will you american dorks please shut the fuck up instead of proclaiming our Westvleteren trappist beer the best beer in the world?!! We can hardly buy 'em ourselves since you fucks "discovered" our beers.

Belgium? Best beers, Best filmmakers (Dardenne brothers), best tenis players (Henin, Clijsters), best rock 'n' roll club (The Pit's)... BELGIUM RULES dirk dinky toy!!!
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 8:06 am

"All this has nothing to do with anti-Semitism. The use of this defamation against everybody who dares to criticize Sharon and his colleagues reminds one of Dr. Samuel Johnson's sayings:

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

wow!!
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 1:29 pm | Edited by: bvalentine

WOW!

We get to rip on: Ned, Europeans, Jews, AND the sucky (White Folk Who've Never Been to A)Ghetto - Ways records. All in one thread!
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 1:47 pm

No, BRAT wanted to give us proof of how Belgium's a nation of nazi-collaborators by giving a link to Fort Breendonk, a concentration camp were Belgian resistance people & political prisoners were tortured and killed.
http://www.europebyphoto.com/tours/fortbreendonk/fortbreendonk.html Great job, once more.

The only topic here is the ongoing NY battle of the 6 people who like this music.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 7:52 pm

america rules!!!

Oh, America's all right.

But Americans are cunts.

Here's whatcha gotta do to buy Westvleteren Belgian monk beer:

Westvleteren Trappist is only sold to individual customers. Every customer promises not to sell the beer to others.

The 'Trappist Westvleteren' can from now on only be purchased after reservation (+32 (0)57/40.10.57).

How to make reservations?

You call the beer phone (+32 (0)57/40.10.57) to know when, how much and which beer can be reserved at that time.

You call back at the indicated time.

You make an appointment with the operator (date and time) and you give the licence plate number of the car that will collect the order.

The beer is always sold per kind and in limited quantities.

Please consider the fact that our telephone lines can have very long queues and that you can therefore get the busy tone. We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and your patience.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 7:56 pm

brad's dad is in prison an his mom didn't care about him an left him in the street as a kid.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 8:02 pm

how does it make you feel that your mom thought you were a worthless piece of shit an that your dad is a criminal???
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 8:07 pm

i'm just repeatin shit you already said.

an maybe if that piece of shit jim gibson didn't press 5,000 copies of a single that was supposed to be limited to 500 copies it would be worth more. i don't lose much sleep over it. unlike you i have a new band that will have a new record out soon. 69 copies to symbolize fagmeister an your wife's favorite position together.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 8:08 pm

are you doing pre-orders?
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 8:15 pm

yes you did. you said she kicked you out cause she got a new boyfriend an found some homo house for you to stay at. it was quite touchin actually. made me understand why you spend 24 hours a day repeatin the title of a king louie song over an over on the goner board. i think you need a hug, bradster. maybe you can pry fagmeister offa your wife.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 8:21 pm

EVOLUTIONS - Go Too Far LP

oh right, your action swingers tribute record. i forgot.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 8:27 pm

I'm pissed that those 2 records went for $4 apiece because I paid more than that for one of 'em not that long ago. Both are great. "Kicked" is one of the greats of the time period. The MC Monkey 45 is one of the best records of the decade. You both lose.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 8:35 pm

trickknee loses cause he has the worst record label in the history of the world an he wears a suit to his sellout job every day.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 9:37 pm

Rarely a suit, but a tie 3/5 days. If I pay $3 I get to wear jeans on Fridays! Yippie!
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 9:40 pm

I'm wearing a duchess t-shirt today.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 10:08 pm

Underneath a bowtie.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 10:42 pm

HEY DICK DIGGER, ARE YOU GOING TO LET US ALL KNOW ABOUT THE NEXT WONG NIBBLERS PRACTICE, OR DID YOU GUYS IMPLODE ALREADY?
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 10:46 pm | Edited by: d diggler

i can't hear you with that dick in your mouth, faggot.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 11:43 pm

IT'S NOT FAGGY FOR A GIRL TO SUCK A DICK, YOU DICK! NOW WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR BAND, PUDLEY?
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 11:48 pm

i met a guy who had sex w/ crazy jenna (poor bastard) an he told me she would only fuck him anally. is that gay???
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 12:00 am

was he checked for cooties?
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 12:13 am

NO RESPONSE = NO MORE IMAGINARY BAND FOR DICK DIGGER. THAT WAS A NEW RECORD.
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 12:38 am

sorry crazy jenna, i actually have a life instead of you who wastes hal leonard publishins precious resources toolin for anal on the goner board all day. no, sadly for you the wrong numbers aren't broken up yet but bazooka joe sure is pushin it. i wrote a couple of new numbers since he can't be counted on. i'll be recordin a new single w/ or w/out him in a couple months. i think i like the two piece thing. one less asshhole to deal with. an no i still don't wanna be on your shitty vanity label. tell henry an shawn hi.
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 12:54 am

i'll be recordin a new single w/ or w/out him in a couple months.

IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN, BUT I DO APPRECIATE YOUR DETAILED RESPONSE. I CAN ALWAYS GET A REACTION OUT OF YOU, MY POCK-MARKED LITTLE PIGGY.

the wrong numbers aren't broken up yet

OPERATIVE TERM = "YET." IN THIS CASE, "YET" MEANS SOON.

one less asshhole to deal with.

YEP, JUST YOU AND YOUR ASSHOLE - REAMED SORE AND OOZING. HOWIE PYRO SAID HE DEMANDED YOU LET HIM CORNHOLE YOU BEFORE HE WOULD PLAY WITH YOU.
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 1:02 am | Edited by: d diggler

the thing about the pathalogical mind is that they always slip up sooner or later cause they wanna get caught. bad attention is better than nothin to them. i can only imagine what kinda upbringin crazy jenna had but w/ the father gettin all violent w/ a buffoon like bazooka joe i got an idea. when crazy jenna stroked my crotch at union pool i was repulsed. she has an okay anorexic body (i actually prefer a little meat on the bones an big boobs but whatever) but that face is disturbin. she has psycho eyes an a serious dachsund face. she would look good bobbin her head in the rear window of somebody's car. an howie pyro is all man. heh.
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 2:45 pm

ned, are you trying to help me get a date? a crazy rock chick who still looks pretty good in her advanced years, makes tons of money, and gives up the ass to boot? thanks! SINGLE MEN OF GONER, i have a gmail account now--jackievinyl@gmail.com--with plenty of "storage" for your "requests." but don't let this man mislead you: i don't give up the ass until the third "date."

rugburn, i do not know who you are, but I can tell you're an old-school NYC-er, and you're funny. come to the underthings/imaginary icons show at trash next week and let's do some goner gathering!
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 3:16 pm

i ONLY date crazy chicks.
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 3:24 pm

i might be a bufoon, but i'm not a total bufoon.

i did piss all over myself last night though.
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 8:10 pm

Getting back on topic, I bought Decimation Blvd on vinyl today for $2.99.
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 9:39 pm | Edited by: Mark Rochambeaux

a crazy rock chick who still looks pretty good in her advanced years, makes tons of money, and gives up the ass to boot?

damn, sign me up. You need a houseboy?
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 10:25 pm | Edited by: frankie teardrop

Look, it is everybody's favorite Action Swinger.

http://burrenchernobyl.ie/images/directors/director_ned.jpg
Posted: Jan 20, 2007 2:46 am

she doesn't still look good. her face is hideous. an she talks to herself on the goner board. cuckoo. cuckoo.
Posted: Jan 20, 2007 3:07 am

You can cut the sexual tension between Gayden and Jenna with a knife.
Posted: Jan 20, 2007 3:16 am

his face is hideous. an he talks to himself on the goner board.

BLACK KETTLE-POT U-BETCHA.
Posted: Jan 20, 2007 3:18 am

how dare you talk about bazooka joe that way!!!
Posted: May 2, 2012 2:29 pm

There was an article in today's (London) Times about John Peel's etc.; clearly visible in one of the photographs that accompanied the article was an Action Swingers LP. I'd link it but it's a pay site.

Frankie Cumdrop is a buttrock-listening cockwolf.
Posted: May 2, 2012 2:47 pm | Edited by: bradx

action swingers toe rag - auction ended, zero bids, $7.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACTION-SWINGERS-Toe-Rag-LP-Vinyl-BLUES-EX PLOSION-Chrome-Cranks-SONIC-YOUTH-slug-/320894630155?pt=Music_on_Vinyl &hash=item4ab6cf790b

action swingers more fast numbers - auction ended, zero bids, $1.61
LINK

action swingers records, still worth tons of money.
Posted: May 3, 2012 12:33 pm

There was an article in today's (London) Times about John Peel's etc.; clearly visible in one of the photographs that accompanied the article was an Action Swingers LP. I'd link it but it's a pay site.
They were probably just talking about this exhibit
http://thespace.org/content/s000004u/index.html
Posted: May 5, 2012 2:38 pm

Very strange moment for the Dutch to see this old thread pop up this week.
Kinda sick actually.
But that's not what I wanted to say.

After reading this one again from top to bottom I frankly ask myself why Tigerblinds is more hated than Nedweena H.
Tigerblinds is way too dumb and demented to hate. Nedweena is an original American fascist who is now enjoying the comfort of the Goner Witness Protection Program. He talked like this for years, insulted Europeans with these kinda bullshit for years until he began his Nedweena H. band and left this place because he needs gigs and since he only can talk like above, he decided to shut up out of businesspurposes.
Now there's a guy I like to see on stage in Europe. Even if it 'll cost me a helicopter to get to his gig, I'll be there and fuck that asshole up in a way I never fucked someone up.
Remember Nedweena: when in a rage all my superpowers come back.
Think about it motherfucker, before you ever visit this continent.
There's a whole bunch here who just like to shoot you in the neck: cia style. And guns are easy to come by in Belgium.
Posted: May 5, 2012 3:08 pm

this is why you are thought of as the euro tigerblinds

if you take message board shit seriously, you lose
Posted: May 6, 2012 4:46 am | Edited by: Ding Le Dangle

I don't take message board shit seriously, Stewie.
Goner does.
Except when it comes to all that fascist talk from Nedweena.

this is why you are thought of as the euro tigerblinds

O, in that weird scenario you must be thought of as the pseudo tigerblinds.

And you're wrong anyway. I am hated here for being an asshole AND a Euronigger AND a guy who cares about some things.

Those Europeans who take that shit seriously all left this board. I must be the last one left.
I don't mind if Nedweena starts posting again. I do mind ten years of insults like those above. And that only means that I took this messageboard serious, not the shit posted on it.

Cause it does not change the facts that Nedweena is a true American Fascist and that this message board obviously is very happy with a member like that.

Now go talk to your dog, dumbass.
Posted: May 6, 2012 5:06 am

in euro so you'll understand

"I think you doth protest too much"

PS don't have a dog, dumbass
Posted: May 6, 2012 5:23 am

That makes no sense. Translation machine on internet?
You take that shit much too seriously dude.

By the way. I know you and Tigerblinds are still living in the nineties and that's why my posts upset you so much.

If you start believing in what's on the internet, you lose Stewie.
Posted: May 6, 2012 5:35 am

yep, you're posts are so upsetting to me that I have to go lie down and take a nap now...please don't haunt my dreams scary euronigger
Posted: May 6, 2012 5:46 am

cool,
don't bother to wake up again
Posted: May 6, 2012 5:47 am

one can only hope
Posted: May 6, 2012 9:25 am

ah, you're that desperate
explains a lot
I kept wondering what made you come over here, since you are Termbo trash. The only thing you do here is comment on Tigerblinds and me. If anyone is taking shit too seriously it's you.

I don't know man. I mean I don't know if this the right away to get new friends. If you are that desperate, you better fuck off, come back in a few months, and try again.
Don't want to see you so unhappy.

So get this:
You have no blah of your own to post and still you are mumbling in almost every thread, just commenting on our posts. (And I am not all over the board in every thread - you can acuse me of anything, but that's just bullshit).

And you are no real asshole, just a faker. You don't impress anyone with your pseudo flame posts.

And we all saw the tears in your eyes when you came back here, but I don't think anyone knew how bad it was.

Cheer up kid, the worst is yet to come.

Posted: May 6, 2012 11:30 am

dang I woke up

thanks, I'll try to follow your advice oh internet Buddha
Posted: May 6, 2012 12:37 pm

don't call me that, fistfuck,
I loath Buddhism

furthermore, all the typo's above are this time not just a result of lazyness or haste but of the most horrible liquor I have EVER tasted: Blanton's Single Barrel 'Bourbon-whiskey'. Their normal single barrel bourbon is just boring, but this single barrel 'bourbon-whiskey' is by far the most horrible stuff I ever drank, including pee from a ho' on the rag.
Posted: May 6, 2012 1:14 pm

Dingus-

Your an incoherent twat.

You and tiggermilk are Felix and Oscar...a comedic yet sad gay couple
Posted: May 7, 2012 2:03 am

I believe that the one who is incoherent must be you, cause I don't know what you're talking about or refering to.

And there is most certainly no 'me and Tigerblinds'. My god, the thought. You take internet way too seriously dipshit.

What are you, one of the zombiefolk?
A Beefstewie Junky?
Posted: May 7, 2012 7:36 am

God...you all take the internet to seriously...and anyone who hates me should realy take one bullet out of the loaded barrel, not put one in an empty barrel.

Action Swingers rule.....

Let me break it down, most people who read this board were into all this shit before the internet caught on and don't realy understand the bullshit internet status quo you fruity dorks try to maintain. I mean that's just the sad facts. They don't want to be slandered up and down on the Goner messageboard just because it's fucking stupid to put yourself in that position....I'm not career minded, I don't give a shit about you all or much else in bullshit American youth culture, so I can post whatever the hell I want come hell or high water and I like where I stand.

Having said all that, most folks who got into underground music when there was such a thing, hold very against the grain views regardless of if they make it public or not...if you have a problem then that's your problem..fuck you. That's the right attitude to have. Ned, Tom Hazelmyer, Lydia Lunch; I think the world needs more like them.

You all are fruity dorks blowing smoke our thier ass on the internet.

And it's glaringly obvious that you all can't stand when I don't post on any given thread.....I mean shit, get a life already.
Posted: May 7, 2012 8:52 am

So.....

Ding answers with

"I know you are but what am I?"

So to answer his question...

Ding is a cut and paste Plastic Bag Baby with a boy crush on tigermalt.

Its cute to watch them on the playground knocking each other off the monkeybars
Posted: May 7, 2012 10:52 am

weak,
you must be Termbo trash.
Posted: May 7, 2012 11:27 am

Owww owww owwwww

What a rapier wit!

I am cut to the quick by Dingbag Baby!

Whatsoever shall I do?!

Lament!

Handwringing!

I have a song for you my thin skinned twat-ling.....

"Tiger and Dinghole...sitting in a tree...

K-I-S-S-I-N-G..."

Sing it with me ...tiny dancer.
Posted: May 7, 2012 12:18 pm

this thread is rad...I love you guys.
Posted: May 7, 2012 12:44 pm

Holy shit Fistfuck, that's even weaker.

If you wanna play the game you'll first have to grow a pair.
And maybe a chin too.
Posted: May 7, 2012 2:54 pm

are dutchmen all this pent up? you should masterbate since you're not getting any.
Posted: May 7, 2012 4:28 pm

first of all - sorry, im very, Very drunk - that comment was not adressing your post because I actually llike you.

Yes, dutch artist are all this pent up.
No kidding, our greatest artistic talent is assholism.

Maybe you ever heard of our best artist Wim T Schippers. Assholism in the way of the old Mothers always has been his greatest talent: annoy the fuck out of ALLMOST every one.

Our stand up comedians ar also Kings Of Assholism.

In fact: we're the kings of the world when it comes to this shit, and the funny thing is: I was raised that way, and the whole Veenkolonial county are KINGS OF ASSHOLISM.

And I just have to cross the street to get any, or I can always fuck a groupie. Can you?? Porn Boy?
Posted: May 7, 2012 4:30 pm

I showed up here "post-Ned" so I don't know if he's a douchebag or a Grade A dude. But if he is a twat, I bet he's getting a big ol' giggle at seeing you guys get your blood pressure raised over nothing.

Bury the internet hatchet or give him the satisfaction?
Posted: May 7, 2012 4:58 pm

If Nick G asks 'is this person for real?' after reading some of Nedweena's posts, you know a person is a suspect forever.

Hey, I come here for my own pleasure so what the fuck do you mean by 'bury the internet hatched'.

I've only got one 'internet hatched', for personal reasons, with a guy who only posts on Termbo. I have no contact with this crackhead.

And there's only one guy here on Goner that I loath. And you wouldn't be able to guess who that is.

Mind your own business, my friend. Ned doesn't giggle, he only says and thinks that he creates something that's just a little better than ARF ARF!
Posted: May 7, 2012 5:12 pm | Edited by: Mark Beef

internet hatched

Posted: May 8, 2012 12:40 am

Ned doesn't giggle, he only says and thinks that he creates something that's just a little better than ARF

I think you mean "created" cause the shit on this thread is FIVE AND A HALF YEARS OLD.

You know what I think about people on the internet that pissed me off five years ago? Err... wait, I can't remember who they are, because I try to fill my brain with stuff that I ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT INSTEAD.
Posted: May 8, 2012 2:23 am

You are wrong there, my friend, Nedweena just started a new band under his own name, a name I am not allowed to use, cause since last year everytime I do that my post get's removed. Nedweena ordered so. No postage. First time I really didn't understand why, cause it was a quote from himself, and I just made a lame joke about it. Now I understand: Nedweena's business purposes.

After that I told Jack to remove any wrong post from me right away, and explain the reason later, or not, cause I really don't know who get's paid here and who get's laid (euh, sorry: fucked) here for their precense and contributions.
Posted: May 8, 2012 2:29 am

O, and I come here to get some fun when I have too much stuff THAT I ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT on my mind.

I am beginning to think that I am the only one who comes here for his PLEASURE.
Squirt.
Posted: May 8, 2012 3:48 am

Well I know I do not come here for your pleasure.
Posted: May 8, 2012 4:32 am | Edited by: Ding Le Dangle

Yes you do, you just don't know it.

O, and Rayultine:
forgot to say that these 5 year old posts in this old thread are only a very tiny portion of Nedweena's fascist banter.
He did this for years. It ended last year, when he started his band under his own name. In fact, he is so stupid that when he picks a new alias the first post is 9 out of 10 times an anti-European typical American fascist remark, so you know right away he's back again. At least 90 % of all his posts over the years are just fascist talk. I don't care if he means it, I think it's ridiculous that he get's away with that shit while the Goner Staff is so dedicated to keep this board handsome. You think all Europeans fucked off 5 years ago when this thread popped up? Don't be a dummy. It doesn't suit you.
Posted: May 8, 2012 9:50 am

The problem here is all the anal expulsive peeps be pissing off the anal retentive peeps...that's why we fucking can't get along.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Pedestal-squat-toil et.jpg
Posted: May 8, 2012 10:02 am | Edited by: Ding Le Dangle

O Rayultine
last but not least:
I posted several times about Holland sliding slowly in to fascism RIGHT NOW.

I watch the Big Cave In every fuckin day, and can almost feel the old European stank that already killed millions.

Only one guy responded. Guess who.

Now I don't expect you people to care about that shit, but I've probably would have gotten some sensible responses if I placed those posts in every fuckin thread so nobody would miss it.
Don't tell me that that is what you want.

I am sorry that you have to make such an effort to find something to fill your brain with. You can have some of my shit. No postage.
Posted: May 8, 2012 10:28 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Dude...what do you think we are coping with in the United States? We are just trying to maintain here. Give it a rest. Posting about it on every thread of the Goner messageboard will accomplish nothing. If you post it on just one thread, anyone who googles about it might stumble across it, probbably the fascists you're worried about however. But if you post about shit in the context of a conspiracy theory, maybe it will help a "journalist" working on that Pulitzer put two and two together. Eventhough you're a writer I don't think you want to get murdered, but many are willing to take that risk...

Educating/harassing us won't accomplish jack shit.
Posted: May 8, 2012 10:33 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Don't expect anyone here to realy give a shit.
Posted: May 8, 2012 12:12 pm

Only one guy responded. Guess who.

that was you and you agreed with me, you total flake

Posting about it on every thread of the Goner messageboard will accomplish nothing
- Tigerblinds

Don't expect anyone here to realy give a shit.

that's what I said

man, pulling all those poopboogers out of your grandpa's pubes really must have gotten to you this weekend.
Take some acid - you sound weird.
Posted: May 8, 2012 12:51 pm

Yeah....when was the last time I posted something conspiracy related stupid? Besides that clumsy bit about the Fast Food Industry almost as powerful as the Oil Industry?

I got certain shit off of my conscious, now you can go back and read every single one of my posts to find out what I'm talking about, because the only other way you'll find it is if you are specificaly looking for key words in search engines....and to be honest it would suite me fine if my entire backlog of Goner posts were deleted. It would make me feel slightly safer.

I'm not a fucking whistle blower, I'm not writing letters to Time and Newsweek, I'm not working on a conspiracy book...I've simply had a politicaly charged life from day one, and have witnessed and experienced some very unsettling shit because of it, especially in the wake of 9-11 and certain other events.

I network in some very powerful circles, I had Sen. McConnell in my office just 3 months ago...didn't want to look at him, much less stir up trouble for anyone, wouldn't be professional. But if there is some grad student out there trying to piece together various back stories, I don't mind leaving anonymous tips on things I've seen and believe to be true.

I suggest you take up the same approach in the midst of fascists. The Gonerboard is a ludicrous place to even discuss such shit, but it's where we would dicking around anyway....I'm sure in 50 years I'll wish I had did more, but it's all I'm comfortable with. Now it's just rediculous Gonerboard history which in the context of my life is where I prefer it to be.
Posted: May 8, 2012 12:53 pm

I just can't get where you're coming from, man. This thread ain't about European fascism, it's about some dude who used to hang out on here whose records don't sell well on eBay. It's not that I'm uninterested about the state of the world and global economic crises, it's just that a) I don't see how it relates to my enjoyment of rock n roll, and b) I don't really know how to help the situation other than just doing my job as a teacher.

Hey here's a record that I played on that no one's gonna buy:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Birds-Avalon-Dark-Meat-Lucky-Day-One-More-Trip -7-cherry-valence-folklore-/320901384274?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4a b7368852

woo hoo let's get mad about Hitler and Israel and Francois Hollande for about an hour, but then resort to calling everyone here a child molester for the next two weeks after that.
Posted: May 8, 2012 1:01 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Actually the main way I got wise to the funny business that was happening in my childhood, was because I was working on some crime fiction...I started researching past local events...then when I realized how close to home it was it soured the entire genre for me. Fuck that. But if you research that behind the scenes political culture and start to understand how they do business, you will never watch the news the same way again. Half of the bullshit we see on T.V. are just different warring factions fucking with eachother or collateral damage from all that shit. I for one don't want to get caught up in it, but it is always interesting and scary.

I don't want a fucking Pulitzer...my life is freaking fine just the way it is. And the only reason I didn't want to looke at McConnell is because I'm a fucking liberal...I don't want to give you an impression that he's up to anything that I've heard about...but sure he probbably is...
Posted: May 8, 2012 1:12 pm

Hey I have a Dark Meat LP that is supposedly collectable. I don't get it. I think it's just like comic books, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay, and when tastes change the bottom falls out...that's why I pretty much only dig threw bargain bins or pay face value for something, very rarely do I even consider paying collectors price for anything.

That Dark Meat LP is interesting thow, right now I listen to it maybe once a year, I'd trade it for something less collectable right now.
Posted: May 8, 2012 1:18 pm

what?
Posted: May 8, 2012 1:34 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Look the point is that even if you could make every single one of us understand the injustices going on in your country...it wouldn't ammount to dick, and there aint shit we can do about it.

But if you post about it once in awhile...no one on here will realy give a shit, and if someone out there is researching it for whatever reason, there's a chance they will web surf onto it.

There are injustices happening everywhere right now thow...it's just the way it is, and cluing the gonerboard in on it isn't exactly bringing international attention to any given subject....I'm pretty much a working stiff drunk punk like the majority of everyone else...everyone is just trying to maintain. There is no need to berate us with your cause especialy when there aint shit any of us can do about it. Crass, Gang of Four and The Clash are cool and all, but I know I'm trying to escape politics with music...people don't trust anything unless it's on NPR anyway.
Posted: May 8, 2012 2:11 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

This is the kind of shit hardly anyone ever considers, but it's the simple harsh reality of big business...I mean the thing that's bogus is that people treat this shit like it's a conspiracy theory...it's just real life and most folks have blinders on:

http://www.medpagetoday.com/PublicHealthPolicy/PublicHealth/19577

I don't know that I realy give a shit, but I'm not one of these idiots who sits around and scratches their head and wonders why the world is so fucked up and getting worse....but then again I grew up hating major labels, punk rock man.
Posted: May 8, 2012 2:31 pm

This thread got pretty wordy and boring. Y'all take this shit too seriously...Although, the highlight was when Dingy called me porn boy...Haha. Thanks Ding Dong!
Posted: May 8, 2012 3:44 pm

That Dark Meat LP is interesting thow,

woooo! that was my closest taste of "success". Even though I had no contribution to the songwriting whatsoever.
Posted: May 8, 2012 3:46 pm

No, you're taking this shit too seriously Eric. Can't you read euro?

Also dirk diggler is a slur against euros? learn something new everyday. what were his other stupid handles? my minds full up with the fascists and the conspiracies and the tea bag occupiers of the hollow earth.
Posted: May 8, 2012 4:37 pm

over all the years i've never really been able to figure out what TB and dingle are arguing over. it seems they agree.

i feel i've posted this recently.

for what it's worth TB, i think you're kinda preachin' to the converted a lot of the time. just in an apparently annoying (i don't really mind) way. maybe i'm totally wrong.
Posted: May 9, 2012 2:56 am

what were his other stupid handles

an endless emo post exchange with Bermuda Joe about their crappy love affair;
also went on for years
Posted: May 9, 2012 3:07 am

Beef,
you need some training, you're totally out of shape, schizo.
Posted: May 9, 2012 3:14 am

Dangle, I took some MDMA now I'm looking at the front wheel of my bike where I got into a head-on collision with a fellow cycling enthusiast. Anyway the wheel is warped and fucked up beyond repair. I'd recycle it, but it reminds me of a Salvadore Dali painting. It was sick and fantastic, the head on collision I got into. I think my middle finger on my right hand is permanently fucked up but that's the price you pay sticking it to the man. . .
Posted: May 9, 2012 8:21 am

Good work!
I understand it's hard to throw away Realistic Art, esp. for Americans, who only have modern art.
Keep it, hang it on the wall and call it 'My Ars Poetica'.
Posted: May 9, 2012 9:08 am

I'm gonna expound more on the personal shit I was alluding to here, which is essentialy a good camp fire story at this point. Consider it a teaser, because basically the only way I'll piece it together in any kind of varifiable dialogue is face to face...the subject matter is to damn volatile for anything else. At one point I considered basing a screenplay on the events, but I couldn't think of any way to do it without driving myself crazy...basically the real life events have turned out where the investors, facilitators, and foot soldiers have gotten even richer, more powerful, and more embedded in American politics. But most of the folks I have any personal connection to or could even pick out of a crowd are pushing 70 now, so that's a small comfort to me. I'm sure the networks still exist and have evolved like anything else, but I don't realy want to know about it, because it's way to "hot" for me . The fact that they evolved between the George Sr. and George W. admins is alarming enough. I'm mainly concerned with those eras. All of my first hand eye-witness stuff comes from the George Sr. admin. I was just a kid witnessing scary alarming stuff in my backyard. I never would have been able to make heads or tails of it if I hadn't stumbled upon a book that focused on the key players and organized crime element of it.

Anyway, jumping ahead to 2010, I got in touch with some childhood friends of mine, by chance as usual, and mentioned it all to them just to see if there was any shared experiences. They were basically just able to expound on the political ties of these people, and how these connections all coincide with the early days of the oil industry...these families were linked since before George Sr. was even born apparently. I mentioned the stuff that I had learned regarding everything leading up to post nine-eleven events, and we all agreed that it was crazy, uncanny, unsettling. There is alot of inner turmoil between those families who comprise that secret network, while i was living there one of my neighbors was shot in the face assasination style, FBI were involved, he survived but his son died in very mysterious ways during George W's reign that I can't talk about because it's to high profile and opens another can of conspiracy worms. Since my friends are actually from that region and have stayed in touch there, I asked if they noticed any weird goings on since the late 80's...they mentioned that on the property of that neighbor who was shot, there have always been alot of animal carcasses that had been ritualisticaly killed, and in 2002 some teenagers discovered human remains that had been ritualisticaly killed, I actually got a first hand account of this from one of their family. Thinking it could be indian bones, they notified a professor from the nearest University who checked it out and said that it was a recent kill and notified the authorities and they proceded to investigate it like a murder but we aren't sure what the outcome was. But anyway because of this stuff, I had to consider all this occult bullshit that you hear so many rumors about. I've come to the conclusion that it's just left over cultural remnants from the rich ass globe trotting families that these power alliances were originaly comprised of. I mean the occult was very popular at the start of the last century. They didn't have television, so they would spook eachother out with weegee boards and crystal balls and seanses and shit. Aleister Crowley was basicaly an indipendantly wealthy arristocrat dandy boy with to much time on his hands, and it is a well documented fact that Barbara B's Mom spent at least 6 months with Aleister Crowley a year before Barb was born. Some conspiracy buffs believe that he could be her real father, but I figure I sound crazy enough as is, I'm not going to jump to that conclusion...but her Mom did write about living with Crowley in her memoir. So we know that she networked in that community at least. It wasn't that uncommon for the uppercrust to have these sort of open relationships back then...even in the 50's, I've heard some people attribute the whole double bed thing not to television censorship, but the fact that often couples would get married and then go right along with business as usual doing what they wanted and sleeping with whoever they wanted...so relationships weren't exactly as straight laced as we tend to think of them being back then. But I'm getting off subject here...

The thing I had a hard time reconciling was why all these grown assed rich people would be into the occult, like maybe it's because they have to maintain this Christian facade so much that it makes them attracted to this childish magic shit. Well I think in the case of the Bushies it was for a multitude of reasons, one was because of the victorian aristocratic fetish with occultism, and the other was because they were networking in remote regions of the middle east where mysticism and transcendentalism through drugs was common practice and still widely accepted to this day.

Also if you are trying to lead any given population, be it stupid teenagers or rich ass politicians coming from a history and culture of seances and fortune tellers, you stick with what works when it comes to influencing them/eachother. So I've slowly come around to this idea that occultism could have a profound influence on world power alliances and such. My personal experience gives creedance to that, and even when my neighbor was shot the accepted story was that satan worshipping teenagers had done it, eventhough everything about it looks like one of many "hits" this organized crime syndicate were doing at the time.

I realize this sounds like crazy conspiracy shit, and I don't care. I've had a weird life and I'm still trying to make heads or tails of it. What I've posted here is just the tip of the iceburg for a much longer and way more far-out and disturbing dialogue. I'm not trying to sway anyone to my way of thinking, I'm just relaying the thoughts and feelings that I've experieced, and yes that particular episode feels like something out of the X-Files. My main concern right now is if this behind the scenes crime community are isolated to the Bush admins?..because I have been able to discern little activity from them since Obama took over. Or are they more established then that and would start showing themselves again if Mitt Romney were to win? I don't know, this is why it's probbably realy fucking stupid to elect the immediate relative of any former President...I think there should be a rule like when you work for the Post Office or something, that you can't work there if you already have a sibling or parent working there; people get around it all of the time, I don't think it's widely enforced, but have you ever wondered why that's a policy at most places? I think a big part of it is that they don't want them conspiring.

I mean I'm realy just trying to take most of this stuff at face value. I'm not implying any crazy bizzarre NWO type stuff, I've just been considering stuff that I have a personal frame of reference with. Yeah you will be disturbed by some of the facts, and especially by the stuff it almost makes seem highly probable. This particular story is like some Van Helsing vampire shit. Like I said good camp fire stories.
Posted: May 9, 2012 9:22 am

I see.
Posted: May 9, 2012 9:31 am

Oh yeah, don't think I made clear that the ritualisticly murdered body, was found on the property of the dude who was shot in the face, who also had a son die in crazy bizzarre high profile fashion during the George W admin...they had a vast cave system on thier property where I guess people sacrifice living shit.
Posted: May 9, 2012 9:33 am

Ding, if you would bitch about fascists as interestingly as I bitch about federal witches, we would have something here.
Posted: May 9, 2012 9:51 am

s interestingly as I bitch about federal witches
you mean the master class of "tl;dr" you just put up there an hour ago?
Posted: May 9, 2012 9:56 am

zing.

which dark meat record do you have? I didn't realize any of the LPs were collectible.
Posted: May 9, 2012 12:01 pm

I realize this sounds like crazy conspiracy shit
vast cave system
Posted: May 9, 2012 1:07 pm

Universal Indians...I'll trade it for Thin Lizzy Tejas and something else of that calibur.

Also, I don't care if you read it or not...I killed three hours at work with that.
Posted: May 9, 2012 1:10 pm

Oh my bad, ZZ top.
Posted: May 9, 2012 1:14 pm

word. i'm playing fiddle on the live tracks. I miss those dudes/ladies. It sucks that they got raped by Vice Records. A bunch of inept Brooklyn cheap-coke poseurs.
Posted: May 9, 2012 2:57 pm

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN, Tigerblood...just when I thought this thread got wordy.
Posted: May 9, 2012 4:47 pm

What was the deal with Skull & Bones robbing Geranimo's remains? How is that not fucked up?
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 8:02 pm

picked up fear of a fucked up planet b/w blowjob for a buck at deep groove in richmond last week. the girl behind the counter sniggered and said her friend ned was in that band. true story. party!
Posted: Sep 14, 2012 11:50 am

damn shame. $1 won't even get Ned one of those fancy beers he likes.
Posted: Jun 13, 2015 9:46 am

Who else got the new press of "Spit When You Give Me Head?" I did. It rules! How much is it gonna be worth in a few months? I need to sell some shit so I can go on vacation.

Sure wish I could have seen the "reunion" with Abe and Chad. You tube footage was good but one live 'Swingers reunion show isn't enough for one lifetime. Plus it was in Florida. There's beaches there. Maybe I should just go to Florida so I don't have to sell anything. How many copies of "Spit When You Give Me Head" do I have to buy to flip to get enough bread to go to a beach in Florida? I'd actually prefer to drive so I can hit up junk shops and all the swell eateries that Guy Fiero talks about.
Posted: Jun 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Rumpleforeskin:
"Yorka horcka lercka lorcka"

been in my head cracking me up all day. posted that shit on Facebook and Luke Batarang, who NEVER likes / comments on any of my shit there, claimed they (Belgians) didn't talk like that within three seconds of me posting it. I think he's a jack faced LIAR.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®