Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Health insurance but unemployed
Posted: Jan 8, 2007 12:01 am

My COBRA health insurance expires in one month. I gotta get some kind of coverage for something approaching a reasonable cost ( haha ,ya say). I don't really have pre-exisitng conditions. Anybody here been in the same boat? Suggestions for options? I hate to post such a boring mundane topic but I need advice from someone who is willing to be helpful.
Posted: Jan 8, 2007 12:39 am

We just got on this insurance through the "National Association of the Self Employed" and the"Mega" insurance company. It's more affordable because it's group insurance. One of the best features (at least for me,) is that there is no network so you can choose who/where you want to get your medical services from. I've never looked it up on the web, but I figure there should be something out there.
Posted: Jan 8, 2007 12:57 am

I also don't remember having to cough up any FEIN #'s or anything like that...
Posted: Jan 8, 2007 4:03 am

my health insurance is emergency room

You are a drain on my taxes.
Posted: Jan 8, 2007 4:40 am

church health center doing us right at goner. might only be via employers, but they should have some individual/family plans?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®