Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / dirk diggler's new years eve party thread
Posted: Dec 31, 2006 11:26 pm

yeah, pretty baked an it's only 6:30. drinkin yueng lings an blastin the kids this is rock an roll. woohoo!!! party!!!
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 12:52 am

come on
get so stinking drunk you burn the house down

then you can tell the landlord to fuck off with the rent

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 1:08 am

I've got Robitussin-DM and Rohypnols

fuck you 2007 hope I never know you
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 3:28 am

And I thought Dick Clark was the only ancient guy who stayed up and partied on NYE.
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 2:21 pm

i was asleep at like 1115. party?
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 5:14 pm

Dirk didn't keep us updated like he did last year. Did he fall to sleep early?
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 5:24 pm

nah, it all went downhill after i listened to the kids. watched football an drank some more yueng lings. tried to find some new years rockin on tv but there wasn't any. just carson gayly. but i ain't goin out like that.
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 5:50 pm

So you weren't filling in for Dick Clark?
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 5:53 pm

i should. i'm mr. new years eve!!! (maybe i could do it from home by remote next year. play records, get stoned an drink beer. that would be great. another reason for the goner cam.)
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 5:57 pm

The kids watch a bit of 'New Years Rockin' Eve' last night. They called out to the other room to me saying "Dad, they've got some PUNK ROCK on the show tonight." I thought maybe it was gonna be the live debut of the Wrong Numbers but it ended up just being My Chemical Romance.
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 5:58 pm

another reason for the goner cam.
i second that.

a year round diggler cam. unreal!
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 7:57 pm

Dale yu're kids think that's punk rock? Do you ever even talk to them?
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 11:34 pm

a year round diggler cam. unreal!

You'd get tired of the view in his mom's basement REAL quick.
Posted: Jan 1, 2007 11:59 pm | Edited by: CreepySexyCool

a year round diggler cam. unreal! [i][/i]

Unreal like you don't wanna know what's goin' on with his mom's moisturizer unreal!!!
Posted: Jan 2, 2007 12:21 am

unreal like it's unreal that you losers think that you don't need some new material.
Posted: Jan 2, 2007 12:43 am

Tom Lee the Manatee knows Dirk Diggler isn't complaining about other people's material getting old.
Posted: Jan 2, 2007 1:23 am

Dale yu're kids think that's punk rock? Do you ever even talk to them?

They kinda know what punk rock is but they think I'm a close minded old man when it comes to the "today's punk rock". They like the shit I listen too but they've still gotta act like cool moderne dudes and their peers. They know that Screamin' Joe is the best punk rocker alive though.

They have worked up a killer version of "KIcked In The Head" (but it's not as good as their version of "Who Do Ya Love" though)
Posted: Jan 2, 2007 1:55 am

see??? my stuff is like louie louie. everybody covers it.

an tom lee, where i come from manatees are seen an not heard.
Posted: Jan 2, 2007 1:58 am

"Louie Louie?! Why dont you just make us learn 'Smoke On The Water'"
-Lucas
age ten (He interview the White Stripes at 5)
Posted: Jan 2, 2007 2:02 am

My Chemical Romance and Panic! At The Disco were all over the TV. What a world. At exactly 12:02 last night some MILFY 35 year old woman at a bar asked me if I'd been kissed yet, then proceded to make out with me. I think her husband was in the bathroom. She must have thought I was into Panic! At The Disco.

PANIC!
Posted: Jan 2, 2007 2:09 am

12:02 last night some MILFY 35 year old woman at a bar asked me if I'd been kissed yet, then proceded to make out with me. I think her husband was in the bathroom

So did ya hit it or what?
Posted: Jan 2, 2007 2:11 am

Dear Penthouse Forum...
You're not gonna believe this, but New Years Eve was CRAZY! I can barely believe it myself! There was this hot soccer mom at the bar...
Posted: Jan 2, 2007 6:24 pm

The new year's eve party was fun. I was drunk by like 10:30 drinkin on one of those little mini Hieneken kegs. The eve couldn't have been complete without my gal puking roadside on the way home and me laying in bed with the spins hours later. Party!
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 12:11 am

i kissed a dog at midnight. and i don't think i was the first person the little weiner kissed.
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 12:13 am

Damn, you stealing my dates again?
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 12:29 am

again?
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 12:30 am

quit stealing weiner
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 12:45 am

BRAY IM PARTYING WITH BRADX AND MARK BEEF!! HEE=HAW!
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 2:54 am

an tom lee, where i come from manatees are seen an not heard.

Dude, you see manatees in your mom's Basement?!?

I also think it's funny that the only new material you've come up with in a while is totally ripped off from me.

Yes.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®