Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Poop smears!?
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 6:51 pm

Ok, so what is the deal with people leaving behind poop smears toward the back of the toilet seat? How does that even happen? Does it have anything to do with bein' fat? And why don't they clean it the fuck up??

I used to have a roommate that did this shit, and just yesterday I discovered that somebody had done it in the faculty bathroom.
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 7:00 pm | Edited by: trickknee

Someone left a sarcastic note about "checking for brown" in one of the stalls at work (the big/handicapped one), but the more I think of it, the more likely it's the dude in a wheelchair.
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 7:22 pm

SICK SICK SICK! That shit is why I can hold it for hours and hours. Bleh.
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 7:26 pm

Maybe they have an unfortunately mis-shapen sphincter?
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 7:27 pm

I used to work at Goodwill with a dude in a wheelchair who, instead of shitting in a toilet, would just crap his pants. The smell was extremely uncool.
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 7:30 pm

Was that guy you?
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 7:31 pm

Maybe they have an unfortunately mis-shapen sphincter?

And like, in the middle of their back? See this is the part I don't understand: When you sit on a toilet, your butt hole points straight down, and it's right in the middle of the toilet seat hole. But somehow these people must have their butt holes come in contact with the back of the toilet seat at some point. Does it occur as the turd is coming out, and the turd skids past the seat, or do they somehow wipe their dirty butt holes across the back of the seat after the fact? It's a total mystery.
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 7:34 pm

Does it occur as the turd is coming out, and the turd skids past the seat

Ask Turd Gurggler.
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 7:39 pm | Edited by: tapecase jackson

Posted: Dec 22, 2006 9:00 pm

id guess its done on purpose.
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 9:07 pm

I think it's from when they wipe their ass, the toilet paper rests on the seat a little before it goes into the water...
Posted: Dec 23, 2006 3:18 am

Mabey they are kneeling over the toilet so they don't have to sit down?But if it's like that then I still can't see a reason why they don't clean the mess up afterwards so I guess it's on purpose.Some people are doing such things on purpose.My girlfriend works in a huge office and somebody is doing that constantly since the last weeks which makes everybody suspicious which isn't a nice work situation.There was also a girl(?) in my high-school who used to smear her shit on the toiletwalls.......
Posted: Dec 23, 2006 7:35 am

One time I went to go take a leak at Boston Market, but the bathroom was occupied when I got there...so this guy comes out, and I go in, and the ENTIRE toilet seat is just smeared with shit...so I hook my t-shirt over my nose and do my business as quickly as I can, and then I go tell the girl at the counter about the mess, and she says, "Oh, he does that ALL the time"...
Posted: Dec 23, 2006 2:10 pm

People make me nervous.
Posted: Dec 23, 2006 6:20 pm

people are shitty
Posted: Dec 23, 2006 11:26 pm

Once I worked at this "cafe" and white upper-middle class New Orleanians would go there to eat and stuff. One morning during brunch, this 50 yr old dude, there with his wife and college age kid,keeps getting up to go to the men's room. After about 3 or 4 visits he leaves them to finish their brunch by themselves. I go in to the bathroom to take a whiz and there is shit sprayed everywhere from the toilet to the floor and up on the way like the dudes ass exploded as he was sitting down. Unfortunately for me, the black kid who we employed, pretty much specifically to clean the restrooms, was off that day so I had to clean it up. The most difficult part was getting the little pieces out of the nooks and crannies of the base boards.

One day I asked the black kid if he had learned anything at that job and he told me he had learned that people are disgusting.

He also wouldn't drink any caffeinated beverages because he felt caffeine was just another way for the white man to get his hooks in you.
Posted: Dec 23, 2006 11:43 pm

to get his hooks in you.

its true
Posted: Dec 24, 2006 3:33 am

One time i worked in a bar, it was always a mess after a big night of drinking and all. Everytime there was a college/university thing, you would find diarrhea spread on the walls. I puked so many times cleaning this, the smell of a turd in summer time after a couple hours of heating is fucking unbearable.
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 5:41 pm

Good point, Nanne!
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 10:52 pm

all i have to say is: the men's room at pop's on chicago ave...
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 11:00 pm

Hmm, these Mexican sewer divers have a good job.

At the end of each shift, the divers scrub their rubber suits with detergent, removing the stink of urine and rotten waste.
You'd think that went without saying, really.
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 11:01 pm

all i have to say is: the men's room at pop's on chicago ave...

Why? Were you meeting someone special?
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 11:08 pm

"The oddest have been dead animals, animal heads, dead people," he said.

hey jorge isn't it just ODD we are finding dead bodies down here?

robin, one night the toilet looked like someone stuck an m-80 in a aborted fetus. scraping fetus off the bowl i guess you could say, no?
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 11:08 pm

I think I got it! Reply 222,222!!!!

HOORAY FOR ME!
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 11:13 pm

unga galoonga. you got that going for you.
Posted: Dec 27, 2006 1:17 am

I'm going to deliver some brownies to the plumber. I ate too many shitty tacos today.
Posted: Dec 27, 2006 6:46 am

pieces out of the nooks and crannies of the base boards
de-greaser or one of those citrus solvents
spray on, wait, scrubb with stiff brush
hose done the wall or floor
then spray on disinfectant

this don't work on humans
in that case..soap and hot shower water.
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 3:56 am

This is an actual photo I took of one of the foreclosed homes I changed locks out on. Although it looks fake, I guarantee you it's not.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83348673@N00/?saved=1

Yes, that's the remnants of a turd on the toilet, and yes, they used it to wipe their name on the wall. Pretty cool, huh?
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 5:23 am

You talking about the poop on the back of the toilet seat, proper, or towards the back of the bottom of the toilet? Because the one's towards the back of the actual bowl have alot more to do with toilet water level than with butt positioning. Let's get technical...
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 6:45 pm

Toilet seat proper.
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 8:08 pm

At last , a thread that fierydrunk/sissypuss hasn't hijacked and try to make all about her!
Posted: Nov 25, 2014 5:05 am

Okay, I have often wondered about this exact subject myself and was worried that I was the only one that noticed this at other people's houses. I have coined the termed "butt crack juice" and it is NEVER found at my house. I can say that it is NOT only left from the handicapped. It is also left by many others. I work with a lady out of her house and ALL of her bathrooms have it. I have traveled to other friends and relatives of all shapes and sizes and they have it too. I, myself used to be a VERY big girl but recently lost A LOT of weight and even at my biggest weight, NEVER had this particular problem. I just cannot understand this fir the life of me!!! It is just "BUTT-GROSS!!!"
Posted: Dec 5, 2014 11:00 am

I am at work and currently shitting (really!). I just got in the building and made a b-line for the staff bathroom, and imagine my delight when I open the door and find poop not only on the toilet seat, but sprayed on the fuckin TANK. Normally I would leave the room and alert a custodian, but in this case I had to go so bad my only option was to do my best to clean it up with handsoap and paper towels.

I thought of this thread the whole time.
Posted: Dec 8, 2014 12:28 pm

Well at least you were on the clock getting paid for shitting, am I right?
Posted: Jun 14, 2018 2:19 pm

I've been wondering about this because I've recently been seeing this at my boyfriend's family's house and wondering HOW IN THE HELL can you have SKID marks on a toilet seat!?!

I've started to think maybe these type of people sit too far back on the toilet and don't properly wipe their asses and next time they sit it smudges like a stamp on to the toilet seat...😷🤢🤢
Posted: Oct 15, 2018 8:50 pm

Ok folks I'll tell you how shit marks get on the back of a toilet seat. This is usually done by males, after they have had a shit they sit back on the seat so their penis can point into the toilet for a pee. Then you have the females & males that are so god dam fat, too much flesh to fit in the hole.
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 6:31 pm

Speaking of shit stains... VOTE TOMORROW!!!!
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 7:34 pm

chiXpoXparty:
VOTE TOMORROW!!!!

Not to change waste removal topics, but, we have a "The Floor Pisser" in my office. This individual can't seem to piss into the urinal and either a) micturates on the floor or b) moistens the top ledge. How is this possible? It's gotten so bad that our poor custodian has broken down and purchased pee pads to go under the urinals. Crazings!? I have my suspicions that lead me to it being either the guy whose trunk is the same size as his torso, or, it's the mouth breather that places his palm against the wall, leaning slightly forward, as he reads his phone (eeewwww). Thankfully, no upper deckers or poop smears yet. This is fine.
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 11:03 pm

i had a bandmate that was good for shitting his pants at least 4-5 times a year
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®