Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / holy fuck, an ENTIRE Cecil Barfield CD!?!?!
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:03 pm

the 7" was confounding enough...but a whole CD to sit and say "what the fuck is he saying?" to....amazing!
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:15 pm

Wha? Who? Where?
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:15 pm

If Pastlame and this cat were a same name puzzle on Wheel of Fortune it would be Eric Cecil Barfield.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:20 pm

only $22 at shangri-lame!!! (ps who the fuck buys cd's anymore??? i thought vionel richie was supposed to be a dj. )
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:25 pm

only half of it is on LP...and you can grab 2 copies here at the shop for $22...and diggler, you can just grab your saggy old man balls.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:32 pm

only half of it is on LP

Man, I hate that shit.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:42 pm

well, the LP says "volume one", so I assume a "volume 2" will follow, but man it sucks to have to wait.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:43 pm

yeah, so you just go completely gay at the drop of a hat an buy the cd. what a fag. you ain't no dj.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:48 pm

so you just go completely gay at the drop of a hat

You usually wait for a drop of the soap, huh?
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:48 pm

didnt buy the CD, gonna buy the LPs, I have Zen-like patience...I have been listening to the play copy at the shop.. and making fun of your saggy old man testicles
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:50 pm

You're gonna buy reissues? Find your own fuckin' records, dj. Oh wait, you'll buy it, just won't play it in public. My bad.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:51 pm

damn--is jesse pissed? heard george bell lays down a nasty bass to that shit.

thanks, i'll be here all night.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:54 pm

hmm...made a mistake, no LP(s)...I was looking at their list they emailed us and they had the 7"(volume one ) typoed as an LP....might have to buy a CD! gasp!
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:56 pm

fag.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:13 pm

i got a copy of the william robertson LP adam tipped us to on here awhile back. its surely the same mushmouth cecil. i really like it!
Posted: Dec 21, 2006 1:33 pm

Several months ago I tried to get more copies of that William Robertson album but apparently the warehouse where they would've been stored was completely flooded by Hurricane Katrina.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®