Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Dec 16, 2006 1:23 am

Last night two ice junkies tried to beg some change off me while I was having a cigarette in between Christmas shopping at the Bayside mall...man, that stuff really does fuck up your teeth, I could hardly understand them. And it made them immune to the shitty carols on the PA, that had driven all the regular drunks and losers away.
Posted: Dec 16, 2006 1:28 am

in atlanta back in 96, there was this ice junkie that had no arms try to wash my car windshield with his foot from a wheelchair when i was at a gas station once. he had really jacked up teeth and reeked of ass. he was really super aggressive about wanting to wash my windshield and kept asking for money even if he didn't wash my windshield when i told him i didn't want it done. fuckin' crazy ass shit. i was on drugs at the time too, so it seemed REALLY super bizarre to me. still bizarre to think about it sober too though. hahah.
Posted: Dec 16, 2006 1:31 am

I bought my eight year old daughter a fishing rod- now THAT'S bizarre.
She really wanted a flounder fishing spear, actually.
Posted: Dec 16, 2006 1:55 am

I bought my eight year old daughter a fishing rod- now THAT'S bizarre.

how is that bizarre? fishing rods are great presents.
Posted: Dec 16, 2006 2:13 am

She wanted a Barbie doll and a copy of the Guinness Book of Records.
Posted: Dec 16, 2006 3:33 am

ahhh...i see...well, really, a fishing pole is definitely better than a barbie doll. that i will say.
Posted: Dec 16, 2006 4:44 am

Are there really people who live in warm weather climates who are addicted to ice? Why don't they just move somewhere cold?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®