Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hee=Haww. Boo=Hoo.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 12:27 am

I am sorry and deeply dissapointed to inform everyone that I am no longer a part of Pass Out Record Shop. The sole proprietor of said establishment has decided that my presence is no longer needed. I have tried to work things out with her but to no avail. I cannot help but to feel a bit used for my contacts and knowledge over the past year of which the owner had none. If I'm not allowed run it the way I believe it needs to be run, then I can't do it at all.

I wish all the best for Pass Out Record Shop and all who are employed there. It's a wonderfull shop and a fantastic studio , so when in town do pop by and check it out.

For record sales/purchasing/studio rehersal and band bookings, please contact Pee Wee at

www.passoutrecordshop@gmail.com

This is tuff for me to do right now, but I'd like to thank everyone for there support etc...blahblahblah....

Look out for my new tv/online "late night" show called LIVE FROM AVE. D coming soon!

We start taping in January, so any bands comin through that wanna be on, let me know!

Thanks guys! See ya when I see ya.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 12:38 am

Damn. Sorry Mike.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 12:38 am

ah Mike! Good luck on the new show, I'm sure it will be great!!

Holla when you pass this way again.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 12:40 am

Will do! Thanks!

Yeah, Joe, next time yer in town you should check it out. When will you be here next?
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 12:41 am

Yeah, man. Sorry 'bout the thing.
Good luck with the new thing!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 12:41 am

Not anytime soon that i know of.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 12:45 am

Thanks Robin!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 12:47 am

Aww...shit. Sorry man. Sounds not fun.

Good luck with the new show though.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 12:54 am

Thanks !
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 12:55 am | Edited by: cthort

Sorry, brother.

Banner comes down...
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 12:56 am

I believe the banner has been paid up, but again, I have been released from my ability to inquire about such matters.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 1:04 am

Damn, you beat me to posting this.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 1:08 am

this sucks, you put a shit load of work into passout and did a great job. i am looking forward to the late night show though!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 1:09 am

At least they held the clear vinyl cock homos and hipshakes for me.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:17 am

thanks guys! Yeah , one and a half years of hard fuckin work....totally sucks.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:18 am

Sorry thats

passoutrecordshop@gmail.com
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:23 am

come get me high.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:27 am

It's a school night for you. Remember last week?
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:36 am

Get yer priorities straight, BJ.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:38 am

Sorry to hear about that Mike
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:39 am

Last week was retarded. I'm retearded. Draw your own conclusions. Wait, I['m going to bed. I alrady too much of somthio-ng.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:41 am

My urine!

HEE=HAWW!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:45 am

That is really sucktastic.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:52 am

hee=haww! :(
indeed
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:01 am

Damnit, Joe. You're slippin. What is it 9pm and you're off to bed already?

I ain't even off work yet.

Now I am though. It's 7 finally...PARTY!

Get ripped, D-Trizzle.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:03 am

He's old. Whaddaya expect?
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:18 am

I'm really really bummed that things didn't work out. I too am looking forward to the late night show though!

Call me if you need a shoulder, babe.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:22 am

So is ICU broke up too?
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:32 am

I didn't play the last show . She had has a new lineup I believe.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:47 am

Sorry to hear that Mike....we need a record store in South Brooklyn....
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:48 am

Thanks guys! I guess I gotta get a job now...
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 1:39 pm

dude you can come and work in the new wowsville berlin while i am on tour with the kkbbq show....
sorry to hear it didn't work out...
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:54 pm

I say we fly Sherry up here to go to town on Pee Wee again. HEE-HAW!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 4:19 pm

i never thought i would say this but sherry rules!!!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 4:24 pm

Mike, that fucking sucks. I know how much work you put into that place. You made it what it is. Awesome to hear that you're doing a show though. Is that gonna be on BCAT?
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 4:31 pm

I ain't never going back. No one else should either.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 5:53 pm

I only know how much effort your put into it from your posts on here, but it sounds really short sighted on their part. Congrats on your next venture, and don't hesitate to spell things out in contracts.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 5:55 pm

total bummer. You built that place. I hope things can be worked out. I just can't imagine that store without you!!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 5:55 pm | Edited by: d diggler

don't hesitate to spell things out in contracts

that's what i told bazooka joe too. lametrain should check w/ a lawyer about this.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 7:40 pm

See? All you fags were hatin on me based on one side of the story.

I refrained from lowballin her freakish and inexcusable behavior that night (after hosting a killer day/night/party) -- in those posts -- out of respect for everyone's friendship w/ Mike.

Well, best of luck to you, Mike. I'm sure you'll have a ton of support in your next venture (even if it's getting hammered for a couple weeks).
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 7:43 pm

I hated you way before that.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 7:47 pm

Aww, thanks, buddy.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 7:51 pm

now if you could just stop callin the scene a community...
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 7:53 pm

Hate on, haters!!

XOXOXOXO!!!!!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 7:53 pm | Edited by: bvalentine

now if you could just stop callin the scene a community...

We need a gathering instead. ... The Carbonas
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 8:45 pm

i never thought i would say this but sherry rules!!!

Sherry does rule....
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 8:54 pm

i'm sorry to hear that, mike. that sucks. next time you're in memphis, i'll buy ya a beer.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 9:12 pm

We need a gathering instead. ... The Carbonas

op ivy?
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 9:38 pm

No comment on the Sherry thing.

Thanks everyone for there support. It's still a great place tho...Some people just have a different vision than others I suppose.

Can we get a pic of that tat you got Mike?
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 9:47 pm

like to set a couple of things straight here. first of all, nice of u'all to condone violence against a fellow musician/skinny girl caught off guard w/ a fat fist to the face and repeated kicks to a felled head, in the dark, in the rain, in the suburbs of austin at the end of a drunken week for all. as far as mike goes, he's never gotten anything but complete support from me over this last year and a half ever since meeting and becoming band mates. I took him on to get records inside a record shop/venue/ studio that i was going to be building i was glad to give him a platform for something he's good at and he was ecstatic about the opportunity. contrary to his "services no longer being required," that is bullshit. the issues between us are of a completely personal nature. the dynamics between us had become perilous and practically unworkable. i did everything i could to try and salvage the work situation here w/ mike and in fact , that the ball was in his court. all he needed to do is agree to be civil and respectful of my work here and stick to what his work here is. that's it. he decided not to be working here anymore , not me. it's obvious that mike and i have shared enough ground, sensability, and common interests so that everyone can see that i am not a bad person in the sphere of memphis mike and that things happen between people, situations falter and change. don't demonize what u don't understand. and if u think mike worked his ass off for the last year and a half, double that for me! as far as any exploitation of his "knowledge and contacts", that's what he's been being paid for for the last year, while i struggle to pay bills. Ultimately, mike and i are supposed to be friends. i hope he sets the record straight and nips this witch burning in the bud. pw
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 9:55 pm

I know it was Mike's fault all along. He ain't never gonna amount to nothin'!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 10:42 pm

yeah, this has been an extreme bummer all around, but everything will work out, so onward:

"Live From Avenue D" is gonna be UN-fucking-BELIEVABLE. He brought Passout to Goner; this is just simply his next creative venture. It's all Mike's baby, but I can offer some highlights:

1. He's always gonna have band footage, so those of you coming to town, let him know, so he can get you on digital celluloid.

2. Nick Diablo is gonna have a regular segment. So is Harry--on hardcore partying. And Eric Davidson--on B-list movies. And I'm gonna have one called "Love Conundrums with Jackie Vinyl." That shit's gonna be spicey!

3. Mike's got a real camera crew and production company behind him, so this will be profesh!

And fun as hell, I'm sure. Go, Mike! And best to PeeWee and Passout too. That was one fun fucking summer.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 11:11 pm

Holy SHit. I cannot believe what I just read! Is that what you told people?

caught off guard

You call throwing rocks, clumps of mud & leaves at my front windows and porch because you were asked to leave for being rude to me and my guests? You call that being caught off guard?

You call screaming in my front yard at 11:00pm on a Sunday night after repeatedly being asked to shut the fuck up and leave (for 20 minutes AFTER I called your sorry ass a cab -- cause SOMEONE left you there) --- you call 'that' being caught off guard?

repeated kicks

You're not only delusional, you're a fucking liar.
I punched you the fuck out. To shut you the fuck up.
For the sake of community (that was for Panzer!)

People. There were three other people with me who witnessed her freakish and rude behavior. Manufacturing lies is pretty low.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 11:40 pm

Also, he called your fist fat!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 11:43 pm

too bad sherry didn't take out crazy jenna too. sherry rules!!!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 11:49 pm

op ivy?

yeah, what song though? i thought it was "badtown", but i can't think of the preceding sentence.
sorry bout your job mike, but i am excited about your show. you should let me and sam do a guest segment if we ever stop through.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 11:55 pm

Posted: Dec 15, 2006 12:02 am

Whoah!

The Lyrics Wiki?
That. Is. Awesome.

Thx!!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 12:04 am

Oh. No Black Lips :-(

My buddy in Seattle does Wikistak
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 12:06 am

Thx!!

BBBbray!!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 12:13 am

Loathe to respond to this as I am, it is apparently a necessity. Sherry, get off u're high horse about being abusive and violent. It is I who have used constraint in this matter. You 86'd me from u're house in the black of nite, in the pouring rain, in the middle of an austin suburb w/no cell phone. Banging on u're front door for 15 minutes got no attention from u. So yes, I picked up some leaves and dirt and threw them at the window rite above u're head's where the couch sits to get u're attention. I was sobbing on the ground by a tree when u came out onto u're porch and called me over to u. I thought u were going to tell me that u would call me a cab, but instead without warning you clocked me in the face so hard that I was on my back instantly. Yew than walked over and proceeded to kick my head repeatedly w/ u're fucking boots on. I stood up, in shock,one eye completely shut and blood dripping like a curtain and like something out of John Carpenter meets David Lynch, your words; "Oh yeah, you look real good now.......do you think you still look pretty?....oh yeah, you're looking real good now." Oh my god girl, one of the most frightening moments in my entire life. FUCKING PSYCHO! I had to go to the hospital where I received 5 stitches in my head. the police and doctors were imploring me to press charges saying that this person was dangerous. I refrained for obvious reasons. That you were part of a peer group and that things were not supposed to have happened this way. but I'll be a sonofabitch, do not justify u're heinous actions, i don't care how drunk and from out of town I was.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 12:17 am

this chick an jenna together must be a real party. lametrain should be put in a mental institution.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 12:25 am

Also, he called your fist fat!

"He's" a girl.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 12:28 am

Tip of the day: Don't fuck with Roller Derby Girls. They'll beat your face in.

I don't know the whole story but, all stitches and hard feelings aside...Sherry rules!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 12:31 am

yeah, sherry has certainly redeemed herself today. tourin tip: it's usually a good idea when you're in the middle of nowhere an somebody else's guest to mind your p's an q's an save the psycho stuff for home.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 12:45 am

agreed.

If everyone you're with tells you to get lost and you're still there either they're not friends or you're being a jerk...Either way, walk tall and get your own cab and hotel. The morning after the drama is usually a bit of a revelation anyway.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 1:02 am

Don't fuck with Roller Derby Girls.

EVERYONE TAKE HEED TO THIS. :D heheh.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 1:03 am

Here's the complete REAL story since she's a lying sack of shit (and then I'm done with it):

* Unproked, you were rude to me and my house-guests (that were STAYING THERE) at the end of the evening - after you were left there. And saying FREAKY shit like -- why haven't ya'll been talking to me all night? What have ya'll been igonoring me? Why have you all just walked right past me? (while drinking my whiskey and beer ALL fucking day).

* After begging you to just sit the fuck down, let's party and enjoy the remaining time with my buddies before they have to leave EARLY next MORNING, you didn't.

* So, I offered to call you a cab and when doing so -- while on the phone -- I asked you if you knew where you were going and if you had cash. At that point you lost your fucking mind and started saying some really nasty things to me.

* So....that was that. I hung up the phone. End of the fucking line for you. And then you were fucking out.

* So yeah....I 86'd me from u're house in the black of nite, in the pouring rain, in the middle of an austin suburb w/no cell phone -- you got that part right, liar.

* I WAS ignoring you - you were no longer a welcome guest.

* Then my buddy opened the door to see what you were up to. And there you were........laying down in a puddle of mud (in the fetal position -- that part was funny!!) in the rain. Or let's say, you made your bed and you lied in it too! HA!

* Then. You slung 'your bed' all over my front porch. Total end of the line for you.

(I was supposed to open the door for you? After all that? Fuck that. You're crazy. However, you WERE out there screaming like a banshee in my front yard late at night and I had to take care of that. )

* So I had pity on your sorry ass and called you a cab --- instead of calling the police.

* While on the phone with the cab co, they could hear you yelling and asked me if they should call the police. I said no that you were REALLY drunk and just being beligerant.

* Note to self, avoid people who can't hold their liquor.

* You still would not shut up.

* I warned/threatened you over and over.

* Then. You wouldn't shut up and I knocked you the fuck out --- with my fist. You fell backwards. I put my knee on your chest and punched you in the face two more times. I got up and told you to fucking leave.

Kicking you in the head? That is complete fucking bullshit -- a total lie.

* The cab eventually showed up.
* You weren't around.
* I went over to him -- he was apparently informed of the situation beforehand. I told him you were gone and to drive around for a block or two to see if he can find your sorry ass ---- then you came out from the side of the house and continued to yell crazy bullshit.

Don't fuck with Roller Derby Girls. They'll beat your face in.
Shut the fuck up, Arm! I was was provoked. She disrespected me, my guests, my house and I excercised more restraint than most people would.

And if this were two doods, we wouldn't even be discussing this nonsense.

Serioulsy. I'm fucking done with this subject.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 1:11 am

I was kidding sherry, don't beat me up. Hee-Haw

I am on your side...Drunks suck...You Rule!

Thanks for the story. Damn, sounds like some night. I'd have just closed the door if I were you. If that didn't get rid of the problem cops and or fists are great alternatives.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 1:13 am

Sorry to get you worked up about this. Wasn't my intentions. Seriously though, roller girls are some tough uns. I don't talk shit to em'. See???

It's all about respect. I have much respect for you and derby girls around the world. Don't get me wrong.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 1:27 am

I ain't never going back. No one else should either.

THE BOYCOTT HAS BEEN CALLED OFF! LIVE FAST DIE IS PLAYING AT PASSOUT ON SATURDAY! GO AND ROCK! DTRAIN COMMANDS THIS!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 1:34 am

Posted: Dec 15, 2006 1:41 am

"Oh yeah, you look real good now.......do you think you still look pretty?....oheah, you're looking real good now."

Are you gonna try and deny that you said those things after you bludgeoned me out of the blue. Those statements reflect something deep rooted and troubling. everybody, (girls in particular) are all too familiar w/ those evil looks you shoot people like you want to kill them. well sherry, looks can't kill but boots to the head can, which is what the police said somebody was obviously trying to do. Unchecked and uncontrollable rage is a fucked up thing and u have it.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 2:10 am

This stuff shouldn't have surfaced as an attachment to the situation. The intent is hideous. so is this banter. i think we should all draw our attentions to something a bit more uplifting like the fact that is 60 degrees in new york city in the middle of december. all day every day. thank you very much.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 2:15 am

get raped
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 3:22 am

very ape.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 3:34 am

condoning violence and rape.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 3:37 am

I like the new, angry Sherry.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 3:37 am

i feel disgusting for being dragged back down into the wet austin mud w/ sherry. i wish i'd never responded to any of these insults.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 3:41 am | Edited by: d diggler

I like the new, angry Sherry.

that's what i'm sayin!!!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:11 am

put on rex needs to stop whining! You acted like an ass, and you got your ass kicked. Thats what happens. Take it as a valuable lesson. Only act like an ass if you can back it up. Be nice or take some fighting lessons. You choose.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:19 am

too much dirty laundry
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 1:11 pm

not looking for sympathy. i am nice, and it wasn't a fight. it was something different. i guess whining was my big crime in austin. but........enough of this bottomless pit of moot and scathing [/[b]b]commentary. Jenna Young's comment on here is the only relevant and sane take in this whole matter. good luck, and i mean it sincerely.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:17 pm

Jenna Young's comment on here is the only relevant and sane take in this whole matter.

nuff said!!!

(an this chick ain't nice. she's a certified lunatic. worse than crazy jenna if you can believe it.)

also bazooka joe should be ashamed of himself. not for callin off the boycott, just for bein himself. what in the world is xteene doin w/ this loser???
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:25 pm

this better then All My Children, will there be any special guest stars, what will happen next, i can't stand the suspense
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:25 pm

I was there for the whole thing. And Sherry was justified. And she's also one of the sweetest people I know. Would never do anything rude at all unless repeatedly provoked to the point of no return, which is exactly what happened. There was no head-kicking.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:29 pm

Actually, this is what happened:

I rode a turquoise Bengal tiger into Sherry's living room (while masturbating and chewing on a three-foot long bubblegum cigar) and happened to see what's-her-name sitting quietly, minding her own business, in a bean-bag chair. Sherry entered just behind me, wearing an oversized tux (think Klaus Nomi, not D. Byrne in "Stop Making Sense), and she immediately pulled out a rocket launcher, put it to the other chick's head, and threated to kill her if she didn't recite "Green Eggs and Ham" from memory. She couldn't. Collective gasp in the room. I literally shit my pants. Sherry screamed at the top of her lungs and threw down the rocket launcher and punched the other chick in the head and then started kicking her. Oh yeah, and she was wearing golf cleats.

Not pretty, but that's how it went down.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:31 pm

There's the Pastlame I know and love!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:31 pm

chewing on a three-foot long bubblegum cigar
hmm... something about this sounds fishy
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:33 pm

It went in my ass after the situation unfolded. ALL THE WAY IN.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:35 pm

Sherry was actually on a major head-kicking spree that whole week. Ned Hayden wrote a song about it.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:35 pm

that parts true. except it was really arman's dick not a bubblegum cigar. bazooka joe sucks. kick him in the head.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:36 pm

Quit making stuff up, there was still a bit of pink showing. Your brown eye is truly brown, so the contrast was quite breathtaking.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:37 pm

It wasn't Arman's dick(s). Those go in my armpits. But that's another story...
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:37 pm

YOU suck, homo! Don't talk to me or about me until the 29th. I'm through with you for now.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:39 pm

I can't tell who is talking to whom in this thread. But I can't look away.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:42 pm | Edited by: d diggler

YOU suck, homo! Don't talk to me or about me until the 29th. I'm through with you for now.

i was through w/ you first, dickface. you really outdid yourself in the backstabbin dept. the last two days.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:46 pm

I just imagined Joe with Ned Hayden hair and started laughing.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:48 pm

well any hair would be an improvement on that baldy baseball cap wearin fag.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:52 pm

Did somebody say something about me. Oh yeah, it was a fag. Two of 'em.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:54 pm

nobody ever talks about you unless it's in regard to you bein my sidekick.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:58 pm

I just imagined Ned with cancer and started laughing even harder.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:04 pm

when you wish bad things on people it usually comes back to you. i feel sorry for you eric. you got a lot to learn.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:05 pm

This is an awesome thread!

Please more fantasy prose from lastname!!! more punching from Sherry!!! more lies from cuckoo birds!!! more faux gayness!!!

bring it on there is a long day ahead of us.

this is like the goner board version of SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!!!!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:06 pm

Hey Ned, don't you hate "borin moralizers." Boo-hoo. Go piss up a rope. Cancer piss up a rope.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:30 pm

bazooka joe has a thick full head of hair under that hat. Just putting that out there. The LFD boycott can now continue.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:39 pm

PISS CANCER ROPE RAPE!!!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:40 pm

shit. brad is somehow controlling my computer.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:42 pm

It's not officially a "can't miss" thread unless you get half a screen's worth of

RAPE APE
RAPE APE
RAPE APE
RAPE APE
RAPE APE

etc
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:43 pm

boy am i glad i clicked on this thread. my favorite part is the girl lying in a puddle of mud in the fetal position. more!!!!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:45 pm

GONER RULES!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:45 pm

goner board playoffs have begun!

game face: GRRRRRRRRRR!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:53 pm

I just want to talk about my feelings.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:55 pm

I just want to talk about my feelings.

not unless you want them kicked in!!!

game face: GRRRRRRRRRR!

I'm deeply worried about my myspace friends.

I hope your feelings get cancer
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:59 pm

Some of them have problems and some of them don't. Some are happy, some are sad, some have shows I can't go to, and some can't go to the show tonight...

Some may have bird flu, but I haven't asked, because I usually don't like getting so personal on the internet. What is the "hug-face" emoticon?
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:00 pm

MORE!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:01 pm

Would you guys want to read a blog? It's a really touching story about a boy and his unicorn.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:13 pm

you're a boy touching his unicorn.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:24 pm

you're a unicorn touching his boy
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:27 pm

Every time I see the Sacajawea gold dollar, I sing a little "Cry For the Indian" by Anthrax. Or consider purchasing the Time/Life "Stories of the West" book series.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:30 pm

Every time I see the Sacajawea gold dollar

how often do you see one?
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:32 pm

Buy a book of stamps from the Post Office vending machine with a $20.

I feel terrible when I think about the oceans today. We need more oceans.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:38 pm

Be a organ donor....it'll make you feel good....

http://www.retromedia.net/WEB3%20Images/farfisa.JPG
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:39 pm

My new cell phone vibrates too hard and frightens my penis.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:52 pm

Scaredy-penis.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 7:01 pm | Edited by: Whiskey Bent

You can call Santa every day till Christmas at 1-800-972-6242

It might make some of you grouches happy!
<cough>Panzer</cough>
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 7:02 pm

New Sherry rules!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 7:02 pm

Doubtful, Sherry, they're all miserable.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 7:05 pm

You can call Santa every day

Today I'm cuddling teddy bears!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 7:31 pm

the past 24 hours have been exhaustin. i'm wiped out. gonna go to stop an shop an get some more beer for the rest of the afternoon. who knows what will happen next. maybe goubler will show up. goner rules!!!
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 10:15 pm

I'm gonna go break something.

Goner is Lamer than lastname.

I hate you all I'm going back to work.

Bye forever.
Posted: Dec 16, 2006 12:33 am

Jeez, Sherry what'd I do now....I'm not the one who swiped your handbag last time you were in town.
mostly I am a happy grouch.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:14 pm

Whoa-whoa-whoa folks... I in no way intended this to be a pile on Pee Wee thread at all....I take a week off and this is what I come back to? wtf?

I wasn't at this party, I just got to deal with the aftermath of it. Mine goes like this....

I am awakened by the hotel staff in Austin at 4am and informed that my guest is downstairs and I need to retrieve her. I said "whaa?" and went down stairs. I arrive in the lobby to a Pee Wee completely COVERED IN BLOOD. I thought she had been in a car accident. No shit. When she told me what happenned, I was stunned. I took her upstairs and tried to stop the bleeding. She was bleeding from her left eye and a significant laceration on the back bottom of her head. It indeed appeared she had been kicked . Repeatedly. A few hours later of unsucessfully stopping the bleeding, I drive her to the nearest hospital. They look at her head, AND CALLED THE COPS. The cops come, and say, "the doctors have concluded that you have been kicked repeatedly in the back of the head. In Texas, thats attempted murder. Do you wanna press charges?" Pee Wee said "probably not" cause she hates cops and doesn't like nothin about that shit. I told her, she probably should. She didn't. End of story.

Now, I know that PW can get drunk and do some stoopid shit sometimes (boy do i ever!), but I do not think that anything constitutes a 250 pound girl kicking a 90 pound girl repeatedly in the back of the head face down in the mud. It just aint right. Infact, according to APD, it's fucking criminal!

So ya got off lucky Sherry. Anybody else woulda put ya in jail.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note, I just got the first Cunt Puppet single at Pass Out the other day. Goddam is it great! Retardation at it's finest! Everyone should buy this if not for the cover alone!

More news later.

HEE=HAWW!
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:21 pm

I wasn't at this party

I was. And like I said, no head-kicking. I have no reason to lie about it.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:26 pm

Stop...leave it alone. It's done.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:26 pm

Bushmeister #2, ladies 'n' gents.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:27 pm

sherry is a psycho.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:28 pm

FUCK THIS!

I did not kick her in the head - no matter what ANYBODY/COP said - and that's a fact.

She must have hit her head on something when I knocked her backwards with my fist. Or she went around to the side of the house and banged her head on the limestone of the house -- cause she was acting like a fucking looney.

And I don't weigh 250 lbs, dick.

Well that night she was a 90 lb disrespectful fucking crazy person that I tried to reason with, warn and threaten to no avail.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:30 pm

Bushmeister #2

cute.

But, no really...Leave sherry alone.

Can't we all just get along?
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:30 pm

The doctors and the cops thought different. The cut was conducive to this. I mean, I saw they back of her head too... That wasn't no fist guys...
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:33 pm

I bet it was lastname. Maybe he kicked her in the head. He felt showed up and not the center of attention for that party and he felt he had to get even.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:34 pm

I'm going to eat lunch. Who cares...shit was all like, last year an shit yo....
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:35 pm

FUCK YOU!

You are calling me a liar.
And that's fucking bullshit.

She got so much of the story above wrong that I didn't even expand on -- she doesn't know what the fuck happened to her.

I do. And she was NOT kicked.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:35 pm

lametrains lyin.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:37 pm

there is great use of the bold feature in this thread.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:40 pm

I bet it was lastname. Maybe he kicked her in the head. He felt showed up and not the center of attention for that party and he felt he had to get even.

Actually, I was the center of the party at that point. That's what led to the INSANE HEADKICKING FEST that occurred later that evening. I'm going to keep posting on this thread out of sheer boredom.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:42 pm

I believe you, sherry. If you were lying why would you care to set the word straight? ya know? you already said you punched her...So, if you kicked her I'm sure you would be proud to tell.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:43 pm

Lastname...I love you. No wait...I can't stand you but, you're ok. I think.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 7:43 pm

I'm going to keep posting on this thread out of sheer boredom.

I'm with you though.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 8:02 pm

Posted: Dec 20, 2006 8:05 pm

you're bananullar
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 8:11 pm

I'm sure you would be proud to tell.

And for the record, haters, I'm not proud of ANY of this.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 8:15 pm

SHERRY SAID

KICK 'EM IN THE HEAD

Just kidding, Sherry.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 8:23 pm

I aint' hatin. Poor shoice of words I suppose.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 8:27 pm

Bushmeister #2, ladies 'n' gents.

Thanks!

I was there for the whole thing. And Sherry was justified. And she's also one of the sweetest people I know. Would never do anything rude at all unless repeatedly provoked to the point of no return, which is exactly what happened. There was no head-kicking.

Sounds a lot like a problem I dealt with in the past.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 8:41 pm

I gave you your name kid...Shouldn't I be awarded?
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 8:43 pm

Shouldn't I be awarded?

I know someone that can give you a free horsey ride.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 8:59 pm

I just had some horsey suace at Arby's.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm

*yawn*
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:17 pm

i think the fault lies w/ pastlame. if a stud like me had been there the skanks woulda been too busy tryin to score w/me to be fightin. as it was all that was available in trhe way of man meat was the pathetic male queer, pastlame. the chicks got horny an frustrated w/ no hope of satisfaction an resorted to fisticuffs (or bootkickin whatever the case may be).
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:21 pm

i think the fault lies w/ pastlame. if a stud like me had been there the skanks woulda been too busy tryin to score w/me to be fightin. as it was all that was available in trhe way of man meat was the pathetic male queer, pastlame. the chicks got horny an frustrated w/ no hope of satisfaction an resorted to fisticuffs (or bootkickin whatever the case may be).

Ive never complimented Ned Gayden on anything before but this one deserves it. Why do you hate Lastname so much dirk?
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:50 pm

Ive never complimented Ned Gayden on anything before...

In the entire 4 hours the "8th Grade Kid" profile has existed. I don't know how you held off that long.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:58 pm

I am definitely to blame for Headkickstravaganza '06. As the sole Pathetic Male Queer, I played for the pink team, and we won. I'm not sorry.

If Sherry had kicked Ned in the face, it would've reversed his harelip. His eyes would've crossed, though.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 9:59 pm

I'm totally gonna ban josh before this year is over.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:00 pm

And I don't weigh 250 lbs, dick.
Bullshit! Well, maybe 249.

oh fuck.

I'm totally gonna ban josh before this year is over.

for complimenting DD?
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:01 pm

Nope just for funzies.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:02 pm

can i get banned if i call you gay or something?
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:02 pm

no.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:03 pm

then i could come back with a new name like funzies
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:04 pm

that's fine.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:06 pm

BAN JOSH! DO IT, I dare you. Triple dog even.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:08 pm

o.k.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:10 pm

just kiddin
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:10 pm

no.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:21 pm

dork.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:51 pm

the last 8 posts have been goner gold.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:57 pm

Eric Cecil is to be trusted and I don't believe that Sherry kicked this person. Not the new Sherry, at least. The crime fighting truth justice American way Sherry doesn't need to kick someone when they're down. Fuck that shit!
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 10:57 pm

...and Todd to the rescue!
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 11:15 pm

I think someone should make a short docu-drama crime reenactment documentary of the whole thing. I don't (think) that I know anyone involved, except Mike F.

All the details made for great visualization.

I'm pondering how to cast the characters.
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 11:24 pm

animated!!!!
Posted: Dec 21, 2006 1:25 am | Edited by: Rachelandthecity

it would only work "Goner Style" with a laugh track.
Posted: Dec 21, 2006 1:27 am

Well we should get Mr. Ed to play Sherry.
Posted: Dec 21, 2006 6:00 am

To cast Bazooka Joe, we should choose someone who wasn't there and resents everyone else for showing up. Garfield, but Hispanic, plus more lasagna.
Posted: Dec 21, 2006 6:04 am

andrea barber paging andrea barber
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®