Posted: Dec 13, 2006 12:53 pm

st theresa lisieux bitches
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 1:33 pm

"that's some new orleans shit right there"
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 1:35 pm

Their first two albums are great.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 6:01 pm

Their first two albums are great.

I made the mistake and bought a bad one though, "All Fools Day"...It's really bad.

I hate football.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 6:14 pm

It'll be Ravens vs. Cowboys in the Superbowl, with a Ravens triumph "because defense wins championships."
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 6:15 pm

Uh, did you see that last cowboys game?
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 6:20 pm

my only fear is a saints-bears championship game in chicago. I don't know how much faith I have in brees and the rest of the saints in 10 degree weather.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 6:21 pm

do they sell those pink saints umbrellas at the stadium???
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 6:27 pm

Uh, did you see that last cowboys game?

Yeah, that smackdown was the wake-up call the Cowpies needed.

my only fear is a saints-bears championship game in chicago.

I wouldn't sweat a Bears-Saints NFC championship game, either. Grossman is as erratic as a menopausal, bi-polar drug addict. The Bears'll lose their first playoff game...again.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 6:50 pm

"Who Dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?" This time for real.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 8:43 pm

I don't know how much faith I have in brees and the rest of the saints in 10 degree weather.
Brees went to Purdue, he'll be fine...just hope your receivers get healthy by then. The bears should win out (Tampa, Detroit, and Green Bay await) to become thee worst 14-2 team in history, but that doesn't mean shit when you have rex grossman at quarterback...if you listen closely you can almost hear the collective asshole of greater chicago pucker every time that guy drops back to pass.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 8:56 pm

but that doesn't mean shit when you have rex grossman at quarterback.

Isn't a 1.3 QB rating is the football equivalent of leaving your name off the SATs?
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 9:02 pm

Keeping my fingers crossed and knocking on wood. But, it dawned on me the other day that I do believe for the first time in 30 years as a Saints fan that they have a shot. Our offense is undeniable.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 5:45 am

me and t-bot will be high steppin' wearin' saintsations dresses at the foot of canal st. in a second line with parasols and all...a tribute to to the late Buddy D.

there will maybe finally be a good float in the rex parade for once if we get to whip the bears in the postseason!

if the Saints win the SB i will projectile cry blood.

you think katrina was some shit just wait and see what happens then.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 5:48 am

seriously, do they sell them umbrellas at the stadium or do you have to bring your own???
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 6:11 am

i dont think so. i was at the black n gold store in metairie last sunday and they may have them there, if anyplace. I think the nutso fans make that shit themselves.

you can imagine the Saints fanstore was packed during gameday. i dont remember seeing any pink parasols. it was chaotic. see here:
URL

they move stuff so fast most of it doesn't get to the website...kinda like most record stores. sweet deals on expired aaron brooks jerseys, though.

They do have pink girly t-shirts that say "a woman's place is in the dome".
i thought that was cute.

you would be amazed at the mount of chintzy merch you can cram a fleur de lis on. the place was so busy that shoppers were ripping stuff out of the new arrival cardboard boxes in the back corner of the store.

i must say the saints socks are really soft and comfy.

i vote that in 2007 saints get realtree camo uniforms. it will make the back breaking end around reverse plays even more undetectable!!! fuck...we already got that predator-lookin ex packer mckenzie in the secondary.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 6:17 am

in 10 degree weather
with two outstanding running backs, they will make cream corn shit outta the Bear's defense, jus watch and believe...
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 6:30 am

thats right. duh bears are gonna have to line up right behind the queerboys in the Dickadilly all day eat a dick buffet. hope parcells leaves a few dicks for ditkas forgotten fags.

bear gumbo if preferred to cream corn. but i like both.
Posted: Dec 21, 2006 7:30 pm

Santos geaux all the way!
Posted: Dec 21, 2006 7:36 pm

McKenzie is a douche and he's seriously insane! Like, his brain doesn't work right and he's paranoid and fired something like 8 agents already.
Posted: Dec 21, 2006 8:07 pm

STEELERS ARE STILL ALIVE.
Posted: Dec 21, 2006 9:07 pm

SO ARE THE PACKERS!!!
Posted: Dec 21, 2006 9:10 pm

I'm reallllly excited for the Vikings v. Packers game tonight. I don't know if the Vikes are still hanging by a mathematical thread...
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 1:02 am

Is this Favre's last year or not?
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 1:10 am

Superbowl- Colts vs Bears. Colts win.
Posted: Dec 22, 2006 3:15 pm

I hope it is a contract year for Bubba Franks. After last night's performance I hear Matt Millen is ready to give him 20,000,000+ over 4 years.
Posted: Dec 24, 2006 9:38 pm

YEAH!!!!!!!SAINTS!!!!!!

Sorry Tiki.
Posted: Dec 24, 2006 11:47 pm

tiki blows. so do the rest of the giants. they are gutless quitters an tom coughlin can't get fired quick enough for me. also the eli pick was a disaster that will set the franchise back for a decade. if they had stayed pat they coulda gotten rothlisberger or philip rivers among others an still had a no. 1 pick this year to fill some of their glarin weakness (like say a linebacker that can pursue an tackle.) pathetic. congrats, saints.
Posted: Dec 25, 2006 1:18 am

I am loving some Saints. Yeah, that Giants game today was a total embarrassment for the Giants. Eli Manning's expressions were pathetic. Tom Coughlin is a total jackass. He was the first coach of the Jaguars when I was living in that godforsaken town and what a dickwad. GO SAINTS!
Posted: Dec 25, 2006 2:31 am

Saints win, and the Packers hopes are still alive. The Giants are fuckin' terrible.

the eli pick was a disaster that will set the franchise back for a decade.

Eli is getting what he deserved, and the team he wouldn't play for is the best in the NFL. What a fuckin' baby.
Posted: Dec 25, 2006 7:05 am | Edited by: fierydrunk

Eli is un petit bitch. He'll never be his brother or his dad and I can't figure out if it is both or either of them that have made him think he will be. Whatever man, HOOOOOOOPS! Just hurry up and get this shit over with as far as I'm concerned...I'm not talking about the NBA either. What y'all New Yorkers think of Isaiah Thomas and that whole crazy debacle called the Knicks????
Posted: Dec 25, 2006 4:47 pm

I love the Saints!!! Let's get that 1st round bye and home field!!!

Isaiah has ALWAYS been a big pussy...ever since he tried freezing Jordan out of the 85 all-star game...
Posted: Dec 25, 2006 7:04 pm

Now as a hardcore football fan, I really like the version of Do the Robot that has the 'Dum Da Dum Da Dum Dum Dum' in it.
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 2:47 am

Cowfags go back for seconds to the Dickadilly all day buffet!!! Hope there is still is some prime dick left at the carving station for parcells.

1st round bye for Saints!!!

Joe Horn and Hollis Thomas will be back to FSU in the playoffs.

Special thanks to team Plumley.
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 6:08 pm

JEFF GARCIA! The Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL.
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 6:13 pm

BEARS will DESTROY the saints!
Bring it Panzer.
Garcia is a fag....really.
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 6:25 pm | Edited by: d diggler

once jeff garcia had a beard w/ him durin a interview on tv. he was sayin stuff like yeah someday i'd like to settle down an raise a family an the chick was crackin up in the background. it was classic.
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 7:48 pm

jeff garcia

Even his touchdown celebration gestures look homo. But, man, did that fag make the Cowpies look stoopid.
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 11:01 pm

he should just come out already. everybody knows he's a queer. i seen the way some of the brothers on the eagles were lookin at him. not nice.
Posted: Dec 27, 2006 1:20 am

Well, I hope the network gets a copy of the Baby Boy remix sent to them to play during the cornball breakaway portions, rather than the Green Day/U2 song.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®