Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / don't fuck with this guy's g/f...
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 1:00 am

Posted: Dec 13, 2006 1:12 am

That. Was. Awesome.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 1:26 am

This looks suspect. Why would anyone just be videotaping those two dudes talking?
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 1:37 am

It does seem a little fishy, but he definitely clocked them a few times.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 2:44 am

This looks suspect. Why would anyone just be videotaping those two dudes talking?
thats what I thought
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 5:34 am

I'll see what Alex Jones has to say about this.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 6:36 am

may be suspect...I didn't really understand it at first. It seems like they are about to fight, but then it just looks like they are wasted. There is no doubt they got clocked though!
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 10:41 am

It's called happy slapping. Chav cunts film their mates slapping people or doing otherwise unpleasant things to unsuspecting victims. It was quite popular over here a year or two ago.

A friend of a friend was shot by someone with an air rifle while riding her bike, and the pellet got stuck in her head. That was a suspected happy slapping incident.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 4:01 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

It's always nice to see to a couple of babyfags getting their ass kicked by one dude when they are out trying to be street toughs. The video could have been taken from one of the many surveillance cameras positioned all over the UK.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 4:03 pm

'The exact number of CCTV cameras in the UK is not known but a 2002 working paper by Michael McCahill and Clive Norris of UrbanEye [1], based on a small sample in Putney High Street, "guesstimated" the number of surveillance cameras in private premises in London is around 400,000 and the total number of cameras in the UK is around 4,000,000. The UK has one camera for every 14 people.'

But that thing was probably filmed on a camera phone.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 4:29 pm

Your a camera phone!
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 4:32 pm

The video could have been taken from one of the many surveillance cameras positioned all over the UK.

Yeah, except all the panning and movement to follow the action suggests that the camera was manned.

Guy's "happy slapping" theory sounds plausible. If that is what was up, it's cool to see that shit turned back around on 'em and they asses get kicked.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 5:03 pm

Awesome!

Reminds me of the Mike Vallely beating up 4 "jocks" video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fWSjYrO2BlQ
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 5:06 pm

Mike V. fuck yeah, what video was that from.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 5:26 pm

Mike Vallely rules. His was just about the only bit of 'Speed Freaks' that I wouldn't fast forward through.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 7:02 pm

But that thing was probably filmed on a camera phone.

By some guy perched in a tree!

The whole thing looked staged to me. the guy turns around to point just as the girl walks by, vicious fight ensues, guys getting beaten don't retaliate and just let the perpetrator walk away.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 7:16 pm

do not call mike vallely a skater fag.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 7:26 pm

do not call mike vallely a skater fag
for serious, he isn't a small guy and obvoiusly has good balance and shit, knows where to put weight at certain times. why do physics and fighting and skateboarding all go well together?
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 7:30 pm

do not call mike vallely a skater fag.

Bray!
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 7:39 pm

i hate jocks

Bam Margera's worse.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 9:38 pm

Nice one Donkey!

I agree w/ Bahooka - Bam is way fucking worse than a jock. Fucking spoiled brat that one.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 9:41 pm

BAM is a dildo...make-up wearing puss
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 9:57 pm

it's really insane how much Bam sells. I've been working at a skateboard distribution company for over 10 years now and he's by far the highest selling pro name from decks, trucks, bearings & wheels. And I could easily see Mike V faking that fight situation. Mike V was at a Clone Defects party/show we put on back around 99-2000 at Pop's and was constantly trying to pick fights. Pfft.
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 10:07 pm

have Mike V's faggot ass (I can't stand him) fight this guy!

"Hit me! Hit me! Fuck that nigga it's over!"
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 8:26 am

"Rockaway Beach"
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®