Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Philadelphia
Posted: Dec 8, 2006 7:48 pm

What are good bars there? Not necessarily for shows.

and please dont mention the Khyber.
Posted: Dec 8, 2006 9:10 pm

good bars meaning good jukebox, cheap drinks and decent atmosphere?

Posted: Dec 8, 2006 11:49 pm

Watch out for zombies
Posted: Dec 9, 2006 1:21 am

McGlinchey's - 259 S 15th st between Spruce and Locust. When I lived there a few years ago it cost me $2.80 for a shot of Jack Daniels and a pint of beer. Other than the cheap prices it is just O.K.

Tritone - 1508 South st at 15th st. Decent jukebox from what I remember and sometimes they have good bands. Pabst and a shot of Jim Beem costs $3.00. Their food is amaizing there.

Bob and Barbera's- across the street from Tritone. Amaizing bar (especially during the day when the drunk locals hang out). Same prices as tritone for drinks. If you are into trannies go there on Thursday nights.

Other than that Philly kind of sucks. If you want to search there is some secret bar/strip joint on the first floor of this random hous in South Philly. Somebody took me there one night and it was amaizing. The stairs lead to the guy's bedroom and his dogs were running all over. There were naked girls dancing on this rigged up stage. Amaizing.
Posted: Dec 9, 2006 1:22 am

My girlfriend (ex? we're fighting again) is from Philly. She sez Dirty Frank's is cool...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®