Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / any goners gonna be in st. pete/tampa bay area this weekend?? need tips.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 8:08 am

we may have one afternoon (Friday?)and evening to hang out sans family... any garage metal shows? is mastry's or the emerald still around and are they ok to relax and have a beer or more? what about asylum records or other interesting shops? rat cafeteria or guy smiley reunion?

did the Dali last time. what else? holocaust museum?

that one daddycool rec store blows me. the badass wig store on central ave. rules..they carry the Dolly line with well done head mannequins.

foodwise: biff burger? chattaway inn? forgot the name of the genius 50s chilidog and cheeseburger diner off central downtown.

me and ray ray need somethin to do when the girls are kareokeing along to cher/meatloaf duets.

very last minute but any info will be rewarded.

thanks, j
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 6:33 pm

Emerald is still suppoused to be a decent dive to drink in, I think. Think Mastry's is still around.

Same shit, I'm sure.

I may be there on Friday night, too.

check www.statemedia.com for shows...State might be having something.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 7:04 pm

Emerald and the Independent are supposedly good. There is someplace further west on Central where people hang out...is that the Emerald? I love Chattaways. There is that diner place with cheap burgers etc called Dairy Inn or something. I read recently that if you wanna go into Tampa, the dudes that got fired from Maquerade when that dump closed opened up a smaller rock bar off the main drag in Ybor where it isn't a fucking cheesy jabrone meat market. Could be interesting.

Keep me posted on what you find.
Posted: Nov 24, 2006 11:09 pm

gonna go by the emerald tonite with ray ray and karaoke gueen.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®