Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Some Sonsabitches....
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 3:59 pm

Understood, not everyone's cup o' tea, but we made a loud CDR and packaged it up real pretty.
Try before you buy:
http://www.thesonsabitches.com/music/bs/sobsmix.mp3

We only took a handful to Goner, but, if you like, buy one here:
http://www.goner-records.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&pro ducts_id=2014
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 1:17 pm

^
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 3:27 pm

i wish there had been odds at otb before i opened this thread that it would be a double post. i'd be rich.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 3:52 pm

You know, I finally ordered the Decimation blvd. CD, but only because the dude from Unsane was on it.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 3:57 pm

better send it back, bro. no unsane on that one. but i was gonna say you woulda fit right in w/ that scene (cept the beard.) long live heavy metal!!!
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 4:03 pm

I heard he was on that one? Well, one of the dining room table legs is kind of uneven, I guess I could use it for that...
By the way, some of the dudes were impressed by the Monster Magnet thing (they don't listen to most of the stuff on here), and I said, "Yeah, but he's an asshole".
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 4:07 pm

thanks. i knew you had my back.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 4:16 pm

I can't quit the hate. Just as well about the Unsane thing. I thought Cutthroats 9 were tougher.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 4:24 pm

that's okay. knock yourself out. who am i to deprive somebody of their hatred. all that chris spencer shit is just a buncha noise. at one point the as were me, julie cafritz, chris spencer, pete shore an bob bert. jammin in jon spencers basement. nothin compared to the wrong numbers though. i would actually pay to see me an bazooka joe play.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 4:27 pm

I dig the noise shit, but that's just me. In fact, that's why I picked up decimation; there's a re-issue, or something for the You Should Be Dead 7". While I was on the site, I figured "what the fuck" on the action swingers.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 4:34 pm

yeah that's how we got most of our sales. the wtf factor. hey, whatever sells records, right??? we'll save ya a wrong numbers single so you can actually hear it in the same century this time.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 4:38 pm

I ain't holding my breath. I'm going out to rake leaves. Let me know if you've put it out by then.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 8:26 pm

awesome stuff robin, we may let you live.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 11:12 pm

Finished the back-forty. You and BJ cut that LP yet? That's what I thought.

Arman, I'm going to mis-pronounce your name the entire time you're here.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 11:18 pm

if i had all that recordin stuff in my house i'd do a hell of a lot more than you are. i recorded 3 albums in a year once. i doubt even "ed" has done that. the tank is full of great wrong numbers selections, don't worry. we just gotta find someplace to record em. maybe miriam will produce us. then we'll rule more than anything ever has as if we don't already.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 11:26 pm

Dude, you have no idea how much stuff I got at the house. I don't like recording the bands I'm in much, though. Spending the whole day chasing down the bad XLR cable/moving a mic/setting-up and tearing-down in a mobile capacity, or whatever, is worse when you're supposed to be playing, too.
As for my own, personal music stuff, I record a lot, but never do anything with it. It doesn't rule like Cutthroats 9.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 11:50 pm

well i never heard cutthroats 9 but it's outta the underthings school of name suck. pete shore an me were like brothers though. he lived with his mom an his guns. i seen him like a year ago. i miss charlie too. he was a good dude. i seen them about a hundred times. i told them to only play for 20 minutes cause they used to play for like an hour an bore everybody to death. they took my advice an thanked me. you should send one of you cd-r's to reptilian. tell chris x(yeah, there's somebody else as lame as brad) i sent ya. he might put your record out anyway.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 11:59 pm

Posted: Nov 27, 2006 12:19 am

chris spencer is a multi-millionaire an owns a vinyard in california.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 3:02 pm

pete shore an me were like brothers though.

months ago i replied to a post of yours asking if pete would be playing the action swingers show and you, or whoever was posting as you, replied with "who the fuck is pete shore?". wtf?
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 9:43 pm

better send it back, bro. no unsane on that one.

Hey, man, it says Pete Shore is on this thing. I just got it today with my Cutthroats 9 7".
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 9:51 pm

well, it's not decimation blvd then it's the first one. bad choice. that one blows if i do say so myself. i woulda sent ya one free!!!
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 9:54 pm

I guess it is. It's the red one. That's the dumbest shirt ever, man. It looks like you tucked your sweater into your jeans. It also froze up my computer.
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 9:58 pm

Although, I've worn my share of dumb shitrs, too...
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/7815/jackstandsoq6.jpg
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 9:59 pm

How is it that I just noticed this thread?
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 10:03 pm

Shut up and by a cd. There's only two left.
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 10:14 pm

i'm sure shagri-lame'll take em!!! i hear they're big fans of you guys.
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 10:44 pm

OH MY GOD!!
Robin - you need to bring that look back!!
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 10:56 pm

bring that look back!!
i'm getting my hair cut like that today
Posted: Dec 3, 2006 6:13 pm

sounds tits stands

diggler, i'll take that free one. did you know Ondras?

Unsane good only up till Scattered..they played for 8 people in seattle touring for 1st lp, Ondras + Spencer both puking throughout
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 9:36 pm

ONLY ONE LEFT!!

(unless you come to the show tonight)
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 9:50 pm

yeah pee pee dickey, i knew charlie. he wrote no bum my trip losers on the dustdevils record artwork. i was hangin w/ him at the blues explosion caroline xmas party at max fish a couple days before he died. he was a really great guy. he got along w/ everybody. an a kick ass drummer. rip.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 10:22 pm

Still waiting for my copy.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 10:23 pm

SOMEBODY BUY LUKE'S COPY!!!!
Posted: Dec 16, 2006 12:06 am

Bastard.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®